Destroy the Godmodder: 0rigins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uranium AND Tungesten Carbide = Radioactive Tungsten Carbide 3/3
Slade (Dwarf Fortress) AND Bedrock (Minecraft) = Pith 3/5
Vibranium AND Nth Metal AND Daedric Steel = Nthranium 2/5

Ohptkin examines Matrinymic and Sakuya, and contemplates for a few seconds.
What the heck.
She snaps her fingers and a massive tub of sanity salve appears over their heads, and douses them completely in nice, soothing, sanity restorative cream.

If either of those two are saned all the way, the secondary (or primary target if both have been saned) will be Nico Robin prime, and then Lillie, followed by Lucy.

8/50 for my artificial companion of choice
33/50 for Helping Out a Friend
+1 to yveltal gaming and redstone

Last edited:
I grab a comically oversized syringe of the pure medical sanity stuff the AGP cure fellows have before performing the "get to the point" execution on the Nico robin with the most health. (for those who don't know what the get to the point execution is, it that I hop onto the shoulders of whoever I'm executing, before jamming a knife in their face. only this will sane the nico robin. I hope)

Charges
F.O.B.=22/50
Titan pilot=22/50

R&D
Lord Kitchener the AI=11/11 DONE (finally)
Satellite Blueprint && Vehicle Fabricator = Satellite Alchemiser = 2/6

eDen spark (Infantry compatible, level 3)
No mans sky (wingsuit, infantry compatible, level 3)
Gen. Patton the AI (level 3)
Hacking tool (level 3)
Youse-A shotgun
Box of desires
Void hovercycle (level 10)
anti-titan grappling hook (level 5)
near-flawless cloaking unit (level 5)
Lord kitchener the AI (level 20, I think)

Last edited:
OC:
hrh

===Alchemy===
(Transcendence ((BOI)) && Void) || Wire Coat Hanger = Death of Air (Level 10: 2/6)
Plot Armor || Caledfwlch = Cueball Armor (Level 10: 2/6)

I preview Cueball Armor and Death of Air.
CHARGES EXPENDED:

I use the Cutlery of the Cooking Gods on Throne 2 and the High Dragun.
====

Inventory:
http://pastebin.com/WnYv5NKH

Throne 2: Second post.

Respect 50/50 Tick tock.

Do you recall how we came to this place? How the metal orbs opened up and revealed machines of destruction? How a single death ended it all and shattered the veil? Do you recall...

Last edited:
And In That Moment. 35/35
Daytime Television. 8/25.

+1 to Ire and Talist.

I... I don't know what to say.

Eris kind of stands there, awkwardly.

And In That Moment expended.
35 points of charge are tossed directly at Battlefury. If they see this, and choose to use the charge for their omnidestructive purposes, then they may- provided they do so before doptime. However, if they do not, it bounces off them and flies over to Lucian, applying Tempered Fate (a buff of some description) to him until the end of turn. This will effectively remove him from the battlefield for the duration, meaning his current state will not be alterable. Afterwards, he will return, Relentless Pursuit will become a free action and his peculiar range rules will ignore players.

Last edited:
[AZ]

NOPE

-ALCHEMIES-

-Stygian Scythe && Midnight Essence = Duskbringer (Level 8: 5/5 COMPLETED)

Description: A bringer of despair, Duskbringer is an otherworldly scythe that radiates gloom and darkness.

-Duskbringer && Flaming Scimitars = Shadowflame Scythe (Level ?: ?/?)

Description: It's a scythe that blazes with Shadowflame, its purple flames somehow making the environment go cold. It is very sharp, and the flames are also dangerous, though they drain lifeforce instead of setting people on fire.

-CHARGES-

-Death Drake (9/9 COMPLETED, from +1 from pionoplayer)

-Joining the Vulnerability Wagon: 2/6 (other +1 from pionoplayer)

The Death Drake is summoned. Wait a second. Do I need to give it stats?

If so, here:
[AZ] Death Drake, Ebony: 9000/9000 HP. Shadow Resistance (Can take half damage on one attack, cooldown two turns): ||

Ok, I probably completely did it wrong. Ignore it if I did it wrong.

Death Drake Ebony lands on the Beyond and claws at it.

[ALCHIMIES] [PZ]
[Grail of Power && Luck of the Irish && Water Blessed by RNGesus && A Blank Card Blessed by Fate=Fate-Twister(Level 17)3/9]
[A Study on Nihilism && Omega Symbol && Collection of Endings && Recordings of Deaths && An Old Torn Book=What Must Come(Level 20)3/11]
[Red Sun Energy&& Hollow Magic Cue Ball && Fake Deudly Magnum && Green Sun Energy=Spiral Cannon(Level 25) 3/13]

[ITEMS WITH CHARGES]
[The Rise 40/50 Hits 3 entities with attacks of alive entities. Heals 3 entities for the damage of 1 of the attacks OR heals one entity for the combined damage of all attacks ][divided by 2.]
[The Fall 40/50 Uses attacks of 3 dead entities. Inflicts a 3 turn debuff 'Kamikaze' which causes an entity to inflict AoE damage on near by entities. Can't charge when enemies] [are debuffed.]
[Each has a 5 turn charge.]

[I take Gravebringer, Theater Teacher and The Death Sentence, and boost them with Luck of the Irish and the Grail of Power, and proceed to attack Yuuki-chan's Shields, I use the Theater Teacher to cause the metal shields to rapidly rust and corrode, I use the Gravebringer and The Death Sentence to attack the Patrons, and use the Blessing of Control I gave to her some turns ago to cause her extreme mental stress, prolonging her inability to act.]

Future Charge 1:[The Madness 0/50 Buffs 3 entities in same team. Gives buffed entities change to hit different entity to one selected that turn. Can't charge when entities are buffed.]
Future Charge 2:The Story of All Civilizations 0/
300-Wouldn't you like to know? Also, Mr. Golden, I would like to speak to you about my charge, and what I plan to do with it. I will let you be the one to contact me, as if you are the one, then it means you have some free time and are not burdened by work.

[Complete]
[Tarot Deck ~~~~ Loom =Scarf of Cards (Destroyed)]
[Staple remover && Scissors && Three hole puncher && Sword = Slashademia (Level 7: 4/4 )]
[Pen && Highlighter && Pencil && Revolver = The Marks-Man (Level 7: 4/4)]
[Projector && Movie Real && 3D Glasses && Audio System=The Big Screen (Level 5)3/3 Complete]
[Guillotine && Executioner's Ax && Judge's Gavel && Jury's Votes=The Death Sentence(Level 13)7/7 +Complete+]
[Scythe && Occam's Razor && Schrodinger's Cat(Paper Copy) && Murphy's Law = What Will Go Wrong (Level 8, 5/5 +Complete+)]
[Wine && Purified Water && Potion of Strength && Goblet = Grail of Power (Level 7, 4/4)+Complete+]
[The Death Sentence && Poisoned Dagger && Revlover && Coffin = Gravebringer(Level 20)11/11 +Complete+]
[Gambler's Die && Mirror & Tarot Deck && Deck of Cards && Four-Leaf Clover= Luck of the Irish(Level 10) 6/6 +Complete+]
[The Marks-Man && Slashademia && The Big Screen && 4D Glasses= Theater Teacher(Level 13)7/7+Complete+]

I internally celebrate at myself succeeding to become anime, then reverting back to my normal self, and wonder if that actually did anything other than make me put 18 charges into the Cure, then charge some whole new stuffs
Chekhov's Gun: 1/50

I go mining, because why not.

TriBlade||(Mythril&&Adamantium&&Tobelstein)=??? 1/??
TriLaser||Lava Lamp=??? 2/?? (+1 from EXOS)

Last edited:
Let's start from something simple, right now Hezetor is body-guarding Yuuki-chan, both of them are protected by a few barriers, from his throne he looks at her, sleeping, he could do anything horrible to her right now.
He puts some medical gloves one his hand, gets close to her, well closer of how he already was, a syringe appears in his hands, he takes the right arm of Yuuki-chan via telekinesis and extracts a vial of blood from her, nothing exceptional, really.
Now that the Plague has been cured, this should not be so incredibly dangerous to do, the syringe immediately disappears with the blood of the anime girl as soon as the operation has finished.
Hezetor flies a bit farther away from her, still body-guarding that abomination.

I scan Murakumo Mu, in particular I'm looking at her "War" charge effect, not only I would like to know what it does, I'm interested in knowing if she wields the sword with the same name.

Now, as scanning and talking are free actions, I take the liberty to try to sane Matronymic.

