PC overmind's shop

overmind

Official Terrarian
Hey there, I have beat Terraria a long time ago, done every event, achieved all achievements (except one, but I'm working on it) and have collected a lot of items on the way.

I have chests upon chests with Vanity items, pretty much all weapons in the game, crafting materials, potions, mounts and pets (multiple Amber Mosquitos, too), wings and hooks, boss summons and accessoires of all kinds. I have some caged golden animals, paintings and decoration, furniture and traps. I've been grinding the fisherman's quests for a while, so I have Sextants, Fisherman's Pocket Guides, Weather Radios and all the other jazz, Super Absorbant Sponges etc. you name it.

Since I'm not really looking for anything in particular, we can discuss prices/trade details over Steam; just add me via the link in my signature. I'm not very active here, so it might be best to add me right away and ask for whatever you need.

Hello, I am interested in a Super Absorbent Sponge and a Bottomless Water Bucket. We can discuss the pricing and details on Steam. I have added you right now.

Back
Top Bottom