tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Hey I don't know where else to post this but me and my friend have been playing the Calamity Mod for a while but just now noticed the Astral Star never spawn for us, we tried defeating the wall of flesh on different worlds without success, any ideas? :/
Check if everything is updated.

I have a bit of a problem with the calamity mod right now.On the mod browser it says that the calamity mod needs an update so i try to update it but it stops and says "The Mod Browser has its exceeded its daily bandwidth allotment" and that i should consult with the mods homepage which is what i am doing right now.i'm wondering if there is any solutions to help fix it?

Yharon really needs to be prevented from despawning. I had him below half health and everything.:merchantsad:

Oh. And then the game crashed right after I posted this comment. Erk. The issue I've been having with crashes is still confined to the jungle, at least. I'll see if updating my mods fixes it.

EDIT

Well it seems to have fixed it, I'll mess around in the jungle some more to see if it happens again.

Last edited:
I love all the new endgame content that's being added - I'm going to be so OP at the end of all this farming. However, I have two requests to hopefully make it easier:
1) The armors that are immune to almost all debuffs are also immune to the water candle effect, which makes farming harder. If that could be changed, that'd be great.
2) I find that I only tend to get 10-15 Darksun Fragments per solar eclipse, but it takes almost 140 to make the Auric Tesla armor set, meaning I'd have to fight 10-15 solar eclipses to get that all, which seems like a lot. Maybe reduce the number needed?

Does anyone know how to get/make the Arid Artifact?
Drops from earth elementals, or crafted with some adamantite/titanium and a forbidden fragment from sand elementals. I recommend downloading the recipe browser mod, since it can help you with these recipes.

Drops from earth elementals, or crafted with some adamantite/titanium and a forbidden fragment from sand elementals. I recommend downloading the recipe browser mod, since it can help you with these recipes.

I appreciate the help. I'll defiantly look into that mod.

I have a bit of a problem with the calamity mod right now.On the mod browser it says that the calamity mod needs an update so i try to update it but it stops and says "The Mod Browser has its exceeded its daily bandwidth allotment" and that i should consult with the mods homepage which is what i am doing right now.i'm wondering if there is any solutions to help fix it?
when it says to consult the mods homepage its basically saying check the mods homepage to download it from there instead of from tmod

http://prntscr.com/fs6b7j

An error i keep getting when trying to enable along with "SacredTools"

That's a (out of) memory error. Enable the mods you want to use and then restart Terraria instead of using the reload mods button.

I love all the new endgame content that's being added - I'm going to be so OP at the end of all this farming. However, I have two requests to hopefully make it easier:
1) The armors that are immune to almost all debuffs are also immune to the water candle effect, which makes farming harder. If that could be changed, that'd be great.
2) I find that I only tend to get 10-15 Darksun Fragments per solar eclipse, but it takes almost 140 to make the Auric Tesla armor set, meaning I'd have to fight 10-15 solar eclipses to get that all, which seems like a lot. Maybe reduce the number needed?

The water candle buff doesn't actually do anything, that's just visual for the player. There's actually a hidden variable used for candles which changes the spawn rate, so even while being immune to the buff the spawn rate should still be increased.

The damage from the Sponge/Absorber really needs to scale as you kill bosses, like the Heart of the Elements does. Their damage-on-hit effect is still in the 20's-50's. I'm afk farming Darksun fragments at the moment and whenever Mothron decides the hover on top of me, it kinda sucks out all of the afk dps.:merchantsigh:

EDIT

I've also found another bug. With Auric Tesla armor, Heart, and Sponge all boosting my max move speed, I cap out at 128 mph. However, when I use my Counter Scarf dash and finish accelerating, I only cap out at 104 mhp.:merchantwhat:

Ah, and by the way! Auric Tesla looks amazing! Nice job with that.

Oh... And the Supreme Calamitas' orbs like hanging around for a while after she dies. My poor Goblin Tinkerer...:merchantcry:

Another EDIT

Now that I think about it, even the Heart of the Elements is somewhat weak now compared to Legendary weapons. Not that that's something they should actually rival, but perhaps one final post-Supreme Calamitas buff? Or maybe another accessory combination? The Heart's main appeal is the jump speed, slight damage reduction, and the waifus. All the other buffs are actually kind of minor.

I usually find myself spamming Vehemence during the Solar/Frost/Pumpkin events with my waifus giving far too many of my enemies immunity frames. It wouldn't be a problem if I felt they could actually take care of my enemies for me, but as it is currently in order to kill enemies even remotely quickly I have to take off the accessory.:merchantsigh:

Last edited:
am i ready for hardmode yet?
The jungle is surrounded by 2 hellevators
I have 10 wooden crates, 1 iron crate and 1 golden crate
I have all of the planter boxes except for the fireblossom one (it is hardmode exclusive)
xeRp3eG.png

You might want to get Staligel armor, it's a bit better than magma. You also might want to get a few more iron and golden crates unless you want to break demon/crimson altars and risk spreading the corruption/crimson.

You might want to get Staligel armor, it's a bit better than magma. You also might want to get a few more iron and golden crates unless you want to break demon/crimson altars and risk spreading the corruption/crimson.
Or, i can create a normal mode world and activate hardmode in it and smash as many altars as i can

The jungle is surrounded by 2 hellevators
I have 10 wooden crates, 1 iron crate and 1 golden crate
I have all of the planter boxes except for the fireblossom one (it is hardmode exclusive)
xeRp3eG.png
Statigel armor is something 4th should definitely get, but also, make sure to get the Bloody Worm Tooth from an alternate world so you can craft the Bloody Worm Scarf, an AMAZING hardmode accessory that will DEFINETELY help out through most of hardmode. (Also, if you have Fargo's, make sure to get a few enchantments and gather up ingredients for the essences. They help SO much early hardmode.)

Back
Top Bottom