An avatar flashsteps at random intervals around the anime girl, for a moment he moves his hand in a cutting motion and seemingly without any spell being casted a series of pure blue lightning strikes of sanity energy come out of the air next toto the avatar slashing trough her.

After that the avatar manipulates sanity energies into a more solid shape, the shape of a wand in his hands. The bright energies of sanity races down to the wand, exuding vaporous sanitizer fuels from the tips. Stains of light become rather evident on the ground as this radiant power aids reality in its effort of sanitizing the anime girl. After that the avatar focuses his efforts into manipulating the background sanitizing energies released by the recently released cure, he moves his hands in a plain way, the sky is enlighten, even if only for a brief moment, of a wonderful orange once again as the sanity energies are collected from the environment, as this energy brights in the sky the avatar chants a few words and with a solemn gesture of his hand focuses the energy, the dim light that was seen in the sky fades away as an half liquid sphere of orange sanity power is carved out of the sky.

The avatar takes his new wand in his hands once again and guides the orange sphere, he reshapes it, remolds it, in his hands the sphere morphs as a fluid it expands and twists in the air as it descends, at the same time certain parts of it evaporate in the air creating an almost visible haze around the sphere. The avatar closes his eyes, focusing even more on the complex movements he is doing to redirect the globe of sanity, now he twists it, tearing it apart in many smaller spheres, then, with a movement of hand, the globular energies dance in the sky for the eyes of Matronymic as a single wave they they form unsorted compositions, moving in a random fashion within the borders of the wave, while at the same time, they remain stable in the various ramification of the wave that they are forming, thanks to the careful guidance of the avatar; they take various shapes, first moving in strange linear patterns in the sky creating a beautiful yet uncontrolled shape in the sky, then the avatar moves his newly created wand as an orchestra director and commands the orbs to take new shapes, first they mimic the form of the sea, representing waves of water in a fluid motion, then, the orbs almost dissipate into a liquid form and change into a bird with open wings flying in the sky, then liquid form returns to a more semi-solid form returning into many little orbs, after moving in the sky taking other forms, are moved into a wave that turns around the anime girl, they pass a few centimeters from here a few times, but never approach her, then they move away and start to circle around her in a spiraling motion until they finally reach her, investing her with their full sanitizing powers.

The Order Elemental that she herself summoned will try to heal Hezalyna, or to attack the Newborn Enderdragon, if that is not possible.
Hezalyna will use Manipulate to attack Eyesaur.
Hezalyna passively spawns another entity, consider that are 2 turns since she didn't spawn anything.

Hezetor heals 1 HP thanks to his regeneration, 17 is considered an unlucky number, how much it is since I have that number as HP? This can't be good for my luck at all.

Module || Miniature Spiral Sun = Module of the Spiral Sun (Level 15: 8/8) Done!

Miniature Factory || Module && "Assembly Line expert guide to an efficient factory" && Factory && Alchemiter && ISO's newest release = The Supreme Miniature Factory (Level 15: 4/8)

Miniature Spiral Sun || ( (Quantum Computer && Miniature Solar Core) || (Matrice Limitativa && Orb of Pure Energy && Stasis Field) ) = Stabilized Miniature Spiral Sun (Level 25: 2/13)

New: Gem || ( Divine-Concentrated Energy Essence && Ancient Fires of Creation && Looping Mechanism && Ultimate Harnessing Device && Infinite Empowering Construct) = Power Gem (Level 25: 1/13)

This Gem allows the user access to every power that exists and that ever was or will be on universal (multiversal?) level, with the capability of nulling every force in existence and to empower the user with immense physical abilities. (The level was already stated before we could craft level 25 items)

32/50 +2 from Speedon, +2 from Trickle, +1 from EXOS

22/50

I assist @Sp33d0n 2 times.

Charge bank: +7 (tazz) +8 (Toast, Talist, Pricey), 2 (RRevenant)

Last edited:
I throw a bottle labelled "Sanity in a Bottle" at a random anime girl.

INFINITY: 41/50 (+2 from Redstone)

gungeon entering simulator: 35/50

I respawn again! That's 4/9 respawns done!

I also turn around to meet the tap on my shoulder. Hey, I can't be killed in Limbo, right? Whatever it is can't hurt me!

Alchemiter:

Toxicity Edge && Francium && (The entire Actinide series, &&'d together) && Miniature Green Sun = First Assassin [Level 20 8/11]

Adamantium && Quantum Foam (It's literally everywhere. Just zoom in with the captcharoid using reality bending and boom. Also you really should click the link) = Quantomium [Level 9 4/5]

ICBH && Hardened Earth Essence && Tectonic Entropy Crystal = The Great Shift [Level 23 3/12]

Charges:

13/50 Connection Clarity

7/25 Wot in Carbonation

Assists:
+1 to Consumer, +1 to Cyanogynist

Action:

To the battlefield, I appear out of nothing, much like my first arrival. To me, I have just exited a portal to a mindscape of my own design – a mindscape recently added to Sakuya Izayoi’s own and in which the core of her mental function now resides. She is getting some rest, but others saning actions can still affect her, unless of course my previous action was enough to completely restore her sanity.

Now, I must turn to another being in need. I rotate to face Matronymic (or the closest animu to sane, if Matronymic is already completely sane). Then, I momentarily retreat into my own mind. And I do mean “momentarily;” the following takes less than the duration of 10^-48 seconds.

I concentrate with the full force of my being, pouring forth a flood of intelligence and sparing not a drop. All the emotions that can be experienced swirl together in a whirlpool of the mind, and from the mixture springs forth a single lotus. This lotus is both translucent and opaque; simultaneously white, black, and all possible colors; it is the essence of void, yet is all of creation; its petals represent life and wilt at the tips as death; it undulates perpetually yet is eternally still; it encompasses all, but is too small to perceive; it sees nothing and knows all; it is importantly meaningless; it is unbreakable, though more fragile than silence; and even with its endless capacity for wrath, it loves all things. The petals of this lotus are every universe that can ever exist, and the lines on each petal are every possible timeline. It is torn in places, run ragged by this war, but it refuses to die. My mind is, for a moment, entirely transformed into the flower that is the multiverse.

Then I release my concentration, and time resumes.

I calmly walk to Matronymic (see above if saned), all expression vacant from my face. Time seems to slow with every step, and space falls away around us. In an endless void, I face Matronymic, and we are alone. I stop, and stand still. Then, my posture becomes fluid as I twist slowly. My arms and legs leave after-images as I flow through different movements and begin a dance.

I bring my arms up from my sides, the fold them together into a prayer position. At the same time, my legs spread to the side, lowering me into a balanced stance. I separate my hands and move them apart, the right hand moving to my right and up, the left to the left and down. I jump and twist in the air so that my arms spin outward, then twist again to land on one knee. Next, I flow into reaching skyward at my full height, then bring my hands back down onto the ground. I spin again, this time doing a series of three front flips, each ending with a single-handed handstand. I launch myself up with one hand and flip back to my feet. I end with an elegant bow, and motion to draw something from an unseen pocket.

Matronymic watches as I pull out a flower. The flower is strange. It just does not make sense, like a paradox or a spatial impossibility. She knows that it is a flower, and that it means something, but she cannot perceive what. It is beyond her capability to be perceive, and if she was not stunned, she is sure she would run.

I complete my approach, bring the lotus closer and closer. Matronymic’s eyes go wide with fear, but I do not hesitate. I reach out with the lotus, and push it to her forehead. It seems to phase through her skull and straight into her brain, and Matronymic can do nothing about it. She shudders slightly, then goes still as the lotus begins to merge with her brain.

To Matronymic, I now fade from view as well. Relative to the rest of the battlefield, she is processing so fast that everything has faded into background noise. Even her perception of herself fades away until her mind is totally focused. Then, from the void, comes the flower. The lotus grows slowly, rising from the void like a normal lotus rises from the water. It unfolds, twisting into its perfect lotus shape. Her mind cannot render it in the full detail that my mind can, but it is more than enough for her to understand. Before her is a perfect representation of all the multiverse. All its beauty and ruin, made manifest. This is closer than the most serene of Buddhist monks ever come to nirvana, to absolute oneness with everything.

Many would consider such a vision the height of insanity, but in fact, very few beings have ever had this much perspective in life. Truly, Matronymic has experienced the height of sanity. Total understanding – or as close as you can come with this level of resolution of the lotus – has been bestowed to her.

Time returns to its natural flow, and the battlefield comes back into focus. The lotus implanted in her brain integrates permanently into her nervous system, giving her a constant state of zen (no, this is not intended to be a passive – I would have charged for that). As everything comes back into focus – more clearly in focus than before, actually – she can feel her mind working faster, clearer, and more focused than before. The strands of “plague goop” that clogged her nerves should be wiped away by the torrent of activity just experienced.

I nod to Matronymic, the most I can spare for her at the moment. Now, I turn to face both Yuuki and Mu, the two taking up opposite corners of my vision, presenting a choice.

Last edited:
UPDATE COMPLETE!

I'm going to warn you that, for this particular week and the next, updates may be really shaky. Between actual finals and studying for them, and then actually leaving school for summer vacation, it'll probably be hard to really dop consistently-but I'll try.

In any case, a lot of major stuff is happening! Major reveals! The AGP Cure! A decision to make for those who made that cure! A lot of story! And UserZero is now really planning to bring the pain to Yuuki-Chan, now more than ever. Be ready!

Alchemies
(Fluoroantimonic Acid && Polonium-210 && Chlorine Trifluoride && Batrachotoxin && Tetanospasmin) && Lazurite-Steel Dust = Cobaltic Toxic Dust (Level 10, 4/6)
Crafting ingredient. When dispersed and activated, it dissolves, poisons, burns and kills everything it touches.

Cosmic Neutronium Wand Core && 2x Orichalcum Wand Cap = Orichalcum Studded Cosmic Neutronium Wand (Level 20, 6/11)

Orichalcum Studded Cosmic Neutronium Wand: A neon blue-capped rod of the dullest gray, inscribed with various runes of the occult in liquid ichor, blood of the gods. The orichalcum-studded cosmic neutronium wand is the finest and purest arcane implement one can ever hope to recover or design. Its supply of vis is endless, its regeneration incalculable. Nihil Parva shall bow to the wielder of this weapon. Of course, the pure focus on storage has downsides, primarily in that it is restricted only to the use of foci, and not taken to the diversity of the famed Hazel Wand.

(Sano Essentia Singularity && Cognitio Essentia Singularity) && Psimetal Casting Assistant Device: Infusion && Infusion Altar Blueprint && Psi Energy Canister = Sanity Infusion Device (Level 7, 4/4)
A Casting Assistant Device made of the finest psimetal. It only has one spell, which is hard-coded into it: Sanity Infusion. Upon using this on anything, whatever is targeted will become immediately saner.

(Arcticbomb USB && CryptoLocker USB && CIH USB && Maldal USB && Marburg USB) && Violet-Steel Dust = Cobaltic Malware Dust (Level 10, 3/6)
Crafting ingredient. When dispersed and activated, all computers even remotely near a grain of this dust will immediately be assaulted by a wave of viruses.

Charges
Project M22-Restatistify (2/50)
Project M21-Weeaboo Trash (13/50)
+2 to ConsumerOfAll.

Elements
9x C, 4x O, 1x Si, 8x S, 1x Ca

Sanity Nuke in Progress (Gallium, Ga, 31)

I think it's time to bring Sakuya back to reality. Taking her by the now-safe-ish hand, I bring her to a small cafe in the tetra-reality area.

"I'll get something for us. What do you want anyway?"

She speaks some half-awake gibberish, clearly not in a state that would lend to having a decent conversation.

"Alright, then." Sakuya motions for me to wait.

"Hmm?"

Managing to pull herself out of her stupor temporarily, she requests a sandwich. Any sandwich, she says, as long as it's not too large.

"Oh. Okay then."

I step over to the counter and order our food. I get some coffee and two sandwiches, one for each of us. The guy at the counter isn't actually human, but a hivemind of nanobots. He blinks, and his eyes turn green.

"Here you go."

Sakuya reaches for the steak and vegetable sandwich, but hesitates. "Go ahead," I say. They wouldn't put Green de la Bean in the sandwich, so I presume it is safe.

It seems she's figured out that she can only be understood when her vision is relatively clear of weeaboo trash, and right now she can't tell between reality and illusion.

"I taste a vegetal," she says, slurring her words and trying to hold back a laugh.

"I didn't know you knew that meme," I reply.

"Well, I'm not angery, so it's fine," she says before laughing loudly. At least there's nobody else in the cafe - it is three in the morning, after all. We continue eating, having casual banter when she's okay and staying silent when she feels the anime coming back.

When we're done, we pick up and leave. As soon as we're out the door, she grabs my hand and pulls me to an internet cafe.

"Want to play some TF2?"

"Sure, why not?"

We go in and register with the crew. Here, every transaction is done in cryptocurrency. I happen to have significant amounts of lolcowCoin, so I get us both a 3-hour pass.

She sits down at one of the computers and I take a seat next to her. We log in to our preferred platform. Sakuya seems to have already gotten an account - I bet her temporal magic enabled her to make one that quickly - and soon boots up TF2. We quickly get ourselves into a community server. Though the anime soon comes back, the screen is unaffected and she keeps playing, concentrating to keep the kawaii desu weeaboo trash out of her brain.

I soon find out she's actually really good at the game, though I think she's just pausing time for herself so she can think faster relative to the others. She mains Spy (probably the thing with the knives), while I switch around all the classes at almost random, trying to get into the mood for the game.

Soon enough, our time is up, and we make sure to log out before leaving the establishment.

"You know, I do have a couple of Spy weapons."

"Hmm?" Sakuya looks at me.

"Here." I manifest the Quartz Rose in my hand. "Don't touch."

She grabs me by the hand as soon as I demanifest the knife, pulling me to her next destination. She begins to giggle as she points to the sign on the front of the shop, reading "TIMEKEEPERS".

"No. You're not gonna do it, are you?"

"Yes I am."

Sakuya concentrates and desynchronizes the clocks in the store. Soon enough, all the clocks are running at different speeds and reading different times.

She grabs my hand and drags me away.

Soon enough, we reach a time portal and return back to the battlefield.

Charges:
================================================== 50/50 (Activating)

========== 4/10

I now attempt to summon an entity. One whose powers cannot be matched by any being, divine or not. Its powers exceed even that of a godmodder. Truly an unstoppable creature indeed. As it steps into this world, I get around to thinking up a name for it.

... before I even get to find a name for it however, the OP Scale's effect has already taken in place. Deemed too powerful by the Scale, it now gives my creation its fate: to blow up in a few se-

*BOOOOOM*

Caught in the explosion, I end up flying for what seemed like miles before landing into a pile of mud. As I try to get back up, I look at a strange device attached to my wrist.

[|.................................................] 1/50

Krill13: Perfect

I push myself up from the ground and continue onwards into the rest of this turn.

+1 to Moniker
+1 to Talist

Krill13: And now I bring to all of you(who even bothers listening to me) yet another machine to put into the field!

As soon as I said those words, a humongous section of land measurable in miles opens up as if it was a silo opening up. Coming up from the hole is a humongous mech.

Krill13: Here it is! I present to you...

The Unitasker
Description: An unbelievably large mech outfitted with an immeasurable amount of tools, weapons, and all sorts of stuff to make it so that it can do just about any task available. Normally, having that amount of object equipped into a mech may make it look like a mechanical abomination. In the Unitasker's case however, it seems to be able to hold all those objects and still look neat at the same time, and with stability in that too. From the looks of it, the Unitasker seems to be deactivated right now.

Strengths:
  • Higher than average stats

Weaknesses:
  • In order to get the Unitasker to start doing some action, I must first use 5 focused turns; 1 turn to activate it, 2 turns to give it a target, and finally, two turns to give it an action.
  • If I'm to make it change target or actions, I would have to first use 1 focused turn to stop it, following with 2 turns to give it its new target, and two turns to give it its action.

Stats: [AZ] Unitasker: HP not given yet. Status: Set-up. Target: None. Action: None

[AZ] Sanitizer: 35,000/60,000 HP. Applies 5% sanity per turn to a viable entity!
[AZ] Unitasker: HP not given yet

Arm Gravitizer
Level 6
Basically a gravity gun made to be attached to an arm. It works like how a Gravity Gun(or for this matter, a supercharged one) would work, except with some added functions.

Noctem Dreadmill
Level 19
Two dangerously sharp Katanas held together by a grip that generates the power of Darkness on the blade. Not for amateurs.

New Alchemy:
Several paperworks about morality || Regenerating Missile Backpack = Moral Missile Massacre ??/??

Moral Missile Massacre: As you can see, the name is a play on the trope Macross Missile Massacre. It's a backpack that holds, you guessed it, a pack of regenerating missile, meaning it never runs out of missiles. When activated, the backpack shoots a salvo of its missiles into a designated target. Instead of doing normal explosions however, whatever the missiles hit will go into an immediate moral dilemma, hurting themselves in the process.

(Focused)

I give the Sanitizer a praise for curing Melona into our side. Gotta get into its good side in case it suddenly earns a sentience of its own.

I spend this turn activating the Unitasker.

[AZ]

Last edited:
FOCUSED POST

(Take down Yuuki first. Then... I don't know. Let's just destroy Yuuki.)

Current Status
I am Pro-Zero. In other words, PZ.

~Action~
The figure turns towards the sleeping form of Yuuki. Channeling dark power, the figure spoke its first words.

"mAeB yTiNaSnI - ReWoP kRaD!"

The incantation merely focuses the dark power - it twists and turns, altering itself until it becomes raw mental energy. The figure forms this into a ball shape covering its right hand. It draws its hand back, then thrusts it forth, manipulating the mental energy into a beam and sending a spiralling lance of insanity towards the downed Anime Girl. It connects, sending unstable dark energy across the battlefield - and towards the AZ side.

Inventory
None.

Charges
Summoning 10/14 (+1 from JOEbob, 4 from UserZero)
Calling for Aid 4/50

Alchemies
(Giant Mechanical Sword || Monado III) && M6 Spartan Laser = Three Hundred (Level 13) 3/7
Description: A sword with ether-based powers. It has a Spartan Laser strapped onto it, for some reason. What other powers could it have?

Infinite Ammo Upgrade && Grenade Launcher && (Smoke Grenade || Essence of Abrus precatorius) = Toxic Grenade Launcher (Level ?) 2/4
Description: Abrin is 31.4 times more potent than ricin. What do you think will happen when something breathes it in? Causes Badly Poisoned to the target(s).

Status Effects
Bleeding (-2 HP per turn for players and Elites and goes through AC, -5% HP per turn for entities and most Bosses. Does not affect Gatekeepers. Lasts 2 turns).
Badly Poisoned (-2 HP per turn for players and Elites and does not go through AC, -10% HP per turn for entities, -3% HP per turn for Bosses. Lasts 3 turns)

+1 to JOEbob, +1 to MrMirrorMan.

(Well, my 'roleplay' text is now green. Pesterchum is going to make an appearance soon.)

Last edited:
[AZ?] Pricey12345: 14/20 HP. (Estimated 56,000 HP remaining from Player HP) (Thats my Vulnerability status.)

Echeladder-style Level 4: XP 66,500/300,000

ACTION FOCUSED CHECKBOX: [ X ]

This action is Focused.

Before Action: I have temporary control the Elf for now.

I have decide to go to the
[AZ] ranks again but for real this time, I was gonna think about something to destroy UserZero for all.

I go to the Anti Zeroes to help Richard destroy UserZero once for all.

"I decide to move to Richard's side because I am so sick of Uzi's actions that done to us..."

I move to Lillie so that she needs some saning job to do then I take out my magical gloves which I had them last time then I clap my hands together then the pink gas which contains the power of sanity falls on her then I give her an sanity sandwich then she eats it.

I also conjure the ball of sanity power then I toss it to Lillie that might restore some sanity but it's not enough yet...

I also telepathically talk about pokemon also I send the book to her which it restores her sanity a teeny bit then I generate some wings of sanity and I flapped at her, which restores her sanity a bit more and I finally put a few presents to Lillie as well.

My cure has been used so, Something... 1/50

Planet Hackers [HACK THE PLANET! Project] This has been delayed and changed into Something else... 40/50

Alchemy Creation:

Blood Diamond Armour && Wings && Durasteel (That if I am not doing Saurite alchemies right now.) && Aura of Healing = Guardian Angel 10/10 (Power Rank XVIII) Examining this also it upgrades my Blood Diamond Armour as well

Sp00pinat0r's Sp00py Slasher && Saurite = Sp00pinat0r's Sp00py Dunwich (Is my version of the Dunwich but is also Power Rank XXV)

Let's try again...
Super Microchip && Steel essence && Binary in a chip && Essence of the Hackbot707 = ??? 1/??

Joke Alchemy: None
Project Telekinetic Line: Not started yet.
Storm Weapon Line: Not started yet.

REKT Cannon Line: Items in the First Alchemy Tree: Red Dead Retribution, ??? (Any Level), ??? (Any Level), ??? (Only Level 10 and Above Alchemy) If all the weapons I made for the first Alchemy Tree, I had to combine all these to make the part of the Extremely Powerful Alchemy

10 0rigin Hero Core Alchemy Line: Not started yet, but 2 of the essences collected for both Mid-Level Alchemies

Allies Action:

The Elf defends Yuuki.

