tModLoader Loot Bags Mod

Released version 0.10
- replaced the loot bag tracker with being able to buy previous loot bags from the merchant
- fixed the rarity bug

Reporting a bug I encountered! It was probably interfering with other mods, but I am not sure in which way
When enabled, Terraria would crash for me whenever I battled the slime king (mostly when he started to 'teleport')

Otherwise I havent experienced any other issues with it!

Reporting a bug I encountered! It was probably interfering with other mods, but I am not sure in which way
When enabled, Terraria would crash for me whenever I battled the slime king (mostly when he started to 'teleport')

Otherwise I havent experienced any other issues with it!
Are you sure loot bags is causing this? I can't think of any reason of why there would be a crash.

Hey! Caseratis! I see your mod is growing! I recently Changed My Mods Name To Enchanted Nebula!
And i thank you for all the help and ideas you gave me :D

Hey! Caseratis! I see your mod is growing! I recently Changed My Mods Name To Enchanted Nebula!
And i thank you for all the help and ideas you gave me :D

I did see that you changed the mod name and I hope it turns into an amazing mod! I didn't help too much but your welcome!

I did see that you changed the mod name and I hope it turns into an amazing mod! I didn't help too much but your welcome!
Well Still! You Helped me Think of New way's To make My Mod Better! Also I will add Specific Item's Into the Mod That Represents The People That Had Helped Me Out.

Are you sure loot bags is causing this? I can't think of any reason of why there would be a crash.
Yes! More of a trial and error sort of way, I can send you the error code, or other mods I currently have installed if need be.
Through a sort of trial and error, the game crashed everytime except for when the mod was enabled. Maybe it has to do with the drops?

Yes! More of a trial and error sort of way, I can send you the error code, or other mods I currently have installed if need be.
Through a sort of trial and error, the game crashed everytime except for when the mod was enabled. Maybe it has to do with the drops?
Send me the error code, I think that's all I'll need.

Really? I never had a Problem With this mod Tho I have had People Tell me That BIG Mods Like Thorium and Calamity Have been Breaking There Terraria Since Tmodloader Updated to 0.10

after defeating skeletron and a few slime rains I noticed that normal (white) loot bags stopped dropping and only the uncommon are the only ones that continue dropping, Im not on hardmode yet.

after defeating skeletron and a few slime rains I noticed that normal (white) loot bags stopped dropping and only the uncommon are the only ones that continue dropping, Im not on hardmode yet.
That is 100% intentional. Go check the merchant if you want the common/tier 1 bags.

This mod is really good and if you could add in the mod config a choosable config like : "normal config", "a bit OP config" and a "OP activated"

The first one is the normal loot rate, the 2nd would be double the chance of looting and the 3rd 1/2 chance of looting x)
Already there, just change it to 1:10, or 1:2 respectively.
I'd like to see different droprate options per tier. As well as options to choose whether to enable / disable certain bags at a stage in the game. Also whether it is available at the merchant and a price multiplier / config.
Also, blacklisting and whitelisting items per bag could be very useful.

I found a small bug too, the config file is located at the root of /Terraria/ModLoader instead of /Terraria/ModLoader/Mod Configs.

Back
Top Bottom