PS3 Freezing in certain places underground

Seems something corrupted your world file so it didn't load properly. I suggest taking all the info you've gathered and filing a report here: http://www.505games.com/contact

I have this exact problem with one of my worlds. I have put blood, sweat, and tears into years of work for this world. It have everything on it, because it's my main world I play. An I have tons of loot and hours of organization put into it. I don't want to get rid of all my hard work. It kind of defeats the joyment of playing. An for other player, they can't see anything in my world or only have of the world screen shows up. So I know my PS3 world file is corrupted. But this either happened of two reasons. One is possibly do to a horrible storm I had. An two is from one or there last recent update they did for the game. Because I noticed the problem after the last update for the game on PS3. I have contacted 505games and they said there was nothing that they or I could do. They said since I didn't want to get rid of it. That I could hold on to it and see if it fixes itself. Which I knew it wouldn't and so did they. But I think they would just trying to cheer me up a bit over the situation. I have found out that I can take my stuff from one world to another. But it's going to take me forever to get it done without help. An yes I'm aware this post was done years ago. But just want to put this down for anyone else that has this problem. An see that there's not much you can do about it. Just try to make another world. An loot your stuff onto a character to put it all in another world. Unless you don't mind going through another world all over again.

I have this exact problem with one of my worlds. I have put blood, sweat, and tears into years of work for this world. It have everything on it, because it's my main world I play. An I have tons of loot and hours of organization put into it. I don't want to get rid of all my hard work. It kind of defeats the joyment of playing. An for other player, they can't see anything in my world or only have of the world screen shows up. So I know my PS3 world file is corrupted. But this either happened of two reasons. One is possibly do to a horrible storm I had. An two is from one or there last recent update they did for the game. Because I noticed the problem after the last update for the game on PS3. I have contacted 505games and they said there was nothing that they or I could do. They said since I didn't want to get rid of it. That I could hold on to it and see if it fixes itself. Which I knew it wouldn't and so did they. But I think they would just trying to cheer me up a bit over the situation. I have found out that I can take my stuff from one world to another. But it's going to take me forever to get it done without help. An yes I'm aware this post was done years ago. But just want to put this down for anyone else that has this problem. An see that there's not much you can do about it. Just try to make another world. An loot your stuff onto a character to put it all in another world. Unless you don't mind going through another world all over again.
Hi Athena, thanks for sharing your experience and tips and trying to help out others.

Back
Top Bottom