tModLoader The Thorium Mod

when is the abbysion shell going to be nerfed in multiplayer? if someone has turtle armor the enemies will focus him, and if he actaivtes the shell it focuses him so the other players can just shoot normally while the guy is tanking the hits

I found a bug where you can sell a stack of items to an NPC, left click on it to receive the full stack of the item but only remove one item from the stack of items in the NPC's inventory. Dupe bug

Disclaimer: I have the boss checklist mod installed, but I sort of doubt this is causing the issue.

I found a bug where you can sell a stack of items to an NPC, left click on it to receive the full stack of the item but only remove one item from the stack of items in the NPC's inventory. Dupe bug

Disclaimer: I have the boss checklist mod installed, but I sort of doubt this is causing the issue.
I'm pretty sure this is a problem with tModloader.

Not exactly a game-changing bug, but the icy aura from icy armor lingers after you die. While it was kinda satisfying watching the face monster that killed me succumb to the aura before I respawned, I'm not sure that it's supposed to work that way.

Not exactly a game-changing bug, but the icy aura from icy armor lingers after you die. While it was kinda satisfying watching the face monster that killed me succumb to the aura before I respawned, I'm not sure that it's supposed to work that way.

Don't hate what's offered. It's an armor effect, not a temporary effect.
Although I believe the Chlorophyll Armor has the same issue in vanilla.

Not sure if it's note somewhere or not, but if you die, then right-clicking with the Wyvern Slayer will both swing and stab at the same time. The swing will not release the projectiles, though. This is definite on MediumCore characters, have not checked with SoftCore.

Also, Thorium items that summon minions will not override previous minions (this happens with vanilla summoners). You have to unsummon the current minion(s) in order to add/replace any different minions currently.

yes they do but, read the description first if you have a ton of them.

1a6pdsz.png

You make it sound like there's more to it than just this. Whether it's in-game descriptions, or descriptions at the start of this thread, there's not more to it from what I can see. How's about sharing your knowledge on what to do with them if you have a lot? Because even with all these bags I already have a full stack of thorium ore and thorium bars in a different chest, and have just been collecting these bags with no clear use to them (other than being sell fodder).

1a6pdsz.png

You make it sound like there's more to it than just this. Whether it's in-game descriptions, or descriptions at the start of this thread, there's not more to it from what I can see. How's about sharing your knowledge on what to do with them if you have a lot? Because even with all these bags I already have a full stack of thorium ore and thorium bars in a different chest, and have just been collecting these bags with no clear use to them (other than being sell fodder).
well has I said in a previous comment when you enter in hardmode, the bags could drop life quartz (and if you play with calamity finding the quartz is more annoying due to the fact all calamity ores spawn upon world gen making finding these more harder even with the metal detector)but with a 30% chance because im sure that if you like to play on multi. but on small-medium worlds not all your firends can have the 400 hp and therefore use the life fruits to maximize their life or making heart lamps to help you on your boss arenas.

Unfortunately, no, that worlds depths is now gone. Did you ever disable Thorium before loading the world?
the aquatic dephts biome is amazing by the way because of the music. I made so many music boxes and hid them in different map places and now my friends are angrily trying to find them so they dont get brainwashed with it. i never get tired of it though haha

Back
Top Bottom