Destroy the Godmodder 2: Operatorrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
HP: 2/2
[AG]

The Custom Hero takes action, grabbing onto a nearby cliffside and swinging around before launching itself torwards Odyssey, ending with the hook flying through Odyssey's nose, which the Custom Hero may or may not have survived that attack.

Charges:
Virus Attack: 5/30
Return of the Dark Lord: 4/30 (+1 from SiIvagunner, Thartler, and Thartler again)

+1 to Pionoplayer and Thartler

3/50
2/50
+1 to murphmario and battlefury

The once screaming man picks himself up off the battlefield. I expect Odyssey is dead by this point so I instead form a shield of tactically placed mousetraps around myself to protect me from impending attack in future rounds. If he ISN'T dead I rectify this by inserting a tunafish into his left eye, and a blue whale into his left. I have run out of eyes in which I would stick the salmon, so I just eat it instead.

Don't Cry...:
A wheelchair appears, and a man in a black hoodie, wearing glasses, lands on it, and says that he has crippling depression.
iDubbbz [AG] HP: medium/medium. ATK: medium. Content Cop: ||.
Content Cop: Summon a Roasted Leafybot with very low HP, and medium attack.

CRAFT!:
A sentient MS Paint drawing of Steve? stumbles into the battlefield, and starts singing horribly.
Minecraft Awesome Parodys [AG] HP: medium-low/medium-low. ATK: very low.
PASSIVE: Sound Physics: This entity hits every enemy at once.
----
Don't Cry...: 10/10 (Done!)
CRAFT!: 10/10 (+1 Piono) (Done!)
+1 to Crystal, +1 to Piono

[AG]
Stats:
HP: (II)

Charges:
Quest for Glory: (19/30) (+1 Murphmario)
The Light of New Chronicles of Anti-Godmodders: (11/40)

+1 Yveltal, +1 Murphmario

Since Odyssey would be dead, I instead proceed to make shield over me. Using Obsidian, Lizahrd bricks, Hyrule Shield and Barrier spell, I combine them onto Hyrulian Obsidihrd Barrier. But then, just there was more to do - or no.

+1 @Thartler

+1 @pionoplayer

[AG] Yveltal-U: 2/2 HP. Shield HP: 7500/7500.

- CHARGES -

The Mage: 10/25 ( 2 +1s from Thartler)

Cosmic Breach: 1/15

-----

The horses neigh and trample Odyssey if it's not dead yet. They then stomp on it.

I look for things to strengthen my shield, and find a bag of Doritos instead.

I start eating the Doritos.

[AG]

I summon a shield monitor out of thin air, then break it, resulting in a blue shield orbiting around me. It breaks in 1 hit, but it will do I guess.

Charges:
Virus Attack: 6/30
Return of the Dark Lord: 7/30 (+1 from pionoplayer and Thartler)

+1 to @Redstonetam15 and pionoplayer

[AG]
Stats:

Charges:
Quest for Glory: (21/30) (+1 Yveltal)
The Light of New Chronicles of Anti-Godmodders: (12/40)

I try to find, what would still strengthen Yveltal. Ah right, Turtles!

I give Yveltal a Living Turtle Armor.

[AG]
Stats:

Charges:
Quest for Glory: (17/30)
The Light of New Chronicles of Anti-Godmodders: (10/40)

"Gonna damage you anyway, Godmodder... Heh heh heh." As short as I stopped speaking words, I realized, the Odyssey needs to kick it's own calendar. Then I cause a bunch of kick - Falcon Kick, Mod-like kick, Roundhouse kick and High Jump Kick (Yep, that's a Pokemon move). I combine these four to get Falcon Roundhouse Jump 'KICK!', which will exactly disconnect Odyssey, with very nasty burns, concussion and deaf. And forget about me having mercy. If it ever goes back, I stab, kick, trash, and do everything bad to Odyssey - being an All-Out-Pummeling v 2.0. And, I casually throw diagnose of heart cancer. Yep, that'll give him heart attack. Then, I chop it's head with Killer's Axe.
You perform an All Out Pummelling on Odyssey, dealing 19,000 damage!

+1 to crystal and cyan
1/50
1/50

A screaming man fall from the sky... it's a bird! It's a plane! NO I JUST TOLD YOU MORONS ITS A SCREAMING MAN FALLING FROM THE SKY. In fact, this screaming man falling from the sky appaers to be slightly different from the usual... oh, no, wait. It's just Piono using the same old tired self-insert he uses in every game. Piono bounces off a cloud, then a mountain, then a lightning bolt, and then lands on Odyssey, where he explodes violently into many pieces, also causing Odyssey to explode violently into many pieces, because that's the kind of game this is.
Odyssey explodes violently into many pieces, on a first post, first kill!

Welcome to the game, pinarium.

[AG]

The Custom Hero takes action, grabbing onto a nearby cliffside and swinging around before launching itself torwards Odyssey, ending with the hook flying through Odyssey's nose, which the Custom Hero may or may not have survived that attack.

Charges:
Virus Attack: 5/30
Return of the Dark Lord: 4/30 (+1 from SiIvagunner, Thartler, and Thartler again)

+1 to Pionoplayer and Thartler
The Custom Hero crashes into the ground. Alive? Dead? Am I really sure at this point? Not really, no.

the wallbuilde respawne
You respawne

oh noes
i take out a steel cow and whack mr oddessy
you whack mr oddessy
mr oddessy is not odyssey
odyssey is dead
mr oddessy looks at you and your steel cow
his head is the hurt
you are not sure what the do
mr oddessy is angery
you are scared
you look at mr oddessy
mr oddessy is a big and strong man who can keel you
you realise this might not have been the best idea
you run

3/50
2/50
+1 to murphmario and battlefury

The once screaming man picks himself up off the battlefield. I expect Odyssey is dead by this point so I instead form a shield of tactically placed mousetraps around myself to protect me from impending attack in future rounds. If he ISN'T dead I rectify this by inserting a tunafish into his left eye, and a blue whale into his left. I have run out of eyes in which I would stick the salmon, so I just eat it instead.
You SHIELD yourself!

Don't Cry...:
A wheelchair appears, and a man in a black hoodie, wearing glasses, lands on it, and says that he has crippling depression.
iDubbbz [AG] HP: medium/medium. ATK: medium. Content Cop: ||.
Content Cop: Summon a Roasted Leafybot with very low HP, and medium attack.

CRAFT!:
A sentient MS Paint drawing of Steve? stumbles into the battlefield, and starts singing horribly.
Minecraft Awesome Parodys [AG] HP: medium-low/medium-low. ATK: very low.
PASSIVE: Sound Physics: This entity hits every enemy at once.
----
Don't Cry...: 10/10 (Done!)
CRAFT!: 10/10 (+1 Piono) (Done!)
iDubbbz and Minecraft Awesome Parodys summoned as the first Anti-Godmodder entities in the game!

GODMODDER: OH GOD NO
GODMODDER: PLEASE
GODMODDER: No actual human being can create music like that, the sheer horror can't be fathomed! Even I can't do it, and I can do everything!
GODMODDER: Minecraft Awesome Parodys is a REPTILIAN from the CONSTELLATION DRACO! He is a SNERSON!
GODMODDER: OR SOMETHING!

[AG]
Stats:

Charges:
Quest for Glory: (19/30) (+1 Murphmario)
The Light of New Chronicles of Anti-Godmodders: (11/40)

Since Odyssey would be dead, I instead proceed to make shield over me. Using Obsidian, Lizahrd bricks, Hyrule Shield and Barrier spell, I combine them onto Hyrulian Obsidihrd Barrier. But then, just there was more to do - or no.
You SHIELD!

3/5 Less Gun
3/10 Gun
3/25 More Gun

+1 to @pionoplayer (Tag me if you +1 me)

Siebold stabs DarthVader.
There's no DarthVader! The Godmodder stares at you for trying to kill a fellow player who might have been kind enough to help you, then realises, you're trying to kill a teammate. He then suppresses his aversion to players killing other players to let you all do his job for him.

+1 @Thartler

+1 @pionoplayer

[AG] Yveltal-U: 2/2 HP. Shield HP: 7500/7500.

- CHARGES -

The Mage: 10/25 ( 2 +1s from Thartler)

Cosmic Breach: 1/15

-----

The horses neigh and trample Odyssey if it's not dead yet. They then stomp on it.

I look for things to strengthen my shield, and find a bag of Doritos instead.

I start eating the Doritos.
Your shield is dead, but you eat Doritos, damaging the integrity of triangles across reality. You feel you have done a good deed by doing this, and happen to be rewarded by getting a shield. It doesn't have HP, unfortunately.

[AG]

I summon a shield monitor out of thin air, then break it, resulting in a blue shield orbiting around me. It breaks in 1 hit, but it will do I guess.

Charges:
Virus Attack: 6/30
Return of the Dark Lord: 7/30 (+1 from pionoplayer and Thartler)

+1 to @Redstonetam15 and pionoplayer
SHIELDED!

[AG]
Stats:

Charges:
Quest for Glory: (21/30) (+1 Yveltal)
The Light of New Chronicles of Anti-Godmodders: (12/40)

I try to find, what would still strengthen Yveltal. Ah right, Turtles!

I give Yveltal a Living Turtle Armor.
You... make a living turtle into Yveltal's armour????? Oh, this is standard reality warping lynch mob fare, why am I surprised....

As Odyssey bursts into giblets, the Godmodder watches as 4 HP drifts from his life bar. That seems like quite a problem indeed. Anyhow, the Godmodder looks down at his script, and ticks off two more names, before realising that perhaps the first two sets of bosses weren't as painful as they should have been. He takes out his phone, and points it at the sky.

GODMODDER: A mysterious benefactor that I met in some green mansion long ago promised me one of their ships.
GODMODDER: It was two of a set, one gold, one silver. The silver one got nuked, but you guys aren't supposed to find out about that until a few bosses down the line.
GODMODDER: They told me that they had made it "super kawaii desu cool", with a lot of squeeing, which was pretty out of character for them, and do you know what "kawaii desu" means in Japanese?
GODMODDER: It means that everyone in the vicinity is going to die. Except me. I'm too cool to die.

The Godmodder uses a new app on his now extremely outdated iPhone, one for calling in reinforcements from a green person! He calls in for reinforcements from the aforementioned green person, calling in the aforementioned ship, and the ship comes, and the ship is illustrated below.
EgvJrrf.png

Art by the Godmodder's possible lover, TwinBuilder / Build / Adam Mason.

The ship is the T.I.E. Build x Godmodder, a representation of love between the Godmodder and some other random guy who probably isn't important, don't google him or something. You look down to notice some other ship with a telescope at , and the Godmodder crying on the floor.

GODMODDER: WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT PERSON
GODMODDER: THAT RELATIONSHIP WENT VERY BADLY
GODMODDER: WHY DO THEY STILL SHIP IT
GODMODDER: WAIT NO THEY ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON, PROBABLY A REPTILIAN, WHO ENJOYS THE FUTURE PROSPECT OF STEALING RELEVANCE FROM ME
GODMODDER: SCREW YOU TOO GREEN PERSON WHOSE NAME I CAN NOT MENTION YET

The Godmodder continues to cry on the floor, now carrying some red string. Get out your ship sinkers and whatever keeps you sane, because the T.I.E. Build x Godmodder is here, with temporary invulnerability and the Not A Metaphor to oppose it.

The T.I.E. Build x Godmodder is a two phase boss battle, and in the first phase, the Build x Godmodder is completely invulnerable! To survive, you must defend the Not A Metaphor, with entities, shielding and even your own bodies, as in two turns, the Not A Metaphor will tag the Build x Godmodder, remove its invulnerability, and let you all proceed into the next phase. Defend it with your best shot in both phases, otherwise you'll have to waste turns bringing it back to full health, and its death may cause you to become Bad Players, and that would be... very bad?

I... can't tell you what the Build x Godmodder's specials do, exactly. It's cloaked, it hurts to look at, and thinking about its existence hurts.

is it bad that i ship it too
even if i might be a clone of the build guy

Bosses Killed: 1.

Jondanger23 [AG] HP: 1/2.
[insert generic username] [AG] HP: 1/2.
Battlefury13 [AG] HP: 2/2.
TrickleJest [AG] HP: 1/2.
Cyanogynist [AG] HP: 2/2.
Thartler [AG] HP: 2/2.
YveltalGaming [AG] HP: 2/2. SHIELDED. Turtled.
Sir Juicebox [AG] HP: 1/2.
Murphmario [AG] HP: 2/2. SHIELDED.
Crystalcat [AG] HP: 1/2.
pionoplayer [AG] HP: 2/2. SHIELDED.
Redstonetam12 [AG] HP: 2/2.

DathVader [N] HP: 1/2.

Not A Metaphor [???] HP: 25,000/25,000. Tagged: II.

iDubbbz [AG] HP: 40,000/40,000. Content Cop: II.
Minecraft Awesome Parodys [AG] HP: 30,000/30,000. Hits all enemies.

Shippers x Death [PG] HP: 1,000/1,000 (x50). +5 per turn.
T.I.E. Build x Godmodder [BOSS] HP: 250,000/250,000. Shielded. Union: I. Oblivion's Guardian: III. The Banhammer: III.

The Godmodder [GM] HP: 117/125. Carrying the Red String of Fate!

Last edited:
[AG]

"Come on guys! We need to defend the Not a Metaphor, not attack! I mean, both of our targets are invulnerable! There's 100% no reason to attack."
Deciding to be the first to take reasonable action, I start mining up stone with my Picksaw.

Charges:
Virus Attack: 7/30
Return of the Dark Lord: 9/30 (+1 from Thartler)

+1 Thartler and pionoplayer

9/50
3/50
+1 to yveltal gaming and murphmario

What in the name of all that is holy is that monstrosity.
This is not going anything like the original war went at all.

This is a horrible travesty of nature and an absolute abomination in the sight of all that is holy and unholy.
It must die.
But I can't kill it yet, because it's shielded. It's going to be attacking the Not A Metaphor, but it seems to have large numbers of Shippers X Death spawning out, so I'm going to assume I CAN kill those.
So I round up all the Shippers X Death and introduce them to one half of their OTP: Shipping. Namely cargo shipping. I stack the Shippers X Death things up in massive piles, laying over each other in a crisscross pattern for stability, then put them into large crates. These crates are then loaded onto a really big cargo ship which sets sail for the distant legendary land of Waifulandia, where all ships come true and your OTPs never break apart.
Of course, this is but a delusion of the highest order, and this is revealed when the place on the map marked "Waifulandia" turns out to just be a massive sea of razor sharp rocks. Which the cargo ship is forced to sail across.
Needless to say, it winds up staring to sink, and the first thing thrown overboard is, wouldn't you know it, the Shippers X Death-s. They are thrown overboard with immense strength by the onboard crane and fly through the sky, sailing through the air majestically like an eagle...
Piloting a blimp.
That's had a tear and the hydrogen inside is now burning.
I would say that that's where my metaphor breaks down but it's NOT because the power of metaphors causes the Shippers x Death-s' cargo box to burst into flames midair, tumbling head over heels into the oblivion of razor sharp rocks below.
The box crashes down, explodes out into tiny little pieces, and scatters the Shippers x death-s into the rocks, where they're all impaled and die of either fire or razor sharp rocks.

This world is a nightmare, and I'm going to burn it to the ground.

+1 @Thartler

+1 @pionoplayer

[AG] Yveltal-U: 2/2 HP. SHIELDED. Turtled.

- CHARGES -

The Mage: 13/25 (2 +1s from Thartler and pionoplayer respectively.)

Cosmic Breach: 2/15

-----

I finish my Doritos and fly up to Thartler.

YVELTAL-U: Thanks for the turtles.

The horses neigh and spit ceramic tablets with "Build X Godmodder sucks" on them at Shipping X Death.

I go guard Not a Metaphor and conjure a shield made of the most magical substance on Earth (bacon) around it.

Last edited:
[AG]

Done mining stone, I build a barricade around Not a Metaphor. Simple as that.

Charges:
Virus Attack: 8/30
Return of the Dark Lord: 11/30 (+1 from Thartler)

+1 Thartler and YveltalGaming

+1 @Thartler

+1 @Murphmario

[AG] Yveltal-U: 2/2 HP. SHIELDED. Turtled.

- CHARGES -

The Mage: 15/25 (+1 from Murphmario)

Cosmic Breach: 3/15

-----

I reinforce Murphmario's barricade using bacon and Doritos, before launching a ship at Shippers X Death. Specifically, a shrunken destroyer that grows to normal size after it is launched.

[AG]
Stats:

Charges:
Quest for Glory: (26/30) (+4 Yveltal and Murphmario (me = whoa!)
The Light of New Chronicles of Anti-Godmodders: (13/40)

----------

Hmm, Shippers x Death? Doesn't they know what happened to the joyful... ahem... I forgot. Anyway, I try talking to them to see if they were brainwashed by godmodder.

The soldier suffers an internal crisis, being a shipper himself. Think MSPA Reader: Mental breakdown with Terry replacing the Reader.

Meanwhile, two purple Illuminati triangles crash into each other, exploding into more Doritos, that reinforce a shield around the Not a Metaphor.

The soldier then stops having an internal crisis, and waits for the TIE Marron X Author to arrive. So he can... uh... burn it down.
...Yeah.
Definitely.
Black Thread is sacrilege anyway, according to some crazy magical girl.

iDubbbz bodyblocks the NaM.
Minecraft Awesome Parodys hits the Shippers X Death.
----
In Silico: 1/20
Immersion: 1/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom