Destroy the Godmodder 2: Operatorrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
The soldier blares "BEEP BEEP I'M A SHEEP" on some very large speakers, healing the Sherson Horde.
----
Painfurrest 2017 (SO MANY MEMORIES): 15/20
Antarctic Reinforcement: 17/50
+1 to Crystal, +1 to Piono

15/15 [A] Lightning Storm- Using!

Catman8274: I think you'll find this move to be...

Catman8274 raises a hand to the sky...

Catman8274: quite shocking!

He snaps. Clouds begin to gather above... Thunder is heard in the distance... Several lightning bolts drop down from the skies onto A Fractal, dealing massive damage (much, much more than usual)! After this, rain comes down in sheets. Lightning will now strike the field occasionally.

Meanwhile, the All-Crowned's psyche decays further.

Nightmare Catman8274: Every second, your psyche erodes further. Soon there will be nothing left! You'll be nothing but a lifeless husk! How does that feel? Is that fear I sense? You will die here! You only prolong the inevitable. Give up!

In the real world, the torrential downpour that was just summoned puts out the fire on the Sherson Horde. The pun reaches it as well and somehow heals it!

22/50 [E] Space-time Gate: Legion (+1 from JOEbob, +1 from pionoplayer)

+1 to pionoplayer and JOEbob

Charges:
Artificial Night (26/45)
Eternal Daylight (8/50)

I put a 2 in my HP, since Fractal accidentally stole one. I'M NOT GONNA HAVE MY FORM STOLEN AGAIN! COPYRIGHT!

The 2 which Fractal stole turns to be a bomb. It explodes, shards of it becoming embedded in Fractal's body.

+1 piono and cyan

Last edited:
11/25 how to play pebblegame- draft A +1 cm
11/50 Pebbletopia the movie the game +1 cm
+1 CM
+1 to anyone who helps me wall the elementalists.
I grab the ruins of the earth wall from 2 rounds ago and place them in front of the elementalists, before telekinesising them into a wall-like shape. after a few moments, it becomes a wall again. why? because I said so, thats why.

PSA:
Time spent on support and trying not to die as opposed to time spent on attacking emcourages A Fractal to attack harder and gives him more time to kill you all. Max DPS is the best strategy for this fight.

ADDENDUM A:
Focus on A Fractal, and leave your entities to fight A Fractal's entities.

ADDENDUM B:
Vermin Supreme is really good at support.

Last edited:
12/30 Som Gai (+1 from Piano, +2 from DC^3V)
4/25 Pew Pew Guns are cool

+1 to @DCCCV and @pionoplayer

The Spy shoots All Crowned with a revolver. If All Crowned is dead before he can act, he will disguise instead.

Siebold smashes A Fractal with a hammer and rams it into a wall.

+1 @Thartler

+1 @pionoplayer

[AG] Yveltal-U: 2/2 HP.

- CHARGES -

Medic!: 4/20

An Arm and A Leg: 1/40

-----

I read the Moral Advisory Pamphlet on Voxel-Based Sandbox Games.

This occurs, but with the ponies named Wraith replacing the robot horses.

Trump tosses mexicans at A Fractal. The Mexicans are imbued with cheap attacks they made, because cheap immigrant labor is cheap immigrant labor.

20/50 The Second And The Well
In the aftermath, they choose to drown all the secrets of the old world. All it’s gods, all it’s idols, all it’s wealth. That which could not be painted over was fed to it. With each little scrap of paper, each cinnabar relic, each shred of Stone, it grew larger and blacker with secrets. But they could not drown one, and it remains, albeit in disrepair. Speak it's name in worship, and will rise, forgotten. And you will forget.

26/35 The First and The Refiners 1+ from Catman, 1+ from Redstone, +2 from catman.
In the beginning, the world was painted over with refiner’s fire. Though flaws remain to north and south, the flame is ever triumphant against those who would peel back the paint. Perhaps this might be an exception?

1+ Catman
1+ Redstone

Ann Qliphoth and the pamphlet will be tomorrow. I'm far too tired to write them right now.

The Godmodder's money in the form of gold and coins fly towards me. Now I has money.

23/50 Charge
9/14 New Charge
+1 to Pionoplayer & Redstonetam15
You take some of the Godmodder's money. He looks at you, before slamming the Banhammer firm into your face. A blast of goldenrod energy shatters your body, before you explode money and anti-money. This money and anti-money does 8,000 damage to all ??? entities, minus Trashcon 2014, who is swimming in the Pit. +$100.

A request to DCCCV and Catman, help me out by healing up the Sherson Horde. Others can help out if they want, but just three people healing up sneksus should be enough to keep it alive long enough to unlock the snersons.

44/50 for the Stone Teeth
9/50 for Firepower
+1 to cyan and DCCCV

I heal up the Sherson horde. I do it in the most generic way possible, which at first seems counterinuitive because generic attacks and actions do much less than other actions do, but then you realize the entire thing is just double think and I've actually just beaten you over the head with a crowbar and stolen your life bar to restore to the Sherson Horde.

1 damage. +30,000 HP. Did you just go up to your own GM and beat him up for your own selfish purposes‽ You know what, Scratch likes Sneksus, you beat me up, so you have to be bad on principle, even if you're an AG!

8/25 how to play pebblegame- draft A +1 CM
8/50 Pebbletopia the movie the game
+1 CM if he +1's me
I inform the godmodder that I have no idea how i did that.
like at all.
Earth elementalist: make a wall for yourself with 50% of your available stacks, and one for the air elementalist with the other half.
Air elementalist: respawn. if respawning already happened, idle.
Horse thing. attack all crowned, i guess.
I examine Lilith, which air elementalist apparently got using attack i didn't know it had. huh.
specifically, I scan it with free action, then search up "lilith crown DtG2 operatorrrrrrr". if the results are favourable(((suggest lilith is safe and/or useful))) I grab lilith from the elementalist, and if it allows for greater walling, i use it for the following action:
I teleport the skywall and everything under it except the godmodder 23 blocks away from the field, and as such extricate the godmodder from it. I then remove that hole the skywall apparently had, and reinforce it with a bunch of strips of purple bacon. they will make anything that touches the wall from the outside so tasty, anyone nearby will instantly try to eat it... even if its part of their body. purple bacon is a strange substance, more commonly known as "flavour enhancer". it enhances everything, including rotting meat.
You attempt to scan it, before it crackles with voice and energy. It utters to WEAR. It is SAFE and USEFUL, and you KNOW this. You KNOW all. You are the RULER OF ALL, if you accept its POWER, and make ITS WILL YOURS. You place it upon your head.

The Godmodder snickers in the background. Skywall reinforced.

Sensing weakness in its mind, Catman8274 fires a psychic bolt at All-Crowned. The Guardian then begins to play with the All-Crowned's mind. He sets up an illusory world, which is all the All-Crowned sees. it sees a reflective surface upon the ground. It looks like a pond but it goes on forever. The clouds turn a shade of red. Then, it sees the Time Guardian. It attacks... nothing. The Guardian disappears before the swing makes contact. The Guardian attacks from the shadows. It hears the Guardian talk to him, but nobody else does. The face of the Guardian slowly melts away into a skull.

Nightmare Catman8274: Thank you for letting me in, friend! I really appreciate it! Let's have some fun, shall we? You think that what you have done totally takes me out of commission? Ha ha ha! You're sorely mistaken, my friend. I have loads of other abilities! Some of which can be so much fun! Well, not for you... But for me! I think it's time for some mind games!

(No, I did not just summon an entity. All of this you see above is happening inside the All-Crowned's mind! Fun, huh?)

In the real world, the Guardian is trying to figure out how to free Starlight, while slowly eroding the psyche of the All-Crowned.

Catman8274: Don't you just love telepathic abilities?

18/50 [E] Space-time Gate: Legion (+1 from Thartler)
13/15 [A] Lightning Storm

+1 to Battlefury and JOEbob
You fry All-Crowned's nonexistent mind! It screams at its lack of mind, grows a mind, and becomes complete, gaining a mind, taking 22,000 damage throughout the entire process!

9/25 how to play pebblegame- draft A
9/50 Pebbletopia the movie the game
+1 CM if he +1's me again
I gather air energy in my right hand and earth in my left. the energys push away one another- in this case, opposites repel. I clap my hands and the energys mix, and fuse under the pressure. a calm orb of typeless energy is there now, and this energy shines white, before leaping from my hand, and becoming a gird around the air elementalist, a wall of power, and protecting it from attacks.
Shielded.

Catman8274 continues playing with the All-Crowned's mind, eroding its psyche.

In the All-Crowned's "nightmare," he attacks from all sides, landing a hit, then quickly disappearing before the All-Crowned even the chance to land a blow. He does this in a rapid fashion, landing about 10 hits in this manner. Each time the Guardian lands a hit, more of the All-Crowned's psyche is eroded away. The whole time this is going on the All-Crowned is shouting for help... But nobody ever comes. The nightmarish Guardian laughs.

Nightmare Catman8274: Don't you get it? It's just me and you here! No one can save you now! Here, you are nothing! Here, no one can hear you scream! Pal, you better get to writing that will of yours because very soon...

Your last hour strikes!

But, no one actually hears this. All anyone sees is the All-Crowned spazzing out and not really knowing what's causing it. In the real world, Catman8274 is healing the Sherson Horde, while figuring out how to free Starlight from her predicament.

Catman8274: I'll help you out if you help me free my dragon. I think it's a temporal lock, which I can break, but I need confirmation before I attempt it.

20/50 [E] Space-time Gate: Legion (+1 from JOEbob)
14/15 [A] Lightning Storm

19,000 damage! All-Crowned jitters for a bit, utters something like HAHAHAHA NO, before taking out his mental representation of RAPTURE'S PYRAMIDION, where all actually does bend to his will! He spins it like he did in real life a few moments prior, before throwing it at you. His mindscape fractures at splinters, before he warps the splinters around him. His newly created mental representation is battered and weak, sure, but he's going to do something to you!

46/50 for the Stone Teeth
10/50 for Firepower
+1 to DCCCV and Catman

I pull out a medic gun and pocket the sherson horde, causing them to uber charge and become super healed. So much healing that the healing ratings shoot through the roof, to the point that it reaches levels OVER AN OVERUSED MEMEEEEEEEE.
+9,000 HP, snake.

GODMODDER: Are you intentionally undercharging him for angering you?
DUNGKAKA: Yes.
GODMODDER: Wow, that's not very fair. See, in GodCraft, I should be GM! I operate this server, and I don't pull off stunts like this to specific players!

The soldier blares "BEEP BEEP I'M A SHEEP" on some very large speakers, healing the Sherson Horde.
----
Painfurrest 2017 (SO MANY MEMORIES): 15/20
Antarctic Reinforcement: 17/50
+12,000 HP.

15/15 [A] Lightning Storm- Using!

Catman8274: I think you'll find this move to be...

Catman8274 raises a hand to the sky...

Catman8274: quite shocking!

He snaps. Clouds begin to gather above... Thunder is heard in the distance... Several lightning bolts drop down from the skies onto A Fractal, dealing massive damage (much, much more than usual)! After this, rain comes down in sheets. Lightning will now strike the field occasionally.

Meanwhile, the All-Crowned's psyche decays further.

Nightmare Catman8274: Every second, your psyche erodes further. Soon there will be nothing left! You'll be nothing but a lifeless husk! How does that feel? Is that fear I sense? You will die here! You only prolong the inevitable. Give up!

In the real world, the torrential downpour that was just summoned puts out the fire on the Sherson Horde. The pun reaches it as well and somehow heals it!

22/50 [E] Space-time Gate: Legion (+1 from JOEbob, +1 from pionoplayer)

19,000 damage! All-Crowned's newly existent psyche is pretty much broken at this point! The Sherson Horde isn't on fire any more!

Charges:
Artificial Night (26/45)
Eternal Daylight (8/50)

I put a 2 in my HP, since Fractal accidentally stole one. I'M NOT GONNA HAVE MY FORM STOLEN AGAIN! COPYRIGHT!

The 2 which Fractal stole turns to be a bomb. It explodes, shards of it becoming embedded in Fractal's body.

+1 piono and cyan
12,000 damage! You put a 2 in your HP. It burns in a wave of JOE's new favourite pink flame.

11/25 how to play pebblegame- draft A +1 cm
11/50 Pebbletopia the movie the game +1 cm
+1 CM
I grab the ruins of the earth wall from 2 rounds ago and place them in front of the elementalists, before telekinesising them into a wall-like shape. after a few moments, it becomes a wall again. why? because I said so, thats why.
You place it in front of the Earth elementalists! Shielded!

12/30 Som Gai (+1 from Piano, +2 from DC^3V)
4/25 Pew Pew Guns are cool

+1 to @DCCCV and @pionoplayer

The Spy shoots All Crowned with a revolver. If All Crowned is dead before he can act, he will disguise instead.

Siebold smashes A Fractal with a hammer and rams it into a wall.
13,000 damage!

+1 @Thartler

+1 @pionoplayer

[AG] Yveltal-U: 2/2 HP.

- CHARGES -

Medic!: 4/20

An Arm and A Leg: 1/40

-----

I read the Moral Advisory Pamphlet on Voxel-Based Sandbox Games.

This occurs, but with the ponies named Wraith replacing the robot horses.
You ride Wraith #1 - 4. All of them. Simultaneously.

Trump tosses mexicans at A Fractal. The Mexicans are imbued with cheap attacks they made, because cheap immigrant labor is cheap immigrant labor.

20/50 The Second And The Well
In the aftermath, they choose to drown all the secrets of the old world. All it’s gods, all it’s idols, all it’s wealth. That which could not be painted over was fed to it. With each little scrap of paper, each cinnabar relic, each shred of Stone, it grew larger and blacker with secrets. But they could not drown one, and it remains, albeit in disrepair. Speak it's name in worship, and will rise, forgotten. And you will forget.

26/35 The First and The Refiners 1+ from Catman, 1+ from Redstone, +2 from catman.
In the beginning, the world was painted over with refiner’s fire. Though flaws remain to north and south, the flame is ever triumphant against those who would peel back the paint. Perhaps this might be an exception?

1+ Catman
1+ Redstone
14,000 damage!

I note that Starlight being raptured appears to be a function of sheer oblivion, distorting and searing at her form, particularly, her ability to act. A Fractal uses Imperfect Infinity! It spreads out across the Battlefield, its grasp reaching into every crevasse. Gravity appears to restore itself to abnormal, before A Fractal removes your ability to shield entities. Vermin Supreme screams internally. A Fractal then spins around, and causes polygonal flame to rise in pillars, breaking Battlefury, Yveltal, and Kaijulord's shields, killing Serperior, and dealing 40,000 damage to Vermin Supreme!

All-Crowned kneels down onto the floor. Why did it have to GROW a MIND? It curses Catman. 10,000 damage to it. It then uses Conglomerate, and takes out a stave of sorts. All-Crowned slams it onto the floor, before commanding the shards of its psyche into a spear. The spear penetrates through Nightmare Catman, pinning the mental representation down. The spear flickers, the sign of a weak, barely extant, will. You could probably destroy it easily, or wriggle out through stronger will, but whilst it's still there, you can do nothing in the mindscape!

Rikoriko x WARE finds itself in an empty, dank room. The ship daemon slams into the walls, screaming, calling, begging for mercy. Above it is Trashcon 2014, creating a horrible approximation of a smile. The daemon cries, and bashes onto the walls until its limbs gain blisters and cuts, before the deepness and sheer dankness of it slips into the daemon's mind. Trashcon 2014 jumps off of the roof of the convention building, and back into the Battlefield, its work done. 30,000 damage.

The Sneks charge into A Fractal, dealing 25,000 damage! Pikaiju attacks All-Crowned! 25,000 damage! The Spy deals 3,000 damage to All-Crowned, before it falls out of reality. Like me within the HOLE, it's only respite is the harsh and large walls of its own mind, shattered by the work of the temporal guardian. Only people in its mindscape can harm it. The Spy walks out, discontent and undiguised. The ponies charge A Fractal! 50,000 damage!

The Earth Elementalist uses Meteor, and casts a meteor from the sky! 30,000 damage to A Fractal! -10 energy. I decide that on rounds that an elementalist casts spells, they gain half energy! Horse Thing joins in! 10,000 damage! Bill Cipher drifts into All-Crowned's cool and new mindscape to watch the show. Rikoriko x WARE is in convention hell, and is screaming and kicking, ala my HOLEQUEST. It's actually really fun to watch from the outside. I concur.

Vermin Supreme idles. Sleipnir kills ten Garden Sneks. I stroke Sleipnir for doing that. Now, bearer. I hold the Crown of Fire in my hands, and pocket it, before switching Corruption's Guardian to Game-Mastery. The Sherson Horde takes 50,000 damage out of sheer fear, before Glitched warps into Oblivion! 10,000 damage. Do not challenge me. My sources tell me you wish to kill me. Is this correct? If so, then I'll happily be taking your corpse when you do try to, because that is very OVVEFFISE and I won't STAND for IX, aaaaaaaaa

The Godmodder is annoyed with all the entities with long stats, because I bet you are too. Is this battlefield even readable? He'll have to massacre them after this fight. For now, he idles.

Bosses Killed: 4.
Shielding prohibited.

Battlefury13 [AG] HP: 1/2.
Cyanogynist [AG] HP: 2/2.
Thartler [AG] HP: _/2.
YveltalGaming [AG] HP: 1/2. Riding Wraith #1 - #4.
Sir Juicebox [AG] HP: 2/2.
Crystalcat [AG] HP: 1/2. Shielded!
_ [AG] HP: 2/2. 1NTERPUNCTUAT10N.
Redstonetam12 [AG] HP: 1/2.
Emerald Mann [AG] HP: 1/2. Is Kaijulord.
DCCCV [AG] HP: 0/2. $100.

DathVader [N] HP: 1/2.
JoeBOB [N] HP: 1/2. Wearing Lilith. Shielded!
Catman [N] HP: 1/2. Engaged in the Crowned Nightmare Party. Nightmare Catman: Pierced! Starlight: Raptured!

A Fractal [??? B_SS] HP: 589,000/1,015,000. Heartless: II. Imperfect Infinity: II. Light Metachronistic: III.
All-Crowned [???] HP: 40,000/200,000.
Engaged in the Crowned Nightmare Party. Broken Psyche. Bipolarity. Quartet. Conglomerate. Dominion: IIIII. ·
EQUIPPED: RAPTURE'S PYRAMIDION [5].

Dungkaka [???] HP: 9/10. Weapon: Corruption's Guardian. Form: Game-Mastery. The Scripture: II. The Law: IIIII.
Trashcon 2014 [???] HP: 20,000/20,000. Belongs to Bomber57. Get In The Pit: II.

Serperior [AG] HP: 0/90,000.

Project Sneksus [AG] HP: 232,000/250,000. Sherson Horde: 121,000/200,000. Rounds: 7. Neckst Snek: Power Snek [10 Rounds]. Oblivion: I.
Garden Snek. HP: 1,000/1,000 (x1). +2 per turn.
Poison Snek: HP: 2,000/2,000. (x4). +1 per turn.
Lesser Snek: HP: 4,000/4,000. (x2). +1 per two turns.
Speedy Snek: HP: 3,000/3,000. (x2). Named Agle. Agile. +1 per two turns.
Armour Snek: HP: 10,000/10,000. (x1). Spawning: III.
Pikaiju [AG] HP: 81,000/100,000. Shell: III. Returns 30% of incoming damage as retaliation! Scientifically Unsound Evolution: 75,000/1,000,000 DAMAGE.
Spy [AG] HP: 17,000/25,000. Undisguised.
Death [AG] HP: 20,000/20,000. Belongs to _. To Those Who Ask For It: II.
Wraith [AG] HP: 20,000/20,000 (x4). Lethe: II.

Earth Elementalist [N] HP: 10,000/20,000 (x4). Skywalled! Skywall reinforced! Shielded!
Earth Energy: 15/100, +10 per turn. Earth Wall [x]. Meteor [10]. Golem: III.
Air Elementalist [N] HP: 10,000/10,000 (x4). Skywalled! Skywall reinforced! Shielded!
Air Energy: 60/200, +20 per turn. Air Push [15]. Air Aid [80]. Whirlwind [100]. Airdash: IIII [OFF].
Horse Thing [N] HP: 20,000/20,000. Skywalled! Skywall reinforced! Belongs to JOE. Raohorse: II.
Bill Cipher [N] True HP: ???. Psychical HP: 60,000/60,000. +8,000 HP. Vulnerable within the Mindscape! Engaged in the Crowned Nightmare Party.
Rikoriko x WARE [N] HP: 30,000/60,000.
Trapped in the Trashcon convention. WAAA. Memoirs: RE. DS. CS. SL. A Bad Idea: I. The Dome: 20 / 50.

Vermin Supreme [PG] HP: 192,000/250,000. Sigil of Orobas! Rats vs. Aleister!: II! Lies For Less!: IIIII!
Sleipnir [PG] HP: 21,000/21,000. Belongs to the Godmodder. Hell And Back: II. Arachnid: IIIIIIII.

The Godmodder [GM] HP: 109/125.

Last edited:
Well, I'm dead. I faff about in the afterlife.

26/50 Charge (+2 pionoplayer, +1 from Redstonetam15)
9/14 New Charge

13/25 how to play pebblegame- draft A +1 catman
12/50 Pebbletopia the movie the game
+1 CM
The air elementalist decides to delay its air aid for a turn for 100% selfish reasons, instead using its attack-it-apparently-has-since-it-killed-soldier-with-it on sleipnir. earth elementalist idles.
horse thing uses raohorse. if its action is still available or raohorse is a direct-damage special, it then attacks sliepnier. this should juuuust kill it
I shield the elementalists walk over to dungkaka and ask if he'd like me to try to shield his HP and make up for the missing one. if he says yes, i try to do so.
dungkaka isn't an entity so this is legal.
if he says no, I focus on Lilith and decide that, since it is sentient, I'll ask it nicely to aid in my actions first. I ask nicely. if it agrees, I draw on its power and create two orbs of energy. the first, life, as Lilith is the seed of life in some anime i heard about at some point. the second, death, as I am nothing if not careful (metaphorically), and won't be letting too much energy my new crown could potentially try to use for things I won't like be gathered near me without an equal and opposite counterforce. this sadly means the most lilith can help my action is being a 2X multiplier. oh well.
I walk over to A Fractal, energy in hand, and warp, splitting in two. a single clown of shadows and death, a crown of burning black flame atop its head, and another clone, this one white with flowerstrings and a crown of white. my Will and enough mind not to be fooled by lilith go to the white clone, and the black gets what is left. No, I'm not going to be controled by a crown thank you very little.
the white clone gathers a ball of fire and releases, sending it flying at the fractal, while the shadow... grins? a black hand catches the flame,and floats behind the shadow, before opening. the shadow clone is silhouetted by the light of life's flame, and bursts into his own flames, which lick the ground hungrily. I make sure there are no something kipores with exclusive rights to vantablack around, and fire several orbs of vantablack-covered energy at A Fractal. it dodges back, straight into 7 blades of light from my light self. staggering somehow, A Fractal backs away from both. the flame behind the dark self shifts, and now the shadow cast by my dark self falls on the ground bellow A Fractal. it flashes vantablack and disappears, creating a bottomless abyss. the shadow self, still able to act despite the difficulty, creates 4 small windows through which spikes shoot out and hem in A Fractal. the light self Smiles mischievously, burning with lightless fire, and speaks, more forceful then anyone's seen him/me speak before, and yet somehow light-heartedly.
"BE NOT. : )"
a bolt of oblivion strikes A fractal as the air above it has its life and existence drained. A Fractal falls downwards, towards the abbys. right before it can stabilize and fly back up, it realises...
light can chase away the shadow, and then the abbys will become solid stone again.
the light self blazes brightly and the abyss instantly solidifys.
"goodbye."
If lilith does not agree, then I make it very clear to it that it is going to be helping me for a long time. and it is NOT going to be taking control over me either. I know what its "thinking", and no. don't bother.
I then do all of the above.

Last edited:
The Nightmare looks down. He touches the spear.

Nightmare Catman8274: Ha! Well, would you look at that! I've been impaled! But wait! What's that noise? Oh! I do believe that's a funeral bell! YOUR funeral bell! Farewell friend! It's been fun! Buh bye now!

The nightmare fades. Catman8274 leaps into the air and raises his sword. Lightning strikes the blade! The law of gravity dictates that what goes up must come down. And the Guardian and his electrified blade blade do just that!

Catman8274: This is your end, All-Crowned!

The Finisher! The Time Guardian plunges Invidere deep into the All-Crowned's chest! (This kills the All-Crowned. Hence the name of the move: The Finisher.)

Catman8274: Requiescat in pace.

Catman8274 claims his prize, the Rapture's Pyramidion.

Catman8274: Ok... Now that he's out of the way... Oh. Sorry, Bill. I know you'd just gotten involved, but he was weak. It was time to end it. Now... Time to figure something out... Namely, how to use this thing...

24/50 [E] Space-time Gate: Legion (+1 from Thartler)
3/50 [E] Space-time Gate: Scourge of the Universe (+2 from JOEbob)

Last edited:
The soldier straps an air conditioning unit onto a rocket, then launches it into space. He then tosses a shield at the Fractal.

"If your AC is higher than your foe's, Stun them for one turn."

Since his AC (air conditioning) unit is at higher altitude than the Fractal's (because it has no AC unit), it gets stunned for a bit.

The soldier pulls out a giant palm tree, then whacks the Fractal's face-analogue with it. The Fractal gets swatted into the Elemental Plane of Dad Jokes.
----
Painfurrest 2017 (SO MANY MEMORIES): 16/20
Antarctic Reinforcement: 19/50 (+1 JOE)

(cyan, where exactly did I + you? i don't remember doing so.)
14/25 how to play pebblegame- draft A
13/50 Pebbletopia the movie the game
+1 CM
if air elementalist doesn't have any attack for some reason, I poke sliepnier with 1/8 of an action. regardless, I proceed to channel lilith's energy into a ball of fire and launch it at A Fractal.

Last edited:
Catman8274 puts up an umbrella to protect himself while examines the Rapture's Pyramidion. It works surprisingly well.

Catman8274: Is there an instruction manual for this thing? Or did I just kill the only thing that knew how to use it?

The Guardian looks at the All-Crowned's Corpse. He drops a lightning bolt onto it just to make sure that it's actually dead.

26/50 [E] Space-time Gate: Legion (+1 from JOEbob)
4/50 [E] Space-time Gate: Scourge of the Universe

16/25 how to play pebblegame- draft A +1 Cm
15/50 Pebbletopia the movie the game +1 cm
+1 CM
"you could go back and check the description when they made the thing."
I enchant a few retrieval gems and stick them to lilith, then take it off. I proceed to scan it further. I search the internet for info on lilith again.
I then proceed to, if i has still action, blink and slash at A Fractal with blades of light, dividing it in four, and embed an orb of light between the pieces before putting them back together. after a few hours, the orb of light explodes into white fire from within A Fractal.

Last edited:
Catman8274: It says nothing on how to use it... Besides. It's not like I can just... Wait... Maybe I can...

Catman8274 clears his throat.

Catman8274: Rapture's Pyramidion. Could you please undo whatever it is that you have done to my dragon, Starlight?

Lightning strikes A Fractal.

28/50 [E] Space-time Gate: Legion (+1 from JOEbob)
5/50 [E] Space-time Gate: Scourge of the Universe

+1 to Cyanogynist and JOEbob

Last edited:
50/50 for the Stone Teeth
13/50 for Firepower
+1 to cyan and catman

You know what dungkaka, damaging you was entirely an accident brought about by poor targeting, but if you wish to issue a challenge, then I'll take you on. Not right now of course, there's bigger fish to fry and a sneksus to keep alive.
That being said I listen to the PSA and decide that my best bet at keeping Project Sneksus alive is probably killing A Fractal as quickly as possible, so I pick dungkaka up and before he can object or stop me, throw him at A Fractal. This will buff his attack if he attacks A Fractal this turn, but weaken it and deal damage to him if he tries to do something else.

And then there's a rumbling from under ground...
50/50 expended: stone teeth!
A giant pair of stone dentures, making a cameo from another game that consumer might be familiar with but dungkaka probably isn't, jump up out of the ground and take an enormous bite out of A Fractal, leaving jagged holes in its form and dealing even more damage with the power of REFRANCES. Because, in fact, these stone dentures are French! (who knew?) And not the wussy surrender kind of french. The kind of French that nearly took over Europe and kept fighting the Nazis nonstop even after France was conquered in WWII. You know what that means? The dentures won't give up!
The Stone dentures will now attack A Fractal every round, dealing massive damage until A Fractal dies.

I perform cartwheels in purgatory. Some angels try to stop me, I seem to be frightening the petitioners.

26/50 Charge
9/14 New Charge

There's an update today, tomorrow. There won't be an update on Thursday, and Ann Qliphoth / the pamphlet will come out tomorrow due to working on a series of separate projects!

Well, I'm dead. I faff about in the afterlife.

26/50 Charge (+2 pionoplayer, +1 from Redstonetam15)
9/14 New Charge
You do that!

13/25 how to play pebblegame- draft A +1 catman
12/50 Pebbletopia the movie the game
+1 CM
The air elementalist decides to delay its air aid for a turn for 100% selfish reasons, instead using its attack-it-apparently-has-since-it-killed-soldier-with-it on sleipnir. earth elementalist idles.
horse thing uses raohorse. if its action is still available or raohorse is a direct-damage special, it then attacks sliepnier. this should juuuust kill it
I shield the elementalists walk over to dungkaka and ask if he'd like me to try to shield his HP and make up for the missing one. if he says yes, i try to do so.
dungkaka isn't an entity so this is legal.
if he says no, I focus on Lilith and decide that, since it is sentient, I'll ask it nicely to aid in my actions first. I ask nicely. if it agrees, I draw on its power and create two orbs of energy. the first, life, as Lilith is the seed of life in some anime i heard about at some point. the second, death, as I am nothing if not careful (metaphorically), and won't be letting too much energy my new crown could potentially try to use for things I won't like be gathered near me without an equal and opposite counterforce. this sadly means the most lilith can help my action is being a 2X multiplier. oh well.
I walk over to A Fractal, energy in hand, and warp, splitting in two. a single clown of shadows and death, a crown of burning black flame atop its head, and another clone, this one white with flowerstrings and a crown of white. my Will and enough mind not to be fooled by lilith go to the white clone, and the black gets what is left. No, I'm not going to be controled by a crown thank you very little.
the white clone gathers a ball of fire and releases, sending it flying at the fractal, while the shadow... grins? a black hand catches the flame,and floats behind the shadow, before opening. the shadow clone is silhouetted by the light of life's flame, and bursts into his own flames, which lick the ground hungrily. I make sure there are no something kipores with exclusive rights to vantablack around, and fire several orbs of vantablack-covered energy at A Fractal. it dodges back, straight into 7 blades of light from my light self. staggering somehow, A Fractal backs away from both. the flame behind the dark self shifts, and now the shadow cast by my dark self falls on the ground bellow A Fractal. it flashes vantablack and disappears, creating a bottomless abyss. the shadow self, still able to act despite the difficulty, creates 4 small windows through which spikes shoot out and hem in A Fractal. the light self Smiles mischievously, burning with lightless fire, and speaks, more forceful then anyone's seen him/me speak before, and yet somehow light-heartedly.
"BE NOT. : )"
a bolt of oblivion strikes A fractal as the air above it has its life and existence drained. A Fractal falls downwards, towards the abbys. right before it can stabilize and fly back up, it realises...
light can chase away the shadow, and then the abbys will become solid stone again.
the light self blazes brightly and the abyss instantly solidifys.
"goodbye."
If lilith does not agree, then I make it very clear to it that it is going to be helping me for a long time. and it is NOT going to be taking control over me either. I know what its "thinking", and no. don't bother.
I then do all of the above.
22,000 damage + 10,000 Lilith boost! Don't use vantablack too much, you can be SUED by its owner! Don't copy scholars of darkness too much, or you can be SUED by scholars of -
I just got a fax, through my trendy and cool and not at all ironic fax machine. It's from the Omniversal Copyright Law Enforcement Task Force.

dmca.png

dmca2.png

It them.

The Nightmare looks down. He touches the spear.

Nightmare Catman8274: Ha! Well, would you look at that! I've been impaled! But wait! What's that noise? Oh! I do believe that's a funeral bell! YOUR funeral bell! Farewell friend! It's been fun! Buh bye now!

The nightmare fades. Catman8274 leaps into the air and raises his sword. Lightning strikes the blade! The law of gravity dictates that what goes up must come down. And the Guardian and his electrified blade blade do just that!

Catman8274: This is your end, All-Crowned!

The Finisher! The Time Guardian plunges Invidere deep into the All-Crowned's chest! (This kills the All-Crowned. Hence the name of the move: The Finisher.)

Catman8274: Requiescat in pace.

Catman8274 claims his prize, the Rapture's Pyramidion.

Catman8274: Ok... Now that he's out of the way... Oh. Sorry, Bill. I know you'd just gotten involved, but he was weak. It was time to end it. Now... Time to figure something out... Namely, how to use this thing...

24/50 [E] Space-time Gate: Legion (+1 from Thartler)
3/50 [E] Space-time Gate: Scourge of the Universe (+2 from JOEbob)

You ignore the spear in your mindscape representation. All-Crowned tells you that ignoring problems never helps. You stab him in real life. All-Crowned takes 20,000 damage, and you steal Rapture's Pyramidion! It should still work. I begin to DREAMWALK THIS UPDATE OUT OF FATIGUE!

The soldier straps an air conditioning unit onto a rocket, then launches it into space. He then tosses a shield at the Fractal.

"If your AC is higher than your foe's, Stun them for one turn."

Since his AC (air conditioning) unit is at higher altitude than the Fractal's (because it has no AC unit), it gets stunned for a bit.

The soldier pulls out a giant palm tree, then whacks the Fractal's face-analogue with it. The Fractal gets swatted into the Elemental Plane of Dad Jokes.
----
Painfurrest 2017 (SO MANY MEMORIES): 16/20
Antarctic Reinforcement: 19/50 (+1 JOE)
12,000 damage! Attack lowered!

(cyan, where exactly did I + you? i don't remember doing so.)
14/25 how to play pebblegame- draft A
13/50 Pebbletopia the movie the game
+1 CM
if air elementalist doesn't have any attack for some reason, I poke sliepnier with 1/8 of an action. regardless, I proceed to channel lilith's energy into a ball of fire and launch it at A Fractal.
12,000 + 3,000 Lilith boost! The thing appears to have moods!

Catman8274 puts up an umbrella to protect himself while examines the Rapture's Pyramidion. It works surprisingly well.

Catman8274: Is there an instruction manual for this thing? Or did I just kill the only thing that knew how to use it?

The Guardian looks at the All-Crowned's Corpse. He drops a lightning bolt onto it just to make sure that it's actually dead.

26/50 [E] Space-time Gate: Legion (+1 from JOEbob)
4/50 [E] Space-time Gate: Scourge of the Universe

15,000 damage!

16/25 how to play pebblegame- draft A +1 Cm
15/50 Pebbletopia the movie the game +1 cm
+1 CM
"you could go back and check the description when they made the thing."
I enchant a few retrieval gems and stick them to lilith, then take it off. I proceed to scan it further. I search the internet for info on lilith again.
I then proceed to, if i has still action, blink and slash at A Fractal with blades of light, dividing it in four, and embed an orb of light between the pieces before putting them back together. after a few hours, the orb of light explodes into white fire from within A Fractal.
15,000 damage! There appears to be a note on things like it at Ann Qliphoth, which you will read in a bit! It seems unscannable!

Catman8274: It says nothing on how to use it... Besides. It's not like I can just... Wait... Maybe I can...

Catman8274 clears his throat.

Catman8274: Rapture's Pyramidion. Could you please undo whatever it is that you have done to my dragon, Starlight?

Lightning strikes A Fractal.

28/50 [E] Space-time Gate: Legion (+1 from JOEbob)
5/50 [E] Space-time Gate: Scourge of the Universe

+1 to Cyanogynist and JOEbob
Rapture's Pyramidion nods. Somehow. Starlight unraptured. 12,000 damage!

50/50 for the Stone Teeth
13/50 for Firepower
+1 to cyan and catman

You know what dungkaka, damaging you was entirely an accident brought about by poor targeting, but if you wish to issue a challenge, then I'll take you on. Not right now of course, there's bigger fish to fry and a sneksus to keep alive.
That being said I listen to the PSA and decide that my best bet at keeping Project Sneksus alive is probably killing A Fractal as quickly as possible, so I pick dungkaka up and before he can object or stop me, throw him at A Fractal. This will buff his attack if he attacks A Fractal this turn, but weaken it and deal damage to him if he tries to do something else.

And then there's a rumbling from under ground...
50/50 expended: stone teeth!
A giant pair of stone dentures, making a cameo from another game that consumer might be familiar with but dungkaka probably isn't, jump up out of the ground and take an enormous bite out of A Fractal, leaving jagged holes in its form and dealing even more damage with the power of REFRANCES. Because, in fact, these stone dentures are French! (who knew?) And not the wussy surrender kind of french. The kind of French that nearly took over Europe and kept fighting the Nazis nonstop even after France was conquered in WWII. You know what that means? The dentures won't give up!
The Stone dentures will now attack A Fractal every round, dealing massive damage until A Fractal dies.
nopenopenopewhyme

Uh. Stone dentures summoned! I'll do as you say, snerson.

I perform cartwheels in purgatory. Some angels try to stop me, I seem to be frightening the petitioners.

26/50 Charge
9/14 New Charge
You do that, prior to falling out of purgatory.

I am tired. I dreamwalk. The update loses coherency, and actions transcend to oddities. A Fractal unleas a burs o chao o Sneksu, th JO Squa, Pikaij and Vermi! 30,000 damag! All-Crowned's psyche is completely and utterly shattered. It cracks open, and transcends from simple incompletion to nothingness! The Anti-Godmodders deal 80,000 damage to A Fractal! The JOE squad kills Sleipnir, Raohorse going unused because that's a waste of a special. Bill Cipher taps my sleeping head, and floats towards Nightmare Catman!

Vermin Supreme looks at the poor pony, and gets his PRESIDENTIAL ELECT GUN out! He fires, and destroys all layers of shielding upon JOE's entities. He's against copyright, so there goes your chances to have your enemies kill each other! The Godmodder hugs Sleipnir's corpse. Cri.

Bosses Killed: 4.
Shielding prohibited.

Battlefury13 [AG] HP: 1/2.
Cyanogynist [AG] HP: 2/2.
Thartler [AG] HP: _/2.
YveltalGaming [AG] HP: 1/2. Riding Wraith #1 - #4.
Sir Juicebox [AG] HP: 2/2.
Crystalcat [AG] HP: 1/2. Shielded!
_ [AG] HP: 2/2. 1NTERPUNCTUAT10N.
Redstonetam12 [AG] HP: 1/2.
Emerald Mann [AG] HP: 1/2. Is Kaijulord.
DCCCV [AG] HP: 2/2. $100.

DathVader [N] HP: 1/2.
JoeBOB [N] HP: 1/2. Wearing Lilith [85%]. Shielded! Targeted by the Omniversal Copyright Law Enforcement Task Force!
Catman [N] HP: 1/2. Rapture's Pyramidion. Nightmare Catman: Pierced!

A Fractal [??? B_SS] HP: 423,000/1,015,000. Heartless: II. Imperfect Infinity: II. Light Metachronistic: III.
All-Crowned [???] HP: 0/200,000.

Dungkaka [???] HP: 9/10. Weapon: Corruption's Guardian. Form: Game-Mastery. The Scripture: II. The Law: IIIII.
Trashcon 2014 [???] HP: 20,000/20,000. Belongs to Bomber57. Get In The Pit: II.

Project Sneksus [AG] HP: 232,000/250,000. Sherson Horde: 91,000/200,000. Rounds: 7. Neckst Snek: Power Snek [10 Rounds]. Oblivion: I.
Garden Snek. HP: 1,000/1,000 (x1). +2 per turn.
Poison Snek: HP: 2,000/2,000. (x4). +1 per turn.
Lesser Snek: HP: 4,000/4,000. (x2). +1 per two turns.
Speedy Snek: HP: 3,000/3,000. (x2). Named Agle. Agile. +1 per two turns.
Armour Snek: HP: 10,000/10,000. (x1). Spawning: III.
Pikaiju [AG] HP: 51,000/100,000. Shell: III. Returns 30% of incoming damage as retaliation! Scientifically Unsound Evolution: 95,000/1,000,000 DAMAGE.
Spy [AG] HP: 17,000/25,000. Undisguised.
Death [AG] HP: 20,000/20,000. Belongs to _. To Those Who Ask For It: II.
Wraith [AG] HP: 20,000/20,000 (x4). Lethe: II.

Earth Elementalist [N] HP: 10,000/20,000 (x4). Skywalled! Skywall reinforced! Shielded!
Earth Energy: 25/100, +10 per turn. Earth Wall [x]. Meteor [10]. Golem: III.
Air Elementalist [N] HP: 10,000/10,000 (x4). Skywalled! Skywall reinforced! Shielded!
Air Energy: 80/200, +20 per turn. Air Push [15]. Air Aid [80]. Whirlwind [100]. Airdash: IIII [OFF].
Horse Thing [N] HP: 20,000/20,000. Skywalled! Skywall reinforced! Belongs to JOE. Raohorse: II.
Bill Cipher [N] True HP: ???. Psychical HP: 60,000/60,000. +8,000 HP. Vulnerable within the Mindscape!
Rikoriko x WARE [N] HP: 30,000/60,000.
Trapped in the Trashcon convention. WAAA. Memoirs: RE. DS. CS. SL. A Bad Idea: I. The Dome: 30 / 50.

Vermin Supreme [PG] HP: 192,000/250,000. Sigil of Orobas! Rats vs. Aleister!: II! Lies For Less!: IIIII!
Sleipnir [PG] HP: 0/21,000.

The Godmodder [GM] HP: 109/125.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom