[1x1] "Ardency", Re-Make of default textures in 2x quality

Where the heck are Skeletron's arms? I can't find them anywhere on the wiki page for data IDs.

One thing about this pack, it'd be nice if there could be somewhat higher 'detail' like it says in the header. It's best if there's SOME minor modifications to the shades?

Also, I made some textures. Have fun!

Item_3186 - Empty Dropper
llQ5Qi2.png

Item_3183 - Golden Bug Net
KEhUzZ0.png

Item_3211 - Bladetongue
pNrXuxX.png

Item_3208 - Jungle Crate
3g2BOu6.png

Item_3270 - Item Frame
0sxdSWF.png

NPC_36 - Skeletron's Hand
wBMzeRu.png
Nice! The Arm textures are in a file simply called "Arms", or something similar, 90% sure it's that.

Looks like this texture pack is dead :/

If it is dead, then I suppose I could continue it?
Sorry, been a bit busy with other things to texture anything myself, but I have been keeping up with the thread. It's not dead if I can help it!

edit: for the record, next release will have Skeletron Prime in it, fully finished :D

Last edited:
Yay, glad to not hear that this is dead. This texture pack is absolutely gorgeous, and it would be a shame if it would not be completed :D. I especially love your Golden Bug Net Texture, SnakeBlock :D

I made a sprite for Muramasa, I hope it's good enough.

Edit: Nevermind, this one is dead... :(

Edit: Well since it's dead, I guess I wouldn't be labled a :red: if I revived this in annother thread.

Edit (again): I found Pixely perfect so I wont be creating a new thread

Attachments

• Muramasa.png
    Muramasa.png
    678 bytes · Views: 199
Last edited:
Sorry about leaving this to die, been a combination of school and other interests getting in the way. Unfortunately, I probably won't be reviving this anytime soon, so I've uploaded all the content that I have collected. If anyone wants to formalise it into a pack and release it, or use any of the content in it for their own packs, just credit myself and this thread. Also, some content is out of date, as well as missing a few of the newer posts by users in this thread, so it may require a bit of changing to be up to date, as I'm not sure what has changed since my last update.

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rhwvdbjw71wz3fz/textures-1x1.zip?dl=0

Sorry about leaving this to die, been a combination of school and other interests getting in the way. Unfortunately, I probably won't be reviving this anytime soon, so I've uploaded all the content that I have collected. If anyone wants to formalise it into a pack and release it, or use any of the content in it for their own packs, just credit myself and this thread. Also, some content is out of date, as well as missing a few of the newer posts by users in this thread, so it may require a bit of changing to be up to date, as I'm not sure what has changed since my last update.

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rhwvdbjw71wz3fz/textures-1x1.zip?dl=0
That's a real shame man, but thank you for the assets you have released. This pack looked promising, but school and other things do get in the way sometimes :/

Real shame considering they just implemented native texture pack support and there's currently a major deficit of texture packs floating around.

Back
Top Bottom