tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tremor mod is actually a horror game.
qS1qpl2.png
Finaly new content for Tremode!

Would it be possible to allow the Tremode ores to be mined with the Drill Containment Unit? Or maybe an upgraded version of the Drill Containment Unit? Having to keep jumping off the mount to take care of the ores is making me sad.

Would it be possible to allow the Tremode ores to be mined with the Drill Containment Unit? Or maybe an upgraded version of the Drill Containment Unit? Having to keep jumping off the mount to take care of the ores is making me sad.
Maybe that's possible, will check if it's real :)

Where do you get the puzzle fragments for the Ancient Mosaic? I have the red one from killing a Geerd or whatever the weakest of those red birds is called.

Where do you get the puzzle fragments for the Ancient Mosaic? I have the red one from killing a Geerd or whatever the weakest of those red birds is called.
-red puzzle frag: bought from the merchant on blood moon.
-yellow puzzle frag: queen bee defeated.
-green puzzle frag: fishing anywhere on hardmode.
-purple puzzle frag: phantom soul (4) amethyst (8) and soul on night (2) at iron/lead anvils.

Is it just me, or is the Motherboard and the Wall of Shadows bugged? I tried spawning both multiple times, and as soon as they were damaged, they just disappeared.

I'm in multiplayer btw, forgot to include that. I'll list all the mods I have if it might be a conflict.

Is it just me, or is the Motherboard and the Wall of Shadows bugged? I tried spawning both multiple times, and as soon as they were damaged, they just disappeared.

I'm in multiplayer btw, forgot to include that. I'll list all the mods I have if it might be a conflict.
its probably multiplayer becuase modded bosses tends to be more buggy/glitchy than vainilla ones.

I have some ideas to spice up the paradox titan fight. I like the concept, but the fight itself doesn't have much to it. so, basically, after doing its teleport attack, it would try and latch on to you, and if it does its fists pound together, sending you flying. at 85% health its fists detach and become their own entities, while the titan shoots high velocity paradox lasers or bolts from its eyes between teleports. its fists would charge you and shoot images of themselves at you. at 50% life he would do ann attack where it would stay in one spot, shooting ethereal waves, while the fists gain a portal attack, where they open their hands and summon a portal that shoots lightning at the player. at 25% life it would shoot a deathray from the clock on its head, and the fists would gain a rapid dash attack, like expert eoc. I think its expert item should the the paradox core, which stops time when used, instead of the wings

-red puzzle frag: bought from the merchant on blood moon.
-yellow puzzle frag: queen bee defeated.
-green puzzle frag: fishing anywhere on hardmode.
-purple puzzle frag: phantom soul (4) amethyst (8) and soul on night (2) at iron/lead anvils.

What are the chances of getting the Yellow and Green pieces?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom