Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

Did you know; The seats and curtains in theaters are red because red is the first color that is lost to our sight in low-light. This makes the surroundings appear black and non intrusive when watching a movie or performance. :dryadconfused:

===================

In other news; alternate stuff coming this week :dryadgrin:
I am really hyped for this now \(o _ o)/

EDIT: (That moment when you realize, that you have to change your signature soon)

Did you know; The seats and curtains in theaters are red because red is the first color that is lost to our sight in low-light. This makes the surroundings appear black and non intrusive when watching a movie or performance. :dryadconfused:

===================

In other news; alternate stuff coming this week :dryadgrin:

I like the cryptic reply there. Your a smart one Izzabelle. Or that had nothing to do with anything. Either way, thanks for the fun fact :D

UPDATE

it's been a while! Sorry for the longish absence guys. Holiday season into the beginning of the year gets kind of busy for me. But things are really starting to die down quite a bit now. So I've had time to focus. The next couple of weeks are still going to be up and down for me as far as work goes -- but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Of course -- because I am seeing some down time finally, that means that some of my attention is once again being directed at alternates! BEGIN FOAMING AT THE MOUTH.

I am in a unique situation now... a lot of alternates have begun coming together all at once. There's a good chance that they will begin to drop 1 after another when they're done. But I've decided we need to get hyped about being back in the development process so... The signature code has been updated. The progress table has been updated. You may notice some differences.

=========================================

szHS4UC.png
The Necropolis
Polishing has begun! The Necropolis is now dangerously close to entering the "Formatting" stage of development (that means posting!). I am very excited to bring you this alternate. Small spoiler; if you were a fan of The River (especially after The River's update), you're going to love the Necropolis.

pTKYPYm.png
The Tides
Would you believe it? The Tides is coming around very nicely! No details to share just yet... but I can almost hear something close by...

VnS9SJy.png
The Castle
More work has proceeded on the Castle. It's a massive alt, so don't let the low % fool you -- a lot of content is done.

HCGrdXS.png
? ? ? ? ? (Your Sanctuary)
Expect this to be posted BEFORE the Necropolis! You'll need it's help!

5vcFBXl.png
YRBPCOw.png
? ? ? ? ? & ? ? ? ? ?
Where are these even coming from? And how many more can you expect? :dryadnaughty:
One thing is for sure -- they can not be safe.

=========================================

I am very excited to be back in the swing of making alternates. I've had so much cool stuff simmering. And over the next few weeks, I finally get to share it with all of you! Thanks for hanging tight and continuing to support the alternate agenda. Mayhaps with enough support, one or more of these will see it's way into the base game! You're all excellent, and I'm very happy to be bringing you new content!

RpDAH1s.gif

5vcFBXl.png
YRBPCOw.png
? ? ? ? ? & ? ? ? ? ?
first:
-is that conch ????????
-crystal???? granite/marble????

second:
-tar pits
-water drop??
- underground lake ???????
-the tears of us when you officially cancel your alt project for once n for all ??? ?????/??? ? ?

also: thinking those theatre facts will tie in to the tower thing.

edit2: the new rainbow order thing is aesthetic af.

Last edited:
first:
-is that conch ????????
-crystal???? granite/marble????

second:
-tar pits
-water drop??
- underground lake ???????
-the tears of us when you officially cancel your alt project for once n for all ??? ?????/??? ? ?

also: thinking those theatre facts will tie in to the tower thing.
I'm thinking granite and marble, since they were released as a pair, or it is two different alternates to a single mini-biome, or it is something completely different and amazing:p

That seashell thing is an alternate pirate invasion, and the sunflower seed lookin thing is probably Martian invasion if my previous guess is correct.
EDIT: actually, after looking at the sunflower seed/teardrop for a little bit, I noticed it looks like a pair of fangs hanging over a crescent moon. Blood moon alt w/ vampires?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom