What is your most annoying dungeon enemy

amenyoussef

Skeletron Prime
Everyone has their annoying enemies , especially in the post-plantera dungeon , share with everyone what dungeon enemy is the most annoying
mine is the ragged caster because homing projectiles that severely decreases your vision , also bone lee

I hate the paladin and diobolonist as well
[doublepost=1497557510,1497557417][/doublepost]I got the fire trident from him therefore I can shoot the same thing he doess

For me it is the Necromancer by far. It's unique style of teleportation makes it trickier to deal with compared to other new enemies of the Hard Mode Dungeon. But having to constantly change where to attack to fight the Necromancer makes it the most annoying enemy in the Dungeon in my opinion.

Before 1.2. It would have actually been the Cursed Skulls for me. Since it is annoying dealing with their ability to Curse.

Diabolist_2.png

Only way to kill one of these is to activate code red.

Diabolists, definitely. They catch you off guard with these absurdly large flame attacks. That kill you.

diabolists

they make it so i cant shift + tab and watch videos, and if i did i'd have to make the tab small enough for me to still see the game.

i actually have to pay attention whilst farming

POOF

Note to ppl:

I doofed bad xD misread the topic and answered without hesitation,

most annoying post plantera dungeon huh? not sure there are alot I hated on my non-expert playthrough :eek:

Last edited:
Bats, I Go down, just wandering around trying to get past this huge puddle of lava. guess what pushed me into it most times, yeah. bats :c
Um... We're talking about your most annoying enemy in the Post-Plantera Dungeon. Not in the caves... Just thought I'd point that out.

Back
Top Bottom