Console I HATE THIS

Hannahmaree4

Terrarian
So recently I was in a world then I leave the world to go back into my main world to find out THAT MY WORLD WAS OVERWRITTEN BY THIS GUYS STUPID WORLD I am very deeply upset and need help restoring my world if possible please help. This is probably the worse thing that has every happened to me and this is why MiNeCraFT is better than TERRARIA I am upset .

So recently I was in a world then I leave the world to go back into my main world to find out THAT MY WORLD WAS OVERWRITTEN BY THIS GUYS STUPID WORLD I am very deeply upset and need help restoring my world if possible please help. This is probably the worse thing that has every happened to me and this is why MiNeCraFT is better than TERRARIA I am upset .
Hi @Hannahmaree4, sorry to hear this happened. There have been other reports of worlds being overwritten like this. Normally it occurs when one of the players disconnects out of the world abruptly.

If you have a backup of your world on USB, you can restore it from there. If not, I'm sorry to say that I don't know of a way to get it back.

The Xbox One and PS4 are getting a big update hopefully later this year which may solve this issue. In the meantime, when you're playing online multiplayer take special care to let the save process have plenty of time to do its work.

Sorry I don't have better news. If you'd like to talk with 505 Games directly and see if they have any better news about your issue, you can open a Support Ticket with them here (you'll need to make an account to open a ticket): https://support.505games.com/en/support/home

Well, what version do you play on? We can't restore your world.

Back
Top Bottom