PC I GIVE UP

I made a new world for my playthrough, i played it for a while, then came back and when i tried to enter the world it would show a black screen and crash.
I made another world and the same happend.
The .bak files were deleted automatically and even those were broken.
The game usually updates even though there is no update.(Around 150 mb to download again)Then when the update is finished and i launch the game it says choose language.
When i open the world it says " load failed, Load backup", then the save turns blank with no info.
( My pc is a Lenovo, windows 10 with 8 gb ram)
I GIVE UP

Last edited:
I made a new world for my playthrough, i played it for a while, then came back and when i tried to enter the world it would show a black screen and crash.
I made another world and the same happend.
The .bak files were deleted automatically and even those were broken.

I GIVE UP
Hi @NitroTerrarian, are you asking for help with this? In which case I can move it to PC Technical Support section and you can include more details about it. Or if you are using mods, I can move it to the General Mod Discussion section. Still, more details would be helpful if you're looking for help.

Or are you simply stating something and wanted to share this? In which case it would be better suited for your profile page.

Hi @NitroTerrarian, are you asking for help with this? In which case I can move it to PC Technical Support section and you can include more details about it. Or if you are using mods, I can move it to the General Mod Discussion section. Still, more details would be helpful if you're looking for help.

Or are you simply stating something and wanted to share this? In which case it would be better suited for your profile page.
Sorry. Could you move it to the support section please?

Sorry. Could you move it to the support section please?
Sure thing. And since it's now in the PC Technical Support section, it would be helpful if you added more details about the problem. It's hard to tell what might be the issue so far.

Here's some things that you can include:
SECTION GUIDELINES - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING HERE
  • PLEASE be as specific as possible with your issue. Any details, such as error messages, crash logs, on-screen behaviors are important to diagnosing your problem. Where appropriate, a screenshot can be very useful to illustrate your issue. Anything you have done to try to resolve the issue yourself is also very useful.
  • PLEASE be as specific as possible about your computer: Desktop/Laptop, OS version, CPU, GPU, RAM. (Brand of computer is rarely useful.)

Back
Top Bottom