Other Literature Story Time with Catman8274

Catman8274

Official Terrarian
6KivuKW.png
Howdy! I'm Catman8274! This is a thread that I created to house mostly fictional stories that I feel like sharing. I hope you enjoy!

Key:
Legend

Comedic Story
Combat Story
Poem
Short Story

Please feel free to supply me with some feedback! I'll also take ideas from time to time!
Now without further ado... The first story!

Last edited:
The Fallen Kingdom of Aethoria
It all started long ago, in a kingdom within the skies, known as Aethoria. It was a kingdom renowned for its advanced technology; technology which was fabled to be capable of tearing through the barriers between dimensions. A palace within the center of the great kingdom towered over the rest of the skylands. In this castle, the great King of the Skies sat upon his majestic throne. He was a benevolent ruler, and was quick to protect his people from harm. He was beloved by his people and feared by his enemies. Under his rule, the great kingdom of Aethoria prospered. Then, came a fateful night which would live in infamy. A mysterious hooded man broke into the castle. There, he slew the King of the Skies unleashed a powerful force into the machinery which controlled the Protectors, large machines which were made to protect the people and lands of Aethoria. This force corrupted the Protectors and turned them against the people and lands which they guarded. Thus, the great kingdom of Aethoria was decimated, absolutely, by this mysterious force. No one knows how many survived. They only know to not venture towards the fallen kingdom, lest they become victims of the Corrupted Protectors.

Last edited:
This is pretty good stuff! And if you're gonna throw in Undertale, have you considered other franchises? And was the first one original?

Back
Top Bottom