Drawings & Paintings Terraria Arts & Comics By Ajidot

I have a regretful announcement today...

When I draw my requests, I tend to overthink and try to outdo myself.
This has always bitten me over and over the past years.
I believe I have tried to take a piece I cannot swallow.

The requests that are left as of now, are "Quality" requests.
When I try to start on one of these, I work on it for a little and quit on it because I think it is not good enough.
(Yes. I did try working on these multiple times.)
I overestimated myself when I took the requests.

I'm very sorry to tell everyone that I don't think I'll be able to take these requests....
I felt it would be better than not announcing it and making you wait forever, while deep down I know I won't be able to do it.
I am sorry for being a liar.

@Rhajat , @Freenight , @Exodus Starlit ...
I am sorry for making you guys wait for nothing.
I don't think I'll be able to give you anything.
I will think more in the future before taking anything and actually see if I'll be able to manage it or not.

That is to be honest very dissapointing. But you are somehow on the better way than somebody like @Milt69466 , not blaming somehow school to not be able to finish requests.
I still have request that have to be finished my @EpicCriddle , still nothing but I wanted to change Magnet Phere to Protectorate Sword, but I didn't say it.
You should at least finish Freenight's commision since you finished a nicely done background. Even if he say that is maGic and I know it isn't how magic work but imagination yes.

Last edited:
That is to be honest very dissapointing. But you are somehow on the better way than somebody like @Milt69466 , not blaming somehow school to not be able to finish requests.
I still have request that have to be finished my @EpicCriddle , still nothing but I wanted to change Magnet Phere to Protectorate Sword, but I didn't say it.
You should at least finish Freenight's commision since you finished a nicely done background. Even if he say that is mavic and I know it isn't how magic work but imagination yes.
I'm very sorry, and thank you very much for understanding.

But you are somehow on the better way than somebody like @Milt69466 , not blaming somehow school to not be able to finish requests.
@Exodus Starlit, this is completely unnecessary and rude. Whatever opinions you have on the matter are, of course, yours to have. There's no reason to make a public outburst of it though, calling out people, especially in a thread that has nothing to do with the original issue.

Pro tip, if you're going to insult me, don't tag me.
@Milt69466, it sucks to be snarked at, but it's much preferred if you report it and leave it be. The tag was to troll and get a reaction, which is what he ended up getting.

@Milt69466, it sucks to be snarked at, but it's much preferred if you report it and leave it be. The tag was to troll and get a reaction, which is what he ended up getting.
Only thing is that it isn't made to troll or get a reaction and it is to honest kinda rude like you said but (to my point of view) it is true. I still didn't lost patience with Ajidot. With Milt it was different even I canceled my own request, but I did care about other's requests, since progresion of finishing requests was different and somehow kinda faster. Which is suspicious, I don't think it had something to do with school or family problems, .... I didn't heard anything.
Nobody sometimes learn a tittle for no reason. If learned for no reason, it will faint some day.
Isn't troll like troll. Even it will sound hilarious I don't you please to call me like that or inform somebody like that.
I just don't care right now If I get warning points, rather send me PM.
It was pointed What Aji didn't do and he's not only.

Only thing is that it isn't made to troll or get a reaction and it is to honest kinda rude like you said but (to my point of view) it is true. I still didn't lost patience with Ajidot. With Milt it was different even I canceled my own request, but I did care about other's requests, since progresion of finishing requests was different and somehow kinda faster. Which is suspicious, I don't think it had something to do with school or family problems, .... I didn't heard anything.
Nobody sometimes learn a tittle for no reason. If learned for no reason, it will faint some day.
Isn't troll like troll. Even it will sound hilarious I don't you please to call me like that or inform somebody like that.
I just don't care right now If I get warning points, rather send me PM.
It was pointed What Aji didn't do and he's not only.
If you're gonna call out somebody, at least you should fix your grammar. :)

If you're gonna call out somebody, at least you should fix your grammar. :)
@The True Hero, it's been settled, there's no need to bring it up again. If anyone has any questions, they can send me a private message. Also, we have members from all around the world, where English may not be their primary language. Telling someone to fix their grammar isn't nice or needed. Thanks.

And now back to Ajidot's art.

CC entry~

4FxTi9H.png

Enjoy!
myAinCF.gif

Back
Top Bottom