Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! We dont need Chickens!

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Pokey

Terrarian
Hello Everyone,

today I will make a quick Suggestion.
We already have Ducks in Terraria, so why not Chickens?

Chicken

AI: Passive AI

Health: 20
Defense: 0
Damage: 0

Chickens could be a possible alternative to Ducks [As Copper is an alt to Tin, or vice versa.].
They would spawn in the Forest Biome [ Surface Layer, of course]
They also have a golden Variant. [Selling for 10 Gold]
Chickens could be cought with a Bug Net and then made into:

Chicken Cage:

1 Chicken and 1 Terrarium at a Workbench.
Rarity: White

Cooked Chicken:

1 Chicken at an Oven

Cooked Chicken applies the Well Fed buff for 15~20 mins.
It has a sell Value of 20 Silver.

I think the Chicken would be a good Addition to Terraria and would give a little more Variety on Food and Decoration Cages.

I support the chicken. In Lihzahrd Temple have a Ambient Object of a chicken in a cage:
Capture 2017-07-29 03_52_33.png

I think chickens should attack you if you're bleeding because in real life chickens will go crazy over the sight of blood.
Even to the point of were farmers in 50's had to put tiny sunglasses on them. Otherwise, support.
I think they shouldn't attack just go crazy and run in random directions

I would be against the 20 health thing but now that I think of it if a chicken is at low health a swarm could attack you just like in the Zelda games

LOL sure why not? It wont even harm the game and I can already imagine how much more fun the game will become with chickens

I think chickens should attack you if you're bleeding, because in real life chickens will go crazy over the sight of blood.
Even to the point of were farmers in 50's had too put tiny sunglasses on them. Otherwise support.
This. This is gud.
They should only spawn in the dungeon :p
wat

I have an idea
What if chickens laid eggs that were in the furniture section, they could be broken, giving the yoked debuff (similar to soaked debuff) to all entities within 3 blocks of the egg, if a frog were placed in top of it the egg would hatch in three seconds, spawning the Basilisk (new prehardmode boss)(and a reference) the egg would despawn like a normal enemy or could be collected with a bug net to be boiled (cooking pot, requires one) or fried (furnace, requires two)

To quote BOb from Slime Rancher (that's allowed right?) :"hallOO. chikkEN. OKs?" Which, roughly translated means: Hello. Chicken. OK?

Edit: Which, in turn, means I support chickens.

If you kill 10 in a row it should summon the moon lord 'cept he don't drop anything he just fights you.

Here are my IDEAS to add if the chicken will be added or blabla.

Items:
Feathers

20 feathers + 20 soul of flight = (Worst wings in terraria) chicken wings.

Items:
Broken Mehanical Chicken

Broken Mechanical Chicken + 5 wires + 1 lever + 1 teleporter = Mehanical Chicken Summon
Damage: 50 (Trust me I saw summons with more than 50 damage)
Critical Chance: 0.5%
Description: Summons a mehcanical chicken to help you fight.
Sell price: 2 gold.
(Before you ask why is there a teleporter in the crafting recipe its because to teleport the chicken to the player when you go too far away)

Items:
Chicken saddle

150 feathers + 50 soul of flight (Dont ask why) + 20 (of each mehanical bosses souls. ) = Chicken Mount

Basicly a very fast chicken which can fly up to the height of harpy before going to glide mode.
How op tho?
Very op if we are talking bout moon lord.

Here are my IDEAS to add if the chicken will be added or blabla.

Items:
Feathers

20 feathers + 20 soul of flight = (Worst wings in terraria) chicken wings.

Items:
Broken Mehanical Chicken

Broken Mechanical Chicken + 5 wires + 1 lever + 1 teleporter = Mehanical Chicken Summon
Damage: 50 (Trust me I saw summons with more than 50 damage)
Critical Chance: 0.5%
Description: Summons a mehcanical chicken to help you fight.
Sell price: 2 gold.
(Before you ask why is there a teleporter in the crafting recipe its because to teleport the chicken to the player when you go too far away)

Items:
Chicken saddle

150 feathers + 50 soul of flight (Dont ask why) + 20 (of each mehanical bosses souls. ) = Chicken Mount

Basicly a very fast chicken which can fly up to the height of harpy before going to glide mode.
How op tho?
Very op if we are talking bout moon lord.
All the summons teleport to you without having a teleporter in the recipe.

Back
Top Bottom