tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Gyus you can craft Silk Hat that gives you +1 minniom, why only one? Because balance is a thing.
Yes, but I'm looking at comparing them to other things. Both Meteor and Silk are outclassed by Bee.
Feral Fur is HEAVILY out classed by Spider.
Life Bloom loses to Tiki/Spooky in the DPS department.
Pyromancer is the ONLY one that wins over the vanilla counterpart, Stardust.

Did you put the save for your character or world on the cloud? That will cause issues like that from what I hear.

Lets keep the discussion focused of thorium not tremor.

That being said, it would be nice to have another summoner armor in the very early game. Perhaps one that comes from the ocean?

How about one from the Desert? An "Traveling Seller" skin focused on movement speed and max summons, with the Full set tripling speed when it's raining/in a snowstorm/in a sandstorm and tripling Summon damage when in hoard fights?

How about one from the Desert? An "Traveling Seller" skin focused on movement speed and max summons, with the Full set tripling speed when it's raining/in a snowstorm/in a sandstorm and tripling Summon damage when in hoard fights?

Well you already have a vanilla summoner set from the desert technically, so im not sure if that would not be too much from one place.

Yes, but I'm looking at comparing them to other things. Both Meteor and Silk are outclassed by Bee.
Feral Fur is HEAVILY out classed by Spider.
Life Bloom loses to Tiki/Spooky in the DPS department.
Pyromancer is the ONLY one that wins over the vanilla counterpart, Stardust.
It wasn't made to be like + 2 summons from beggining and summoning Meteorite amor isn't bad but actually very nice specialy with meteorite summoning staff.
Isn't isn't just made in like "Let's make it OP/broken for fun", making them have +1 miniom more than it have couldn't bring balance.
You just didn't get what I said or maybe yourself. It is what is happening to all armors and Pyromancer is endgame Thorium mod armor.
Is is made to make it easier to get to the other next armor set or be an alternate like with other armors in the thorium mod.

Last edited:
So i should or should not put them on cloud?
Yeah, what Demorid said, disable the cloud saves. It's the first warning mentioned in the opening post of this thread. There may or may not be other things at work causing your issues, though.

It wasn't made to be like + 2 summons from beggining and summoning Meteorite amor isn't bad but actually very nice specialy with meteorite summoning staff.
Isn't isn't just made in like "Let's make it OP/broken for fun", making them have +1 miniom more than it have couldn't bring balance.
You just didn't get what I said or maybe yourself. It is what is happening to all armors and Pyromancer is endgame Thorium mod armor.
Is is made to make it easier to get to the other next armor set or be an alternate like with other armors in the thorium mod.
I am looking at it all around. There is a LOT of bridging armors in the Summoner set (bridging being crossovers of two or more classes) which heavily hinder the armor's capability as a sole summoner.
Like, okay, I'm fine with either silk or meteor armor in the beginning, but you can SO easily race into Spider armor, and then what is even the point of playing with Feral Fur, or anything else until Tiki or Bloom (I prefer Tiki.)?
They are outclassed when compared to the vanilla armors. They just are not that good.

Edit: I wonder if it'd be possible to get a holster into the game that allows a player to dual wield pistols. Kind of like how the Yoyo bag allows you to use two Yoyos. I'd totally donate for that.
Maybe something like +25% to +50% damage and +25% to +50% firing rate for pistols only.

Last edited:
I went to check the upcoming features and now includes "Spider Cave enemies and their drops".
Really didn't expect that the suggestion to expand spider nest would come soon in the next update. That's very cool! (not for people with arachnophobia)

Do you think that the next update is being worked on?
No, diver realised that the mod was bad and gave up trying to update it. Play any other mod, all of them are better than this.

Inb4 a modderator gives me a warning point due to me joking.

Back
Top Bottom