+1 to Abe and Hezetor

Charge Bank: +11 from Talist +5 from Toast and Hezetor = 21 Charge Points in total

Inventory has been moved to the Forge II because I don't have the Word Doc and it saves character space for Tazz.

Last edited:
Editing is ongoing...

==> Strife!

Mythic drops a pile of sand blocks on the Black Xylobones, followed by an anvil.

[Alchemy]
[NEW!] Heavy Class Commandment [Level 9] && Heavy Monster Edict [Level 9] = Heavy Mythic Writ (Level 14: 3/8)
Feels like this might be the bet sword I get around here.
[NEW!] Basic Claw-extensions || DTG2 Timeglass [Level 5] = The Scratcher (Level 6: 3/4)
That name... where have I heard something similar before?
[NEW!] Psionic Hyena Skull Pin (Prototype) [Level 7] || Cracked Sburb Disk = Neuronic Hyena Skull Pin (Level 14: 3/8)
Hopefully, this will be a good kind of regret...

[THE Refunded Charge]
[50 point charge token] (A secret weapon)

[Currently Equipped]
Armor: Nemean Jacket [Level 10]
Weapon: Seeker's Bestiary [Level 10]
Accessory: Psionic Hyena Skull Pin (Prototype) [Level 7]

Inventory:
Nemean Jacket [Level 10] [Equipped]
Seeker's Bestiary [Level 10][Equipped]
Heavy Class Commandment [Level 9]
Heavy Monster Edict [Level 9]
Psionic Hyena Skull Pin (Prototype) [Level 7] [Equipped]
Coffemancy for dummies [Level 5]
Grimoire for the Summoning of Fantastic Beasts [Level 3]
Flying Dragon Hunter Cosplay [Level 3]
Winged Hunter Cosplay [Level 1]
Dragon Hunter Cosplay [Level 1]

Single Use Items: (Used items saved as alchemy codes)
DTG2 Timeglass [Level 5]
Explosive Gryphon Plush [Level 1] <USED>
Plush Phoenix Healing Grenade [Level 4]
Phoenix Extract [Level 4]
Dragon Coffee [Level 2]

Charges:
Can You Spare... A Heart? [21/50]
Useful Entity [1/10]

Boosts:
+2 to Cyanogynist

(Still editing)

Last edited:
Slade (Dwarf Fortress) AND Bedrock (Minecraft) = Pith 4/5
Vibranium AND Nth Metal AND Daedric Steel = Nthranium 3/5
Brownstone Dust AND Adamanthrillium 1/?

9/50 for my artificial companion of choice
34/50 for Helping Out a Friend
+2 to Speedon

Ohptkin is about to continue pouring more sanity salve all over the anime girls in the name of FREE SUMMONS, but they feel a tiny prick and begin freaking out, trying to figure out just what that twinge they felt was, searching through a number of folds in reality, one item, another plan here. Somebody has taken something from them, finally, they procure a tiny glass jar, the Waluigi Thyme. Some of it is missing. Somebody has just stolen from a Terminae. Ohptkin seethes, when she finds out who did this she will flay them down to their basic particles.

Meanwhile...

A spoon, procured. Take some of the deadly spice from the jar, and take a third of a serving. Stir lightly. Procure a feast for the spice. Such a fine ingredient is destined only for the finest: Nothing less will do. From the depths of the deepest zee, pull a Peligin beast. Drain the color from it, and cook the meat well. From the greenest lands of the greenest earth, slay the richest, reddest cow. Drain the blood from it, and take the finest of meat for the steaks from its carcass. From the farthest of reaches, pluck the finest spices from plants and trees. From the brightest bluest sea, procure a flock of the finest fish.

Carefully spice and cook each and every component of the feast, searing it red and black. Tint it with cosmogone and drape the room in mirrors, so that the true flavors and colors of the meal may be revealed and brought out. Drench it in the blood of the cow and the Peligin liquids from the deepest sea, as to enrich the feast. Cook it all, zee-beast, fish, and spices into a steak. Soak it with Finally, take the spoon of the third of the serving, and empty it’s contents unto the steak, so that the spices true flavor and power may be brought out by colors, steaks, and mirrors. Finally, cook it in a Irradiator until irradiated, and feed it to Throne 2. Enjoy resulting field wipe in two turns.

Temporary dose of Waluigi Thyme used on Throne 2 at the request of one Battlefury. YAY CHAOS!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom