Sprites Cells (Lock up Your Enemies)

WinterWebber

Terrarian
So we've got terrariums to show off critters that we've captured, so why don't we throw in some cells for a few given enemies? Not all of them, because that's a LOT of enemies to count, but here's the general idea: add an item for every enemy we can capture that drops on rare occasions; after crafting a cell, we can craft the corresponding monster's cell. Maybe we would have to place it and wait for the monster to wander in, but that seems like a bit much.

-Rotted Brain ('Primarily composed of neuroffs.')
Used to capture zombies

-Gel Mix ('Just add water!')
Used to capture slimes

-Odd Picture ('Something about it tricks the eyes.')
Used to capture demon eyes

-Pharaoh's Scepter ('Doesn't actually entitle you to rule the desert.')
Used to capture mummies

-Wretched Tooth ('It would make for a good guitar pick.')
Used to capture demons

-Tangled Web ('Gordian's Knot, but one hundred times worse.')
Used to capture giant spiders

-Broken Jaw ('No matter how big you are, if you see someone trolling, it's better not to bite.')
Used to capture sharks

Let me know if you guys think of any other monsters you'd like to keep around in cages.

I likey! I’m just a a little confused at how you make the cells. Do you craft them from the dropped items or do you actually have to capture the mobs? (I think it would be nice if they were just crafted ;)) Also, maybe another cell could be something like a Broken Ribcage that can be used to capture skeletons? Anyways tho, it’s your idea, and I support it!

Back
Top Bottom