The Quest for Everything (Time Waster's Challenge)

Tigerblaze Playz

Official Terrarian
Are you a filthy elitist with too much time on their hands? (myself included)
Are you tired of players DOWNLOADING worlds with every item? Are you ready to show them up?
If the answer to these questions is yes... Then do I have a challenge for you.

THE QUEST FOR EVERYTHING

Just as the name implies, it's not so much about the difficulty of the challenge, but rather your desire to have everything.
This challenge has no real rules except that you must have (at least) one copy of every item to complete it. (obviously no inventory editors or world downloads can be used)

Feel free to join me on the epic quest with your friends

Here is a prebuilt shrine with all the chests and armor racks necessary for the challenge. http://terraria.curseforge.com/maps/quest-everything/ The world has not been touched, except for this building so feel free to play along with me in my (shameless self promotion ahead) letsplay where I try to tackle this challenge, airing soon on the channel of Tigerblaze Playz (Edit - first episode is live). In all seriousness though the shrine is just there so you don't need to make apr. 100 chests.

Feel free to post ideas and any progress made on the challenge.

Last edited:
20160607173321_1.jpg

You're not the only one, my friend.

Well, it has been over a year, and I have worked on this on and off. With much slacking, I have amassed about 2200 items on this wall. In truth, the hard part is not getting the items, as I have just about everything needed. It's finding everything in the mess of about 600 chests I have that is killing me.
18edfeaf424cf3e9d88c21eb72e0f6d3.png

Well, it has been over a year, and I have worked on this on and off. With much slacking, I have amassed about 2200 items on this wall. In truth, the hard part is not getting the items, as I have just about everything needed. It's finding everything in the mess of about 600 chests I have that is killing me.View attachment 174433
Your screenshot makes me very happy.

Ight so i've been 3 cabin paintings off finishing for over a year now. I've done a good amount of searching, but i just cant be assed lmao. If anyone sees this, should i keep looking or hope they make them not as stupidly rare in 1.4?
3220ab27b54e95a654bf0eb0a5864cd4.png

If you can't be assed, then you will fail. If you show determination and perseverance, you will succeed.

I've completed my quest for every item in the game many years ago, and it's an awesome feeling. So in my opinion it's worth it!

Back
Top Bottom