tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,583 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
i was watching chippys video of him going up against him in expert mode and it was alot easier i think they buffed him alot coz i dont think you can take him up to the sky anymore and he despawns when you get to far away from him
[doublepost=1493254008,1493253976][/doublepost]im saying that the devourers attacks are harder then the other 2
[doublepost=1493254027][/doublepost]to dodge
[doublepost=1493254108][/doublepost]well ima be stuck on this boss lol ive attempted him like 8 times
[doublepost=1493254254][/doublepost]well anyone know how to get modded terraria working again it stopped working for me agian :/

Hey, I was looking through the HERO's mod npc browser, and noticed there was a boss labelled TITAN___. I haven't seen it before, and was wondering if anyone knew anything about it.

i was watching chippys video of him going up against him in expert mode and it was alot easier i think they buffed him alot coz i dont think you can take him up to the sky anymore and he despawns when you get to far away from him
[doublepost=1493254008,1493253976][/doublepost]im saying that the devourers attacks are harder then the other 2
[doublepost=1493254027][/doublepost]to dodge
[doublepost=1493254108][/doublepost]well ima be stuck on this boss lol ive attempted him like 8 times
[doublepost=1493254254][/doublepost]well anyone know how to get modded terraria working again it stopped working for me agian :/

Hello GreenGalaxy,

I see you are fairly new, and wanted to inform you of our policies on double posting.

We do not permit double posting overall unless some time has passed and it contains new material relevant to the Thread topic.

If you have more to add to your post and no one else has posted yet, please use the edit button to the bottom left of your post in the future. If you have questions about this, you may send me a PM.

It is Calamity. The HERO's mod pulled it up under Calamity Bosses.

Edit: Oh wait, Nevermind. Sorry, I misread which mod it was from. My mistake

Fought over 200 Golems and didn't get an Aegis blade (or any Legendary Drop for that matter), maybe make the drops a *tad* less rare to get?
they're powerful weapons with unique effects, they're meant to be grindy/luck based. Can't expect everything in the world to give you instant gratification for your actions my dude

Why i can`t hit the profaned god boss
I'd assume your trying to fight her in the hallow right? if so, you'll basically need to hug the ground simply due to the way the biome mechanics work for that biome, 30 tiles up and it will change to the surface biome iirc. Basically if you can't hit her you are in the wrong biome

I love that your mod provides many way to create combined accesories. I would absolutely love some way of getting expert mode accesories in normal mode, though. It could be terribly grindy, but i would love it to happen.

I would also love an accesory themed around vitality (combination of all items in the game that allow life regen).

Imagine combining regeneration potions, band of regeneration, philosopher stone, charm of myths, shiny stone, heart lamps, all things that allow faster hp regen, into one powerful Crystal of Vitality, which allows superior hp regeneration. Combined with star veil to create crystal pendant <3

Why i can`t hit the profaned god boss

Like this? 20170427192027_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom