• Accesory or something equipable that gives permanent vanilla buffs

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • an other thing (leave your suggestion) [Not Weapons/Armor/Mount]

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got an request for 5 "Melee" Fishing Swords

Koikutsa - Night's Edge + Any Evil Fishing Rod

Koitatsu - Koikutsa + Broken Hero's Sword (Unleashes 2 extra lures)
"An focused blade of sickened seas"

Koi-Metsu - Excalliber + Hotline Fishing Rod

Koi-Mugen - Koi-Metsu + Broken Hero's Sword (Unleashes 2 extra lures)
"An focused blade of purified seas"

Divine Ocean - Koi-Mugen + Koitatsu + Broken Hero's Sword (Unleashes 4 extra lures)
"The sharpened incarnation of water itself"

Powerful blades that unite the Seas with the Earth, with a Crit Chance scaling with Fishing Skill, and right-clicking allowing you to fish.

How do I get Dark Matter Cores?

If by Dark Matter core you mean Dark Matter Engine all that is explained on the first post but basically you need to get a "fishingtron" which is a fishing pole that is droped by the boss of the martian invation. If you use that pole to fish on the surface of the world there is a chance that you get "Dark Matter Engine".

First, I would like to say I ADORE this mod! I'm going through a fisher playthrough and this was perfect for it.

I wanted to ask/mention, I've been keeping track of the quests I've done. So far they were all on point, but when I reached 45, I didn't get the fish wings. I'm up to 50 quests at the moment; I wanted to see if it was a typo.

My world is Normal, Medium, and Pre-hardmode. (do the wings only show up in Hardmode?) Thanks!

First, I would like to say I ADORE this mod! I'm going through a fisher playthrough and this was perfect for it.

I wanted to ask/mention, I've been keeping track of the quests I've done. So far they were all on point, but when I reached 45, I didn't get the fish wings. I'm up to 50 quests at the moment; I wanted to see if it was a typo.

My world is Normal, Medium, and Pre-hardmode. (do the wings only show up in Hardmode?) Thanks!

Wings and the next rewards are only if you are in hardmode I added that to the first post to clarify. Thanks for pointing it out.

I cant get the fishingtron to drop. I've done at least 10 martian madness events and killed 20+ UFOs. Are you sure it is dropping correctly?

Wings and the next rewards are only if you are in hardmode I added that to the first post to clarify. Thanks for pointing it out.

Is 10% drop chance. I tested it and it works. The item is spawned on top of the ufo when it's killed is not on the trasure bag.

Thank you so much! I had a friend who said he couldn't use it, but I was still using the old tMod.
the only reason that Roxxz couldnt update his mod by himself is because he use the GOG version of terraria therefore he need the GOG version of modloader, but the dev that make and updates the GOG version hasnt been on the forums for some time.

the only reason that Roxxz couldnt update his mod by himself is because he use the GOG version of terraria therefore he need the GOG version of modloader, but the dev that make and updates the GOG version hasnt been on the forums for some time.

Any particular reason he doesn't use the steam version? If its because he doesn't own it on Steam and getting it is an issue I'll send him a copy of it.

Just send me a message and I'll hook you up. Not cool that GoG is restricting you from moving forward, if that's what you want to do.

Any particular reason he doesn't use the steam version? If its because he doesn't own it on Steam and getting it is an issue I'll send him a copy of it.

Just send me a message and I'll hook you up. Not cool that GoG is restricting you from moving forward, if that's what you want to do.
if you want help Roxxz just start a conversation with him regarding to this.... the rest depends on what he says.

Back
Top Bottom