Console Console 1.3 - An Update on Timing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I seriously cant wait either. Driving me absolutely nuts waiting. I'm here, and at the twitter page every day, (and I don't even use twitter) just hoping for the slightest bit of news. I know it gonna be awhile tho, because we're not even to the end of the original Q2 release. All we can hope for is an early Q3 release.... :( I also am watching out for any switch release news too...

I know I seriously cant wait either. Driving me absolutely nuts waiting. I'm here, and at the twitter page every day, (and I don't even use twitter) just hoping for the slightest bit of news. I know it gonna be awhile tho, because we're not even to the end of the original Q2 release. All we can hope for is an early Q3 release.... :( I also am watching out for any switch release news too...

My phone always has three tabs open: Pipeworks' Twitter, Terraria Forums, and Terraria Officials' Twitch...24/7 :joy:

Between the kids playing it and the now dead infinity 3, me playing no mans sky pathfinder n it.... We're trying to hold on. Running Terraria 1.3.5 on my dual boot phonebook (chromebook... Autotrans ftw) I can see the new stuff but veeeeeery slowly. ( takes 5 sec to move it feels like.) the kids saw me trying to play on it and walked away lol

Jeez. Thankfully I've got FF14: Stormblood to distract me.

I honestly wish I could get back into FFXIV. I stopped playing Pre-Heavensward, not long after Syrcus Tower released. Think the gear score was like 115 or 125 max then? Lol

I'd love to get back into it but I'd be so far behind.

I honestly wish I could get back into FFXIV. I stopped playing Pre-Heavensward, not long after Syrcus Tower released. Think the gear score was like 115 or 125 max then? Lol

I'd love to get back into it but I'd be so far behind.
Surprisingly easy to get back into it now. The combat system got a big overhaul and the expansion has brought a lot of people back just like you. There's even a free period for returning players.

Anything is better than being bored waiting for Terraria though.

I tried ffxiv for awhile but came back to Terraria n no mans sky. Not much to do when you're sitting in post Alexander gear before stormblood came out. At least I'm finding new stuff on Terraria still and 1.3.5 on console will add a lot of new stuff to hunt for... A minor question... The experimental world seed option.... I'm hoping we can use that on console.

Last edited:

I've been playing a game called Starbound. Similar but not as polished. Helps to calm the craving.

I've been playing a game called Starbound. Similar but not as polished. Helps to calm the craving.
ya starbound is cool.. especially the on steam mods. makes a fun game after you've finished vanilla. also theres crea. and a different kinda game, stardew valley is fun.i play that on console.

Hey Loki and other creators u should post on the terrain game hub on Xbox 1 to keep everyone posted... You know incase they can't check the forums every day for an update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom