tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this mod work with Tmodloader 0.9.2.3 ? I'm reinstalling after noticing that my version of this mod was 1.2.1.8 , that is incredibly old
(Game is also version 1.3.4.4 , can't update to 1.3.5.5. yet )

Edit: nevermind , just found the correct version in the OP

Last edited:
So Zoolot's (Or however you spell them..They're these floating blue/green flying enemies with 120 hp and they drop glowing shells and light bulbs..I think..which can be crafted into furniture and other hardmode stuff) Are spawning ALL over the surface at night in PRE-hardmode despite all their crafting materials (except bottled glue) require other Hardmode things..Therefore they are probably supposed to be a Hardmode exclusive monster and are not supposed to summon during Pre-Hardmode?

Not sure if its your mod or not but Im experiencing a bug where I can no longer craft items from mats I have in a chest when the chest is open. Here are the mods Im curently using:
Tremor Remastered
Recipe Browser
Imksushi
Reforge Armour
Enemy Modifiers

Edit: Nevermind. Quit game, reloaded mods and went back in and it fixed the issue.

Last edited:
Is this mod compatible with Tmodloader 1.10.01? It doesnt say anywhere on the page (That I've seen, anyway), and I'm thinking of updating to that version. Thank you if you reply anybody :D

I can't load this mod for some reason. When I try to enable it through tmodloader, it gives me an error message. THis is what the log says:
Failed to resolve assembly: 'Terraria, Version=1.3.5.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
at Mono.Cecil.BaseAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name, ReaderParameters parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.DefaultAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name)
at Mono.Cecil.MetadataResolver.Resolve(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.TypeReference.Resolve()
at Mono.Cecil.Mixin.CheckedResolve(TypeReference self)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeEnum(TypeReference enum_type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElementValue(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElement(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeFixedArrayArgument(ArrayType type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeFixedArgument(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeConstructorArguments(CustomAttribute attribute, Collection`1 parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.MetadataReader.ReadCustomAttributeSignature(CustomAttribute attribute)
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.<Resolve>b__34_0(CustomAttribute attribute, MetadataReader reader)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Read[TItem,TRet](TItem item, Func`3 read)
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.Resolve()
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.get_ConstructorArguments()
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadCustomAttributes(ICustomAttributeProvider provider)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadType(TypeDefinition type)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadTypes(Collection`1 types)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadModule(ModuleDefinition module)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleWriter.WriteModuleTo(ModuleDefinition module, Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Write(Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.EncapsulateReferences(Byte[] code)
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.LoadAssemblies()
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad)

Can anyone help me?

I can't load this mod for some reason. When I try to enable it through tmodloader, it gives me an error message. THis is what the log says:
Failed to resolve assembly: 'Terraria, Version=1.3.5.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
at Mono.Cecil.BaseAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name, ReaderParameters parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.DefaultAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name)
at Mono.Cecil.MetadataResolver.Resolve(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.TypeReference.Resolve()
at Mono.Cecil.Mixin.CheckedResolve(TypeReference self)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeEnum(TypeReference enum_type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElementValue(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElement(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeFixedArrayArgument(ArrayType type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeFixedArgument(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeConstructorArguments(CustomAttribute attribute, Collection`1 parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.MetadataReader.ReadCustomAttributeSignature(CustomAttribute attribute)
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.<Resolve>b__34_0(CustomAttribute attribute, MetadataReader reader)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Read[TItem,TRet](TItem item, Func`3 read)
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.Resolve()
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.get_ConstructorArguments()
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadCustomAttributes(ICustomAttributeProvider provider)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadType(TypeDefinition type)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadTypes(Collection`1 types)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadModule(ModuleDefinition module)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleWriter.WriteModuleTo(ModuleDefinition module, Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Write(Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.EncapsulateReferences(Byte[] code)
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.LoadAssemblies()
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad)

Can anyone help me?
Rename your TML .exe file back to Terraria.exe, this should help.

Is this mod compatible with Tmodloader 1.10.01? It doesnt say anywhere on the page (That I've seen, anyway), and I'm thinking of updating to that version. Thank you if you reply anybody :D
It is compatible with latest version of TML, check changelogs in the OP.

So Zoolot's (Or however you spell them..They're these floating blue/green flying enemies with 120 hp and they drop glowing shells and light bulbs..I think..which can be crafted into furniture and other hardmode stuff) Are spawning ALL over the surface at night in PRE-hardmode despite all their crafting materials (except bottled glue) require other Hardmode things..Therefore they are probably supposed to be a Hardmode exclusive monster and are not supposed to summon during Pre-Hardmode?
(Zoolot new boss confirmed for 1.4)
Guess I might've made them spawn to often, thanks for reporting!

Does this mod work with Tmodloader 0.9.2.3 ? I'm reinstalling after noticing that my version of this mod was 1.2.1.8 , that is incredibly old
(Game is also version 1.3.4.4 , can't update to 1.3.5.5. yet )

Edit: nevermind , just found the correct version in the OP
There's version for TML 0.9 in the OP.

Just curious if you guys have thoughts about making the alchemist NPC available before killing eye of cthulu. You can get all the early class armors for each class before fighting the eye except the alchemist gear. Not that it is that big of deal I was just curious if you guys have thought about this at all.
Will see, maybe he could settle in if you have Basic Flask in your inventory :)

So me and my friends are playing MP Terraria with this mod and both the genie and golden glowing ring both follow the host which is my friend, but we have the genies ability and glowing ring ability. We also aren't able to kill the mud biome monsters that only appear after we open a mud biome chest they just disappear after hitting them. My friend went into his own world and got mud biome keys because they only spawn in single player. The Ancient Dragon also drops nothing in MP after defeating him.
I know about the Genie and Glowing Ring being broken in MP.
Have you beaten Tiki Totem in your MP world, since Ruing Ghosts only spawn after beating him?
The Ancient Dragon thingy is fixed, he doesn't drop anything in MP only.

Is it this mod, or calamity that makes me unable to start playing with a second character Before i'm done with the other one?

Attachments

• Skärmbild (1).png
    Skärmbild (1).png
    240.6 KB · Views: 214
Do you use Calamity Mod? It causes modded bosses not spawning.

Do you use any other mods? This error can appear with Boss Healthbars mod.

Yeah I literally just read that up lol. Any clue when this'll be fixed? Can't really just remove calamity because of the ores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom