Texture Pack [MLP] Terraria Pony Pack

No worries! Take all the time you need.

Also another thing I notice is the Ancient Cultist Mask doesn't hide the tail like the regular Cultist Hood does which looks odd with the robe, is that something that's possible to change?

i can fix that cultist mask right now because i know where to edit the code but i think i'll wait for a reply from the person who decompiled terraria; he has to fix that monolith glitch after all... If i have the fixed code i'll fix that one too. (if i do not get response i will fix it next week)

can u make a video on how to do it
[doublepost=1490821583,1490821447][/doublepost]i meant make a video on how to download it and install it

I decided to work on the pack again when 1.3.5 is out, then i do not have to do double work. I think the next terraria update will come soon, I will then fix those bugs and maybe make a detailed guide with pictures or a video how to install the pack.

Yeah i am aware of the update; btw 1.3.5.1 is already released xD

I'll update the pack soon, just going to wait for the guy that decompiles terraria so i can make that exe file again. Hopefully i can fix these planets :D

I also think that there will be more updates soon, like bug fix Updates...

I'll start with the sprites and then the exe file
It will be updated soon!

I think it is possible to make different races, but the idea of using items is with Magic and i cant make any other animations. Also when you equip armor/vanity it will disappear...

That Visual glitch had to be something with the 1.3.5.x update (you can try installing the pack again) ; as you can see i havent updated it yet because the person that decompiled and fixed terraria for me is a little stubborn and want more donations for his work. I'll look into those glitches and maybe make a pack without the exe file. And if i can not get the source i'll put that tail-on-eye-layer back into the pack because i'll have no other chose...

I think it is possible to make different races, but the idea of using items is with Magic and i cant make any other animations. Also when you equip armor/vanity it will disappear...

That Visual glitch had to be something with the 1.3.5.x update (you can try installing the pack again) ; as you can see i havent updated it yet because the person that decompiled and fixed terraria for me is a little stubborn and want more donations for his work. I'll look into those glitches and maybe make a pack without the exe file. And if i can not get the source i'll put that tail-on-eye-layer back into the pack because i'll have no other chose...

If you can't change the "use item" animation, that's fine. I can get over the whole "Pegasus using magic" thing. As with the whole armor/vanity thing, I can just equip my pony with the familiar set, so that way I can still see the wings. As with your friend wanting more, that's just awful. I'm sorry that hes like that, but either look for a new friend, or give him what he wants, its your call. I wish you well in your future
P.S If it helps, I found this, explaining how to decompile terraria.
http://tconfig.wikia.com/wiki/How_to_Decompile_Terraria
I'm actually looking into it as well. If I'm able to decomplie it, I'll send you a copy of it.

Last edited:
@AppleBloom That is the problem, you can decompile terraria easily but you have to fix the error from the decompiler manualy, so you need to learn c# in order to fix it otherwise it does not compile when you want to build the exe file.

I can do anything with just a decompiled terraria, of needs to be fixed as well. Thats also why there was that monolith glitch that was not showing the planet background; this was something with the code, it was fixed but it still did not work... :/

@AppleBloom That is the problem, you can decompile terraria easily but you have to fix the error from the decompiler manualy, so you need to learn c# in order to fix it otherwise it does not compile when you want to build the exe file.

I can do anything with just a decompiled terraria, of needs to be fixed as well. Thats also why there was that monolith glitch that was not showing the planet background; this was something with the code, it was fixed but it still did not work... :/

Okiedokie, I jusy got done decompiling Terraria. Would like me to try to fix the errors, or send it to you first
P.S. I tried reinstalling the mod pack like you suggested, but I got this:
System.EntryPointNotFoundException: Unable to find an entry point named 'InitSafe' in DLL 'CSteamworks'.
at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_InitSafe()
at Steamworks.SteamAPI.Init()
at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()
at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable'1 mode)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

Please explain if you can

Last edited:
Ponys? WHY PONYS!?
Hi @Pepsi Max, welcome to the forums. A quick tip for you going forward is that we expect members to contribute quality on-topic posts in threads. Going into a My Little Pony themed texture pack thread and asking "why ponies" isn't the type of post we're looking for here. You don't need to post if you're just going to make a joke and demean the thread's topic. Be sure to read the rules here: Terrarian Community Rules & Culture - PLEASE READ

Man, you rock. Thanks for making this game the best pony themed game and through that, the world a better place.

Back
Top Bottom