The tower!

Floor 1798:
A floor full of Patented 2-floor sky trampolines. Interesting. There's a ceiling in the way, so they're completely useless. Onward.

Floor 1802:
There's a few sticky notes talking about your journey. Things like "Why didn't you kill the final boss when you had the chance" or "X on X floor coulda gotten you out!"
The most prominent one says: "You've been climbing this tower for about 3 years, you know that, right?"

Floor 1803.

Contains hundreds (thousands maybe) of slinkies, somehow brought to life. In one corner, you see a man, playing with a yoyo, chanting in some strange dialect. You can't make out a word he says, but his face is so familiar, though you can't place a finger on why...

Floor 1806: A bunch of bouncy balls were on this floor, but because of the collapse of the floor on this floor, they have all fallen down into Floor 1806, and are bouncing and hitting the ceiling.

Floor 1807: there is rats. and rats make crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. they locked me in a room, a rubber room filled with rats. rats make me crazy. Crazy? I was CRAZY ONCE. they put me in a room........

Floor 1809:
Someone runs up to you and asks if you'll be their valentine, through outside, it looks like it's the middle of winter.

floor 1811
30u4fwp.jpg

1 of these on each wall

Floor 1815:
A room with fidget spinners all over the walls & floors that are moving for infinity at 100,000,000 miles per minute.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom