Mobile The "I must screenshot this" moments thread, mobile edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_2017-01-08-13-17-59.png

When you found this as a gunslinger, you're just as happy as a happy face with a big smile on your face, but then soon realizes you have a boomstick which is far better than it......
Screenshot_2017-01-08-20-59-39.png

Old man? Why did you lock yourself in? What is going on in there?( I was about to kill him as I was going to fight skeletron XD)
Screenshot_2017-01-08-21-02-15.png

Into the dungeon!....... Well, it's flooded, what an amazing start.
Screenshot_2017-01-09-08-58-48.png
Harpyfish?! What are you doing here?! Aren't you supposed to be at the floating island? Are you drunk?!
Screenshot_2017-01-10-19-38-05.png
When you see this picture, you knew you had a tons more work to do.... Oh Boy!

Screenshot_2017-01-19-14-11-10.png

Oh yeah, this is gonna go so well.
Screenshot_2017-01-19-14-45-52.png

Yup, it went the best it could. (Actually it did, I lost 0 money c : )
Screenshot_2017-01-19-14-47-39.png

Such a party.
Screenshot_2017-01-19-17-02-52.png

Oh, How nice of you destroyer to offer me death again?
Screenshot_2017-01-19-15-04-15.png

Dang son, this orga is sure one strong one..... Also sad music for him, since his stranded....

Hereby I present to you, the most unnecessarily large arena! Set up an afk farm but soon realized it was at the wrong place?Well here's your solution! (Not really..)
Screenshot_2017-01-20-08-18-09.png

I'm most likely going to fall into one of those lava pits when fighting a mechanical boss aren't I.
Screenshot_2017-01-19-20-04-05.png

Me:Wha-?! Wizard?! What are you doing living in my bar?! Never knew you had such drinking problem....
Wizard:My girl dumped me... *sniff*
Me:Oh.... Poor you.
Screenshot_2017-01-19-20-43-05.png

Yup.... You can tell how bored I got at farming pirate maps(20minutes of farming only one came out. )

* Vinnie comes back from farming sea monsters. *
Vinnie:Ugh... I hate those jelly fish and sharks...
Screenshot_2017-01-24-19-07-04.png

Vinnie:Hm? There's a chest surrounded by bubble spreader. Oh, there's also a sign! Let's read it!
Screenshot_2017-01-24-19-07-14.png

sign says :'Hey Vinnie! I kinda took your mimic statue for my arena.... But hey, there 's some exchanges! I left you some corruption drops and a corruption key mold, see if you can make use of that! Cuz I can't really use it.... '
-Seraphim
Vinnie:*sighs *..Why do you give me a corruption key mold, when it is a potentially throwable weapon?Seraphim, you knew I was a gunslinger.... You little thief... Better watch your back, I'm coming for you.

Crookey notes:a throwable weapon..... Let's do a throwable weapon challenge later!

Screenshot_2017-02-02-18-23-53.png

.....I don't know.
I don't even know what to say, I've got three black lens in this play through so far, and this coin gun, while I'm farming for a discount card.
I don't know if I am happy about this or angry about this, I'm happy because this is the first time I've got it(From that 40 pirate maps in the last version I had.... Huh.),but I'm angry because In mobile there is no way to use it THAT nicely, thus making it nearly useless.
And also the fact that I got this from a random pirate map which dropped from a random mob while I was on a fishing quest, and I wasn't even looking forward to it...........* sigh *,I'm just gonna either say that, I hate myself or I hate RNG, problady gonna hang myself somewhere in a corner.

I got these before the seedling
006.PNG

[doublepost=1490735561,1490735418][/doublepost]

Terraria is high

Attachments

• Insane Terraria.png
    Insane Terraria.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 460
  • Insane Terraria.png
    Insane Terraria.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 232
It's always nice that the mobile and console versions greet me when I play them every once in a while. Also, I've discovered the importance of cropping phone images while I'm at it. `:D
Blanc.png

Now I felt as if I should use the familiar clothes for Betplayer (portmanteau of Better Player), but I got myself a rather interesting vanity set right here. Oh my goodness!! ':eek:
azure_dress.png
Generally, I'm more of a daytime person when it comes to Terraria, but there's some fascinating things worth observing at night and this pumpkin caught my eye. I believe it's spoiled! Usually, I have little to no comment about visual bugs in action, but they can be very amusing in this case. `:)
spoil.png

Generally, I'm more of a daytime person when it comes to Terraria, but there's some fascinating things worth observing at night and this pumpkin caught my eye. I believe it's spoiled! Usually, I have little to no comment about visual bugs in action, but they can be very amusing in this case. `:)
spoil.png
[/spoiler]

I've never actually seen that happen. Wonder if it's glitch or actually a thing...

Prob just a glitch

IMG_1820.PNG
And this happened
<double post merged by moderator>
Why rng god, why. And I didn't want to get the actuators or the picksaw from my other account

Last edited by a moderator:
The PC section of the forum has a thread called 'Terrarians, show us your "i must screenshot this" moment?' I couldn't find one for mobile so here's a new one.
I haven't been playing mobile long. The iOS version's stable enough, and the iPad's controls are good enough, that I've been able to build a set of NPC houses and do a little exploring. When I came back from a mining expedition this is what greeted me. Yes, I edited the text balloon.

bNqYgME.jpg

How about you? Seen anything crazy, awesome, confusing, ridiculous, or otherwise worth snapping a screen grab and uploading it?

P.S.: Mods, if there is a thread like this please lock this and direct me to where I should post this.
Ummmm… how do I get in?
IMG_1190.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom