Wavebank Sburbraria! Remastered - A Homestuck Wavebank

bwMYyyP

bwMYyyP.png

D1: v1.0 -+- D2: v1.0 -+- Releases for Terraria 1.3.5.X

Sburbraria! Remastered is a Homestuck wave bank that I have made for you all to enjoy, there are two discs included for variation in the soundtrack and something a little different once in a while. All hail the GREEN SUN.
Track_List_Sburbraria.png

DxPfhrN.png

The original and bold soundtrack I made as of v1.1.0 of the original wavebank, curated and made with the ambiance and feel of the biomes in mind and some of the best in very few albums under the official Homestuck Bandcamp. This disc is sure to be a classic for the ones using the original and will remain unchanged.

280tp3r.png

Click the GREEN SUN

y61jUjA.png

The new and very much updated wavebank not only has no shared music with the original wavebank, but also has much more variety from a wider range of albums across the Homestuck Bandcamp. This soundtrack is lighter on some notes and bolder on others with a hint of spicy new Hiveswap music (One or two pieces).

280tp3r.png

Click the GREEN SUN

RA9LzzM.png

Legacy (Before Discs)
v1.0.0
  • First release
  • Act 1 Initiated

v1.1.0

Changes:
  • Fixed the night theme to be a little louder
  • Changed the Crimson Underground theme to darkened streets.
  • Updated the Track List
  • Added a Read Me for those who need further instruction.
  • removed

Disc One

v1.0

• First Release
  • Now in disc form!

Disc Two

v1.0
  • First Release
  • New Disc!

QDNriUA.png

The Artists of Homestuck's Music - The almighty and wonderous gods that bestowed me with the ability to make this happen.

Krito [Lone Wolf] - Musclebeast Tamer and Co-Creator of the beautiful discs in question.

Drone - My Irony Advisor and awesome old Co-Creator

Re-Logic - The beautiful creator of the game

Andrew Hussie - Who'2 thi2 douchebag? Oh right! inspiration and grand creator of Homestuck.

Last edited:
wow dude, this seems so awesome! cant wait to lay my fingers on this mod! i hope u get big following in the future

This is only the beginning, I was planning on making a dubstep wave bank but the damn files are too big... Anyways I plan on future wave banks and maybe a real mod once I start getting back into coding.

Anouncement: I have updated the wavebank to version 1.1.0....

Here are the Changes:
  • Fixed the night theme to be a little louder
  • Changed the Crimson Underground theme to darkened streets.
  • Updated the Track List
  • Added a Read Me for those who need further instruction.
  • Green Sun removed

Soon this will be updated to have a better-looking page and I am going to shape the soundtrack to fit into one theme, then I may make an alternate wavebank to use. (Disc one and disc two) more on that in the future. But I may go on hiatus and wait forever like hussie would... JK, I will give good updates on when that happens

Update: Disc Two is on its way, an omniscient being is currently fixing disc two so that it may be inserted... so wait for about an entire intermission and tons of panels for the next disc.

Announcement! - The wavebanks are now in disc form and there are two! Currently working on tracklists and a few tweaks to the forum before everything is final so stay tuned!

Yo, I may sound a bit dumb, but, I remember I was able to download this last year (around the time when it came out) but, I had to get a new pc and it seems I can't download this, any ideas why?

Yo, I may sound a bit dumb, but, I remember I was able to download this last year (around the time when it came out) but, I had to get a new pc and it seems I can't download this, any ideas why?

Is the download provided broken? if so I can fix that for you. but if you are talking about the legacy version from forever ago I no longer have it.

Is the download provided broken? if so I can fix that for you. but if you are talking about the legacy version from forever ago I no longer have it.

I don't know how to explain this, so I'll do it the ''dum dum'' way: When I go into, I dunno, let's say....Disc 2, click the ''Spoiler'' thing and the big box containing the word ''DOWNLOAD'' appears, right? Well, when I go and hover my mouse over it.....it just appears to be an image, it will do nothing, the same happens if I try with Disc 1.
Hopefully you will understand my way of explaining, because even I can't understand it sometimes.

I don't know how to explain this, so I'll do it the ''dum dum'' way: When I go into, I dunno, let's say....Disc 2, click the ''Spoiler'' thing and the big box containing the word ''DOWNLOAD'' appears, right? Well, when I go and hover my mouse over it.....it just appears to be an image, it will do nothing, the same happens if I try with Disc 1.
Hopefully you will understand my way of explaining, because even I can't understand it sometimes.
You have a banner confused with the actual download, lol. There is a spoiler dropdown below it

Back
Top Bottom