Sprites Alkaline Slime

SnailsAttack

Dungeon Spirit
I think someone else threw this concept around a year or two ago.
I made a sprite for it but they abandoned their account like a week later, so I decided that I might as well put it to use and build on their suggestion.

Alkaline Slime.png

Alkaline Slime
800 Health
60 Damage, 85 Ranged Damage
25 Defense
Drops :
Lihzahrd_Power_Cell.png
100% Chance

The alkaline slime is basically like the dungeon slime in that its sole purpose is to drop an important item. In this case, the lihzard power cell.
It would spawn about as rarely as the dungeon slime as well. If the player is in its line of sight, it will fire an orange bolt of slow-moving energy at the player.

Lihzahrds would still have the 1/100 chance to drop the power cells. Anyways, thanks for reading.

Last edited:
If the Slime injures the player, can I charge it with assault and battery occasioning actual bodily harm?

800 health makes it quite the tank. According to the Wiki, the next healthiest slime is Rainbow Slime with 400 HP. Damage from Rainbow Slime is 85 vs. Alkaline Slime being 50. So it is tankier, but weaker. But perhaps that is intentional and may not matter too much given the weapons a player would possess at this stage of the game. Might also want to compare it to Lihzahrd (38-60 damage, 400 HP, 20-30 defence.) (All numbers are normal mode.)

If the Slime injures the player, can I charge it with assault and battery occasioning actual bodily harm?

800 health makes it quite the tank. According to the Wiki, the next healthiest slime is Rainbow Slime with 400 HP. Damage from Rainbow Slime is 85 vs. Alkaline Slime being 50. So it is tankier, but weaker. But perhaps that is intentional and may not matter too much given the weapons a player would possess at this stage of the game. Might also want to compare it to Lihzahrd (38-60 damage, 400 HP, 20-30 defence.) (All numbers are normal mode.)
I'll raise the damage values a bit. I didn't do too much research when adjusting the stats.

I think this sounds good, it would make a good counterpart to the dungeon slime. Now if only there was an actual dungeon and loot to be had from the lihzard temple and not just essentially a straight shot to the finish...

I think this sounds good, it would make a good counterpart to the dungeon slime. Now if only there was an actual dungeon and loot to be had from the lihzard temple and not just essentially a straight shot to the finish...
Yeah. It kinda needs an expansion of some kind.

I think someone else threw this concept around a year or two ago.
I made a sprite for it but they abandoned their account like a week later, so I decided that I might as well put it to use and build on their suggestion.

View attachment 159162
Alkaline Slime
800 Health
60 Damage, 85 Ranged Damage
25 Defense
Drops :
Lihzahrd_Power_Cell.png
100% Chance

The alkaline slime is basically like the dungeon slime in that its sole purpose is to drop an important item. In this case, the lihzard power cell.
It would spawn about as rarely as the dungeon slime as well. If the player is in its line of sight, it will fire an orange bolt of slow-moving energy at the player.

Lihzahrds would still have the 1/100 chance to drop the power cells. Anyways, thanks for reading.
Wow, why have I never thought of this? Support! :D

Back
Top Bottom