Tool TML GOG Patcher [ABANDONED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question. How to I get it compatible with 1.3.5?

TML hasn't been updated for 1.3.5.x yet. It will be a while, perhaps a month before the TML devs get it all updated for the latest Terraria version. Please be patient.

Can i get a patch download for 1.3.0.8 ?

I didn't start creating GOG versions of TML until Terraria 1.3.2.1 (well, techincally 1.3.1.1), so there are no patches for versions prior to that. So, if you want to use TML, then you will have to update your game.

How do I open this on Mac when I put the coe in the terminal it says Permission denied and I already downloaded the Mono Package
[doublepost=1494814039,1494813995][/doublepost]
How do I open this on Mac when I put the coe in the terminal it says Permission denied and I already downloaded the Mono Package
I mean code

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-15 at 9.51.12 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-15 at 9.51.12 AM.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 312

I knew as soon as I left for a few days, that is when it would drop. :p Well, I'm back now and will get the patches worked up probably tomorrow or Thursday at the latest.

[doublepost=1494814039,1494813995][/doublepost]
I mean code

I am not that experienced with mac command line, but I would think that first line would work. Unless < and > is some mac command line thing I don't know about, I'd suggest taking them out and trying that line again.

mono /Users/leillani/Downloads/TMLGOGPatcher_MacRelease/TMLGOGPatcher.exe

If that doesn't work, let me know and we'll figure it out. :)

I knew as soon as I left for a few days, that is when it would drop. :p Well, I'm back now and will get the patches worked up probably tomorrow or Thursday at the latest.

Oh, my bad, I'm getting through a lot of alerts that have built up and I didn't read that link before I replied.

That TML release is not TML for 1.3.5, it is TML for 1.3.4.4 that will install to 1.3.5 steam installations. There is no need for me to make patches for it, because GOG users don't get autoupdated to 1.3.5 like steam users do. Just don't install Terraria 1.3.5 or reinstall Terraria 1.3.4.4 and you can keep playing TML with the current latest patch. Sorry for my misunderstanding before, TML for 1.3.5 should be out later this month according to what jopojelly has posted.

I am not that experienced with mac command line, but I would think that first line would work. Unless < and > is some mac command line thing I don't know about, I'd suggest taking them out and trying that line again.

mono /Users/leillani/Downloads/TMLGOGPatcher_MacRelease/TMLGOGPatcher.exe

If that doesn't work, let me know and we'll figure it out. :)
Thank you very much Jackel it works but where do I put the patch folder
[doublepost=1494982110,1494982091][/doublepost]
OKay I'll try
I mean patch
[doublepost=1494982398][/doublepost]Wait Jackel is said installation stopped for what?
[doublepost=1494982435][/doublepost]
I mean patch
[doublepost=1494982398][/doublepost]Wait Jackel is said installation stopped for what?
[doublepost=1494982481][/doublepost]
I mean patch

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-17 at 8.41.11 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-17 at 8.41.11 AM.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 383
Wait Jackel is said installation stopped for what?

From what I can see in the text log box, it appears your Terraria.exe file has been modified in some way or it is not a fresh install from a standard English version of GOG Terraria. If your Terraria is not the English version downloaded from the GOG site, then I'm afraid TML won't work for you as I don't have access to such modified installers. If you have already modified your Terraria by accidentally trying the Steam TML installer or by using any of the tweak programs, then you will have to reinstall and try to patch again.

If reinstalling Terraria, then send me a PM and we can try some other things.

I mean patch
[doublepost=1494982481][/doublepost]
No wait I put the Terraria.exe file from the Tmodloader on my Terraria app so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and tried patching it again and it works great, anyways great tool and thank you for helping me.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-17 at 11.53.02 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-17 at 11.53.02 AM.png
    306.8 KB · Views: 406
From what I can see in the text log box, it appears your Terraria.exe file has been modified in some way or it is not a fresh install from a standard English version of GOG Terraria. If your Terraria is not the English version downloaded from the GOG site, then I'm afraid TML won't work for you as I don't have access to such modified installers. If you have already modified your Terraria by accidentally trying the Steam TML installer or by using any of the tweak programs, then you will have to reinstall and try to patch again.

If reinstalling Terraria, then send me a PM and we can try some other things.
I got a problem, the when I click on mods it closed by itself

I got a problem, the when I click on mods it closed by itself

Unfortunately, I'm having problems with my mac box and can't run any tests to see what might be the problem. The best I can offer at the moment is that I know the previous patches worked and I haven't done anything different in the most recent version. Hopefully by the time TML for 1.3.5.x comes out I should have my mac box back up and running and be able to run thorough tests on it.

Give it a try again and if it gives you any error messages, then post them and I'll see if I can help. You also might be able to go to the directory near where Terraria stores your player and world files and look at TML's log file. The log file should be somewhere around Library/Application Support/Terraria/ModLoader/Logs, if I remember right, and I might be able to help if there is some information in that.

Unfortunately, I'm having problems with my mac box and can't run any tests to see what might be the problem. The best I can offer at the moment is that I know the previous patches worked and I haven't done anything different in the most recent version. Hopefully by the time TML for 1.3.5.x comes out I should have my mac box back up and running and be able to run thorough tests on it.

Give it a try again and if it gives you any error messages, then post them and I'll see if I can help. You also might be able to go to the directory near where Terraria stores your player and world files and look at TML's log file. The log file should be somewhere around Library/Application Support/Terraria/ModLoader/Logs, if I remember right, and I might be able to help if there is some information in that.
No wait it is okay now I only needed to download a mod in the mod browser and when it download it is good to go. Anyways thanks for the great tool

So...the version of tModLoader 1.1.1.0 for GOG has been released at last! That is amazing! :3
But... I thought I also needed the patch files for 1.3.5.3 to install it properly? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom