HERO Terraria Youtuber - Hello my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly i don't have PC terraria, only iOs and XBox
But they are still fun.
Ah, well buy it on pc. The price drops to 2.49 sometimes.
Hello, and what's up HERO? I've been watching you ever since I found out about Terraria 2 or 3 years ago. I'm glad you got me using this site.
I'm glad you decided to stop by! Nothing much. I'm just responding to comments.
Hey HERO, your vids have helped me alot to get through the game, and I hope you continue for a long time!
I will continue forever.
Hello HERO, love your videos they`re really helpfull
Thanks, glad to help.
Who likes this site? Anyone? Anyone?
meeeeee.

I watch your videos, Hero. But I believe that you need to delete your channel after not reaching episode 50 in the starbound LetsPlay? Huh?

I watch your videos, Hero. But I believe that you need to delete your channel after not reaching episode 50 in the starbound LetsPlay? Huh?
Ehhhh, starbound is not good... Deal with it. I can't help if a game is that bad.
Edit: it's kinda like a crappy version of terraria that was a cash grab. Sorry.

Hey Hero, greetings from Australia (The place where everything that eats you alive lives.. ...Even some of the people :O) How is life for you?

Also hero, as you may know, there's alot of Terraria youtubers catchin' up to you, who do you think that has more potencial/their videos' content is better

(In no order)

PythonGB
GulfOfDoom
MeetYourDemize
Yrimir

At first I didn't like it, but I decided it was a good name after I really discovered the internet :p
It's bad :red:.
Hey Hero, greetings from Australia (The place where everything that eats you alive lives.. ...Even some of the people :O) How is life for you?
Hey m8. Things are good buddy.
I love how he's replying to our posts :3
naaaaah! I am about to go get dinner!
Ok but only be able if you give that $50 XD jk
haha I see.
is there times that you be on
On here? often.
love the videos man.
Thanks friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back