tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to disable the particle effect in the Glacier? My world had me spawn in it and the particle effect is causing crashes when it runs out of memory (my machine is fairly crappy). I disabled weather effects and background, but it doesnt seem to affect the glacier particles.
Also I can't imagine the glacier is a biome that makes starting easy - isnt there a DoT effect in it? I can't survive long enough to get out.
Maybe change the generation to be x-many blocks away from the center of the world & in the snow biome, just to prevent insta-death?

Zadum, why the crafting recipe changes? Anvil costs 8 iron bars now, mana crystals need 5 fallen stars and pillar weapons are post-moonlord. Why so?
Yeah, I would like to know too. I personally don't like these changes either, and I don't want to Uninstall the mod. Do you mind changing these recipes back to the originals? I personally don't think it balances the game, and if anything, it makes it more annoying.

Yeah, I would like to know too. I personally don't like these changes either, and I don't want to Uninstall the mod. Do you mind changing these recipes back to the originals? I personally don't think it balances the game, and if anything, it makes it more annoying.
I agree completely, especially because of the pillar weapons. The best pillar weapons now require luminite, which is super redundant because you would already have the Moon Lord drops and making the pillar weapons then would be useless. The anvil, hellstone, and mana crystal thing is just really annoying and not really balancing, yeah.

Hi there, so I was just wanting to ask how do I get this "key mold" that it says I can make keys out of.. Just a quicky.

Thank You so much if you can answer this!

Is it possible to disable the particle effect in the Glacier? My world had me spawn in it and the particle effect is causing crashes when it runs out of memory (my machine is fairly crappy). I disabled weather effects and background, but it doesnt seem to affect the glacier particles.
Also I can't imagine the glacier is a biome that makes starting easy - isnt there a DoT effect in it? I can't survive long enough to get out.
Maybe change the generation to be x-many blocks away from the center of the world & in the snow biome, just to prevent insta-death?
in the game files you just have to search for blizzard particles or something and set it to false

I'm here now...don't murder me for spam.
Hi there @SlimeyPete, welcome to the forums. Just a reminder that posts in threads should discuss the thread topic. Please try to keep this in mind going forward.

If you were posting here for the purpose of getting alerts from this thread, you can do that without posting. Open a thread that you would like to follow, and click the Watch Thread link. :)

hey i wanted to tell you that fungus beetle does not check off on boss check list no matter what damage i use to kill it with can you please fix this boss check list says its a problem on your end ?

@zadum4ivii
In my opinion, you should remove ALL vanilla recipe changes, and put back the pillar weapons where they belong. Vanilla recipes are perfectly fine as they are, and unless the mod's initial purpose was to change vanilla recipes, it shouldn't be doing it now.
Couldn't agree more, as many others have more or less already reiterated. It's just wrong.

If you insist on changing *any* vanilla recipes -- it should either be a separate mod, or at the very least, explicitly stated as a warning at the very top of the OP that this mod will change numerous vanilla recipes. Because otherwise, most players aren't going to assume a mod that seeks to offer a huge amount of new content will also modify core recipes in the vanilla game. This only confuses new players, while endlessly frustrating others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom