Question about the Razer BlackWidow Tournament Edition Chroma

SteelSt0rmMaster

Skeletron Prime
I feel like since Razer Chroma is compatible with Terraria, I'd post this here too (originally on the Razer forums, but I want responses from Terrarians too) (oh wait its not yet thats 1.3.6 derp :confused:)

Some questions I have about the BlackWidow Tournament Edition Chroma:

Do you think it's worth it for roughly 130 USD?
Do the Chroma lights for Terraria look nice?
EDIT: oh wait that's not even released yet
How does it feel while typing?
How does it feel while gaming?
If I already have a normal, non-gaming keyboard, should I replace my current one?

Thanks!

-steelst0rmmaster :happy:

Last edited:
Could you explain why you hate me so much for simply asking a question about a keyboard that WILL HAVE COMPATIBILITY for Terraria in 1.3.6?
Someone was having a bad day, I don't think they were targeting you or anyone in particular. It's been taken care of.

On topic - you might have better luck looking at hardware review sites for an objective review of the Chroma in general. Something like Tom's Hardware or the like.

Someone was having a bad day, I don't think they were targeting you or anyone in particular. It's been taken care of.

On topic - you might have better luck looking at hardware review sites for an objective review of the Chroma in general. Something like Tom's Hardware or the like.
Alright, thanks. I noticed they posted the same thing on the Overwatch Mains thread in the Off Topic area. I'll check Tom's Hardware, thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom