Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

Is there an ETA on the new version? Sounds like it's in it's last few days...
On Wednesday, Gotest said: "Well everyone, the update is nearing completion. Right now we're in the multiplayer testing phase, which is typically the final phase before release. So keep your eyes peeled the next few weeks!" It's almost been a single week since then, we should have at least one more. If not two.

From what I had witnessed the other night, they've been testing damage numbers during each stage of the game and had adjustments to make.

On Wednesday, Gotest said: "Well everyone, the update is nearing completion. Right now we're in the multiplayer testing phase, which is typically the final phase before release. So keep your eyes peeled the next few weeks!" It's almost been a single week since then, we should have at least one more. If not two.

From what I had witnessed the other night, they've been testing damage numbers during each stage of the game and had adjustments to make.

Yes we been going through the multiplayer phase were still analyzing things and theres still somethings we came across that needs fixing. As of now im Testing Sommoners and see how balanced they are.

A little (and maybe late?) suggestion for the Character screen, would be a "class" system similar to E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy. Basically how it works in E.Y.E, is depending on your stats, you will be assigned a class. The class does nothing, and it's pretty much a title.
Let's say a character has something like 12 levels in Physique, and minimal amount in others. They would then have this displayed on the character screen:
yTiOuHC.png

Excuse the really bad mock-up.
I feel like this would help with managing characters.

A little (and maybe late?) suggestion for the Character screen, would be a "class" system similar to E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy. Basically how it works in E.Y.E, is depending on your stats, you will be assigned a class. The class does nothing, and it's pretty much a title.
Let's say a character has something like 12 levels in Physique, and minimal amount in others. They would then have this displayed on the character screen:
yTiOuHC.png

Excuse the really bad mock-up.
I feel like this would help with managing characters.
I've actually been thinking about that.
Although, I'm trying to avoid going for "Class" labels, but more towards characteristic labels. Something like "Physical". Or maybe even just Terraria given specs, such as, "Melee", or "Summoner".

Is there an ETA on the new version? Sounds like it's in it's last few days...
It should be done here pretty soon. Tomorrow I'm going to finish up the UI stuff, then then try to finish up multiplayer.
It's a good thing we did test multiplayer though. Because there was an issue where the game was freezing. I did manage to find and fix it, after 5 days of head scratching.

Last edited:
Although, I'm trying to avoid going for "Class" labels, but more towards characteristic labels. Something like "Physical". Or maybe even just Terraria given specs, such as, "Melee", or "Summoner".

It should be done here pretty soon. Tomorrow I'm going to finish up the UI stuff, then then try to finish up multiplayer.
It's a good thing we did test multiplayer though. Because there was an issue where the game was freezing. I did manage to find and fix it, after 5 days of head scratching.

do you mean the time you logged in when i was on and Froze?

do you mean the time you logged in when i was on and Froze?
It was a loop of an ability cycling through when players are far away from each other, which causes the freeze. There was also another bug that prevented myself from logging onto the server.

It's been rather silly with the errors involving the abilities.

It was a loop of an ability cycling through when players are far away from each other, which causes the freeze. There was also another bug that prevented myself from logging onto the server.

It's been rather silly with the errors involving the abilities.

There was also a time Gotest Crashed when he tried to get close to me but perhaps that was just rotten luck on his side.

Maybe just a "highest stat" section?

EDIT: Or heck, even easier- a "Primary/Preferred Stat" section, pulling straight from what you picked during character creation.

Last edited:
Dunno how much space it'd take, but maybe have it abbreviate and list all the stats? Something like PHS, ATT, ENH, FTD, APT, FNS?

Hey everyone, I'm going to be aiming for releasing the update on the 7th. So far, everything seems to be working great! As of right now, I'm just working on UI stuff, ironing out the remaining bugs I know about (which isn't much), etc.
It's been one hell of a ride with this update, and I'm happy that I feel that it's ready to be released.

is there a way for me to download a previous version of the mod the one i need is 10.4 if there is a link to it i would gladly accept clicking it and downloading it

My friend bought a dedicated server and the server is cokpatiable with this version by default so it wont work with the current one
May I ask who the server provider is? I tried to get a server for myself for the mod, but most gaming servers only allow what's given to you. I wasn't aware there was one that had support for this mod.

I had to get a VPS for my server.

Aww, The 7th means my vacation will be over, that sucks, but I suppose I'd rather it'd be bug free than have it early and it not work, even if it means I wont have a lot of free time to play.

Aww, The 7th means my vacation will be over, that sucks, but I suppose I'd rather it'd be bug free than have it early and it not work, even if it means I wont have a lot of free time to play.
Nioh releases on the same date aswell. Good thing I'm too poor to pre-order it.

Is it possible to update the API for accepting tshock 2.0 plugins without any errors?

Thank you in advance. Awesome mod by the way!

Back
Top Bottom