PC Try these steps before posting!

System.Threading.SynchronizationLockException: Object synchronization method was called from an unsynchronized block of code.
at Terraria.IO.Preferences.Save(Boolean createFile)
at Terraria.Main.SaveSettings()
at Terraria.Main.OpenSettings()
at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

What can I do for this?

i am looking for a solution to this error upon trying host & play. have tried every solution you have previously this is about the 30th thread i have read trying to fix this. no one seems to want to help. i have windows 7 ultimate, 8 gb ddr3 ram, 2gb ddr5 video card, 3.5 ghz 6-core processor. it works on singleplayer, i just cant stand playing alone so this game is bust untill i can fix this. trying to join just gives me a black screen so no multiplayer period....

PLEASE HELP ANYONE! I HAVE TEAMVIEWER AVAILABLE! I LOVE AND MISS THIS GAME!

Attachments

• Terraria.png
    Terraria.png
    47.2 KB · Views: 185
What method should I use? I experience random crashing/Terraria wide screen window abruptly closes...
It usually happens between 30-45 minutes into playing. I use windows 10.
I've already turned cloud saving thing off already...
This might just be my computer...

Last edited:
I seem to be having a bit of trouble in multiplayer. In short, I cannot host and play. I have no problems with the single player, and I already tried to uninstall/reinstall, I unchecked the cloud sync, I allowed it through my firewall. No many programs run upon bootup. I can't install the XNA Game studio because Microsoft be annoying like that[and it wants windows 7] I included a screenshot of the error log I get.

Specs:

OS- Windows 10 Home Premium 64-bit
.Net Framework 4.6.2
16 gb of ram
Graphics Card- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
AMD FX 8370 Processor

Attachments

• Capture4.PNG
    Capture4.PNG
    107.2 KB · Views: 107
Hey, I've been having a problem where all my characters, and worlds are gone. It acted like it totally reset, I had to choose my language again when going in.
and all my characters, and worlds are in Documents > My Games > Terraria.
Please help me

I seem to be having a bit of trouble in multiplayer. In short, I cannot host and play. I have no problems with the single player, and I already tried to uninstall/reinstall, I unchecked the cloud sync, I allowed it through my firewall. No many programs run upon bootup. I can't install the XNA Game studio because Microsoft be annoying like that[and it wants windows 7] I included a screenshot of the error log I get.

Specs:

OS- Windows 10 Home Premium 64-bit
.Net Framework 4.6.2
16 gb of ram
Graphics Card- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
AMD FX 8370 Processor

Verify your game cache of the Steam Game.

Back
Top Bottom