Xbox One Need help with twins

Gxvyn

Terrarian
I dont know why but the twins are giving me a very very hard time please please help

Gt: Gxvyn message me if you can help

The Twins play keep away a lot, so melee is hard to pull off. The easiest strategy is to use the Megashark with Crystal Bullets. The shrapnel from the bullets flies away from the target, but by running backwards, the Twins will follow you, running through the shrapnel. Kill Spazmatism first, since Retinazer's first phase is not very dangerous, and even on expert mode you can take some time to regain health after Spazmatism dies before pushing Retinazer into its second phase. You'll want some aerial mobility (e.g. wings) to dodge their projectiles, and some real estate to run from Spazmatism's eye fire and physical attacks during the second phase.

The Twins play keep away a lot, so melee is hard to pull off. The easiest strategy is to use the Megashark with Crystal Bullets. The shrapnel from the bullets flies away from the target, but by running backwards, the Twins will follow you, running through the shrapnel. Kill Spazmatism first, since Retinazer's first phase is not very dangerous, and even on expert mode you can take some time to regain health after Spazmatism dies before pushing Retinazer into its second phase. You'll want some aerial mobility (e.g. wings) to dodge their projectiles, and some real estate to run from Spazmatism's eye fire and physical attacks during the second phase.
Good advice. The only thing I would do differently is using a Gravitation Potion and use the sky as my battle ground. Running along the surface can be risky if it's very uneven as you could get stuck somewhere. It's easier to dodge in the air.

Good advice. The only thing I would do differently is using a Gravitation Potion and use the sky as my battle ground. Running along the surface can be risky if it's very uneven as you could get stuck somewhere. It's easier to dodge in the air.
I just build a long wood platform in the sky, but if you don't want to do that, a Gravitation Potion is a good alternative. I'm not sure if you'd need wings for that, since you could fly with the potion, but you can still take fall damage with that on, so you would still need to be careful not to crash if you dropped the wings.

I just build a long wood platform in the sky, but if you don't want to do that, a Gravitation Potion is a good alternative. I'm not sure if you'd need wings for that, since you could fly with the potion, but you can still take fall damage with that on, so you would still need to be careful not to crash if you dropped the wings.
Yeah, it can get "interesting" if you don't have wings or a lucky horseshoe. On PC it wasn't a problem thanks to the minimap, but on the 360 it was a pain in the :red:. So many crashes...

I agree. I just used a megashark with crystal bullets while running on asphalt and shooting backwards.

Back
Top Bottom