tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you get the cursed cloth for the op banners? I can't find it anywhere.
Cryptomage in Night of the Undead drops it.

Will The update to go with tmodloader v 0.10.0.2 come out soon?

unless... its already fixed in which case derp. @3@
I thought it works on 0.10.0.2 without any changes.

Yes i am. you can easily replicate it.
1. create a world with tremor.
2. load that world without tremor and save it
3. enter world with tremor enabled again and all glacier chest are locked forever.
i don't know if this is a bug on your side or tmodloader, but it's just a minor thing. unless ofcourse you store super valuable things in them ;-)
And interestingly between step 2 and 3 terraria just crashes when i reload tremor again.
Why would you enter a world made with Tremor without Tremor enabled? o_O

i get hit once by anything (except the kindoff crab because he is easier to not get hit) and i'm dead and yes
Are you dying when enemies deal you 13 damage?

Cryptomage in Night of the Undead drops it.

I thought it works on 0.10.0.2 without any changes.

Are you dying when enemies deal you 13 damage?
I might have been mistaken about Tremor being one of the mods that was disabled when the update to tmodloader came out.

Is anyone else having problems with the Wall of Shadow spawning? I throw the Relic in the lava and it says that it summoned, has sound going, and hte small icon across the map, but the boss is just...invisible. It can't attack me and I can't attack it. Was hoping the first time was a bug, but I tried it a second time and it didn't work :/

Is anyone else having problems with the Wall of Shadow spawning? I throw the Relic in the lava and it says that it summoned, has sound going, and hte small icon across the map, but the boss is just...invisible. It can't attack me and I can't attack it. Was hoping the first time was a bug, but I tried it a second time and it didn't work :/
Does the WoS Eye appear for you?

I might have been mistaken about Tremor being one of the mods that was disabled when the update to tmodloader came out.
Ah, so you've entered your world with Tremor disabled with TML 0.10 release? Well, you shouldn't enter a world without mods.

Because i updated tremor through modbrowser and reloaded my mods. i only realised that tremor didn't load when i entered the world. and since i enabled/disabled mods on an existing world without problems i thought it would go well (and definitely not, because i didn't think at that moment to preventivly alt+F4 in case something could have broken ;)
Well it's was more intented as an info for you, in case someone complains again that their glacier chests are broken.

Last edited:
I love the tremor mod. it revitalized the terraria experience for me. because you can only play vanilla terraria for so long, after 300hours i got board.

Please do update to tModLoader V 10.0.2, I love this mod and basically need it.
Because you're doing something wrong. On my end it's still working just fine with the latest tmod version.
What am I doing wrong?! What do I have to do? I got it from the browser, and it doesn't work for the new update...
Like I said, it works with the new update. I'm using Tremor 1.3.1.13, and I just played earlier today with it enabled in tMod 10.0.2 -- everything went fine.

As for what you're doing wrong my only advice is to make sure everything's up to date -- beyond that it's anyone's guess and for you to figure out. Myself and others can attest Tremor doesn't need to update for compatibility reasons. So you can't complain that it's incompatible when it's working for other people, otherwise you're just spreading dis-info.

This pops up when I try to enable Tremor.

Failed to resolve assembly: 'Terraria, Version=1.3.5.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
at Mono.Cecil.BaseAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name, ReaderParameters parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.DefaultAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name)
at Mono.Cecil.MetadataResolver.Resolve(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.TypeReference.Resolve()
at Mono.Cecil.Mixin.CheckedResolve(TypeReference self)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeEnum(TypeReference enum_type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElementValue(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElement(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeFixedArrayArgument(ArrayType type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeFixedArgument(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeConstructorArguments(CustomAttribute attribute, Collection`1 parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.MetadataReader.ReadCustomAttributeSignature(CustomAttribute attribute)
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.<Resolve>b__34_0(CustomAttribute attribute, MetadataReader reader)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Read[TItem,TRet](TItem item, Func`3 read)
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.Resolve()
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.get_ConstructorArguments()
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadCustomAttributes(ICustomAttributeProvider provider)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadType(TypeDefinition type)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadTypes(Collection`1 types)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadModule(ModuleDefinition module)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleWriter.WriteModuleTo(ModuleDefinition module, Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Write(Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.EncapsulateReferences(Byte[] code)
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.LoadAssemblies()
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad)

This pops up when I try to enable Tremor.

Failed to resolve assembly: 'Terraria, Version=1.3.5.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
at Mono.Cecil.BaseAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name, ReaderParameters parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.DefaultAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name)
at Mono.Cecil.MetadataResolver.Resolve(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.TypeReference.Resolve()
at Mono.Cecil.Mixin.CheckedResolve(TypeReference self)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeEnum(TypeReference enum_type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElementValue(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElement(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeFixedArrayArgument(ArrayType type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeFixedArgument(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeConstructorArguments(CustomAttribute attribute, Collection`1 parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.MetadataReader.ReadCustomAttributeSignature(CustomAttribute attribute)
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.<Resolve>b__34_0(CustomAttribute attribute, MetadataReader reader)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Read[TItem,TRet](TItem item, Func`3 read)
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.Resolve()
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.get_ConstructorArguments()
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadCustomAttributes(ICustomAttributeProvider provider)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadType(TypeDefinition type)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadTypes(Collection`1 types)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadModule(ModuleDefinition module)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleWriter.WriteModuleTo(ModuleDefinition module, Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Write(Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.EncapsulateReferences(Byte[] code)
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.LoadAssemblies()
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad)
Try renaming your TML .exe file back to Terraria.exe.

My friends and I were playing with this mod(in MP, of course), and Ruin chests seem to be not functioning, nor are Ruin Ghosts spawning in general, even after we killed the Tiki Totem. Along with that, the ball and chain bugs out and attaches to only one player, creating a sort of ball and chain singularity.

Only one of us can rightclick on the Ruin chests, and nothing happens when he does.
Attached picture is of the "ball and chain singularity"

Attachments

• singularity.jpg
    singularity.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 172
My friends and I were playing with this mod(in MP, of course), and Ruin chests seem to be not functioning, nor are Ruin Ghosts spawning in general, even after we killed the Tiki Totem. Along with that, the ball and chain bugs out and attaches to only one player, creating a sort of ball and chain singularity.

Only one of us can rightclick on the Ruin chests, and nothing happens when he does.
Attached picture is of the "ball and chain singularity"
  • Make sure you use 1.3.1.13, Ruin Ghosts spawn there.
  • The Ball n' Chain among with other similiar things are in Known Bugs in the OP.

Found a visual bug in the Glacier biome. During rain storms (and blizzards when in the ice biome), Glacier's weather completely changes depending on which tiles you're standing on.

While in Glacier during bad surface weather, I'm mostly seeing a blizzard -- which I assume is supposed to happen. But at times while still in the middle of Glacier, weather instantly turns to rain, or a rain/snow mix with thunder sound effects. Seems to happen more often while standing in or around water while in the Glacier biome, but I'm not sure if that's what's actually causing it. I assume it's supposed to be a blizzard the entire time, as rain doesn't look right in Glacer at all, nor does rain ever appear in vanilla Terraria's ice biome.

Edit: When trying another world, the same thing happened again. Although upon further inspection I noticed it's not just rain/blizzards being affected, but the entire biome's background (even during clear weather) changed to the default forest in certain spots, while right in the middle of the Glacier biome, with no grass or dirt tiles nearby. So it's hard to tell what exactly is triggering this, but it's consistently happening in certain spots for no clear reason I can identify. Also worth noting that Glacier's music continues to play 100% of the time in these spots where forest's background and weather patterns sneak through, until leaving Glacier as intended.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom