tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,583 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Yes but, I don't find how to active it.
When you generate a new character and enter an expert mode world, you will spawn with your standard stuff (copper shortsword, pickaxe, axe) and an item that will initiate Revengeance Mode (I don't remember the exact name). Use it and it will disappear, activating the mode. Just be careful since it is permanent and cannot be reverted.

Last edited:
When you generate a new character and enter an expert mode world, you will spawn with your standard stuff (copper shortdword, pickaxe, axe) and an item that will initiate Revengeance Mode (I don't remember the exact name). Use it and it will disappear, activating the mode. Just be careful since it is permanent and cannot be reverted.
Oh, thanks. :D

Can I suggest the MediaFire version gets updated please? Downloading through the Mod Browser is a nightmare and seems to be impossible when their server is under heavy load, I've literally been trying every few minutes for over an hour with no luck. Having two options when it comes to downloading the mod would really help.

...Or is there somewhere else I can download the mod from that I'm currently unaware of?

Thank you for all your work, I can't wait to try the mod out :)

Hive Mind and Queen Bee both defeated - I couldn't really tell what had been buffed, although Queen Bee did seem to have a bit more health. I'm worried about Skeletron, though. I find him hard even on Expert, so I feel that some intense preparations will need to be made.

Hive Mind and Queen Bee both defeated - I couldn't really tell what had been buffed, although Queen Bee did seem to have a bit more health. I'm worried about Skeletron, though. I find him hard even on Expert, so I feel that some intense preparations will need to be made.

Revengeance Mode bosses and enemies don't have increased health, only modified damage, defense and greatly improved AI/changes.

I think I found a bug. The Desert Scourge can be summoned in Pre-HM.

I truly hope you're joking.

Yes, I'm joking. I lost to it a couple of times before beating it using lots of beenades in Expert.

I know. I'm bad.

Calamitas seems to no longer drop Calamity Spawner. Was it made attainable through other means, was it intentionally removed, or is something else going on?

Hello guys! If you could send me a download link to the 1.3.4.4 terraria version I would be SO greatful, so MountainDrew, if you are seeing this, I woul really really appriciate a download link from you to the version mentioned early. Thanks!

Hello guys! If you could send me a download link to the 1.3.4.4 terraria version I would be SO greatful, so MountainDrew, if you are seeing this, I woul really really appriciate a download link from you to the version mentioned early. Thanks!

It doesn't really exist anymore. Calamity's always up to date to the latest tModloader version.

It doesn't allow me to play terraria if i put the newest mod loader files to the 1.3.4.4 terraria folder. If I'm doing something wrong, please tell me.

You need to update to the latest version of Terraria.. It's for 1.3.5.x, nut 1.3.4.4. Just verify Terraria's files through steam and do what you normally do to install tModloader..

Back
Top Bottom