Starbound Thread

Starbound 1.3 was released and it adds in a overhauled space exploration allowing us to see the star systems in detail and adds in mechs, space stations, and mysterious space anomalies. Among some minor changes was something most of us wanted, game play pauses when we are in the menu in singleplayer. FINALLY!

Wait, this game is still being updated?

I kinda forgot it even exsisted, I pre-ordered it and played the **** out of it when the beta finally came out because I was so freakin happy that I could play this game that I bought literally years ago. Then I took a step back and said, "wait, am I even having fun?" And realized that I was simply so happy about just playing the game that I didn't even think about it critically. I then stopped playing and haven't really played any more. I was gonna wait for the full release but when it FINALLY did I just didn't feel up to it, I played way too much of the beta.

Is it actually a good game now? I might try it again if it is.

I tried it with Frackin Universe. It adds some depth, but still leaves a lot of things to complain about. And adds a couple more.

*that moment when you're listening to a song about Minecraft while reading through a Starbound thread on a Terraria server*

Back
Top Bottom