Mobile Terraria Fixes

I play on iPhone 7+ when it comes to mobile and how come the game hasn't been updated in a couple months? Also, in the next update, can you guys let iPhone users zoom the screen out more. I can't see we're I'm going when I jump...;(

How to updated terraria in mobile please help me
Pipeworks is working on recoding and updating the mobile version to 1.3. There is no release date yet other than later this year. Here is more info, it deals a lot with console, but mobile news is included as well:
The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile
A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!

I hope you fix backup worlds but n Terraria! I tried doing it but now it crashes!
[doublepost=1494527930,1494527823][/doublepost]I hope you fix backup worlds on Terraria! I tried to backup my world but now the whole app crashes!

Hey,

I'm currently unable to summon golem in my hard mode world, whenever I try to spawn him with a cell it gives me a message saying "You need a lizard power cell to summon Golem" even though I am currently holding one and pressing on the alter. That seriously halts my progress as I really need the golem drops to progress, please get this fixed asap!

LewShakey
Have you killed plantera yet? as it won't spawn if it isn't killed and if you broke into the jungle temple you are unable to spawn golem until plantera is dead

Have you killed plantera yet? as it won't spawn if it isn't killed and if you broke into the jungle temple you are unable to spawn golem until plantera is dead
I hadn't, I have now. But in my current world the temple spawned with the altar in an awkward place. In such a way that golems body would spawn perfectly fine, but his head would get stuck inside the temple walls. World gen has messed me up in so many ways before, but not like this. Thankfully I was able to get back to where I needed to be on that world by beating him on a separate one and gaining a picksaw to relocate the messed up one. It's all good now!
[doublepost=1494935347,1494935198][/doublepost]
it's great but can we please have slime rain on mobile
They will add this feature in the 1.3 update. Which should come after console release, plus a few months. (Console releases late June in the worst case scenario). Expect a July - September release for 1.3 mobile

(THIS IS JUST A PREDICTION. DO NOT CONFUSE THIS PREDICTION WITH THE DEVELOPERS STATEMENTS ON RELEASE DATES)

Last edited:
When you swing your sword to the right, and then walk the other way (keep swinging), the sprite of the sword seems to be flipped. Minor bug.

There's a glitch where I randomly lose items in my inventory, I lost my paladin's hammer and my runic vanity was replaced with specter armor when I already had specter armor in my inventory! Please Fix This!!!

Please help.
When I tap on the app, I am able to go to the title screen as normal. I tap play, choose my character, go into my list of worlds, and then tap my main world "dragon land."
However, when I get to the loading screen, as soon as the loading bar turns yellow, the game freezes for a second then exits me out if the game. What's even weirder is that I can go into any world (even other players worlds) but not "dragon land."
"Dragon land" is a large multiplayer world that is currentlypre hardmode. This world is my most successful and I am not ready to lose it!

Please update or give me some way of getting back into my favorite world!

P.S I have already tried backing it up and playing;it doesn't work.
[doublepost=1496065227,1496065010][/doublepost]
If you activate an activator block while it is inactive and there is a walking goldfish in front of the activator block the goldfish will start spinning in place. By activator block I mean a block with an activator on it.
[doublepost=1494181125,1494181031][/doublepost]
The alchemy station is not in mobile yet.

I thought you just had to place a bottle on a workbench?

Please help.
When I tap on the app, I am able to go to the title screen as normal. I tap play, choose my character, go into my list of worlds, and then tap my main world "dragon land."
However, when I get to the loading screen, as soon as the loading bar turns yellow, the game freezes for a second then exits me out if the game. What's even weirder is that I can go into any world (even other players worlds) but not "dragon land."
"Dragon land" is a large multiplayer world that is currentlypre hardmode. This world is my most successful and I am not ready to lose it!

Please update or give me some way of getting back into my favorite world!

P.S I have already tried backing it up and playing;it doesn't work.
This isn't a general help thread for such issues - you should post your issue in a new thread here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/mobile-technical-support.148/

or submit a support ticket here: http://support.505games.com/

[doublepost=1496065227,1496065010][/doublepost]

I thought you just had to place a bottle on a workbench?
Pretty sure he was talking about the Alchemy Table, which is only in the PC versions as of now. A placed bottle will indeed work as a basic alchemy station.

Wee need 1.3 though most phones could not handle it:D
from what i've read probably only the ones with less than 1GB of ram,because they said multiple times that they want to keep the requirements low so that most of the phones can handle it. and it's very rare to find phones with less than 1GB of ram

On multiplayer other players fall through the ground get stuck in the ground and the whole game glitches on amazon kindle fire 5th gen 8gb android device
[doublepost=1496667754,1496667649][/doublepost]And sometimes I have fallen straight through the ground with never ending falling as well and glass orb you buy from the wizard doesn't register when you go to make things at it such as the waterfall and lavafall block

its has to do with expanded worlds and multiplayer. its mostly the hosts fault. bad connection. you cant load their world completely. so you get a small area around the spawn and then a cliff. it also appears as though other players see this and are falling, but theyre really not. in previous updates the game would fix it itself if you stood near the cliff to the "neverending fall into hell and further" and load everything. but something with expanded worlds broke it.
ive played multiplayer for a long time is how i came up with that theory.
edit: also using the crystal ball in multiplayer ever will make your game crash along with everyone elses. you can place it just fine, you just cant actually click it for the buff. sad for mages doing mp moon events. hopefully soneone important sees this lol

Last edited:
I have a problem with the cloud save I save my character and my world but and I reset my phone so I redownloaded the game and I have the cloud saved character but not the world can anybody help?

Back
Top Bottom