tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
Good day, my friend. I adore how this is progressing compared to tremor. Spore-like bow, a whole mechanic addition and the amazing spawn beginning... It blows my mind how great this already seems, the quality is totally tubular! Will you end up adding easter eggs/references in the mod? That would hype up the fans and probably be a more laid back thing to make.

Good day, my friend. I adore how this is progressing compared to tremor. Spore-like bow, a whole mechanic addition and the amazing spawn beginning... It blows my mind how great this already seems, the quality is totally tubular! Will you end up adding easter eggs/references in the mod? That would hype up the fans and probably be a more laid back thing to make.
Glad you're interested in our new project!
There will be references in the mod, there're a couple of them already ;)

vm4gIdN.png

Zadum4ivii while reading the forum, I drew attention to one comment that you plan to add support for the Russian language in the mod is true?
(Glad you like it!
The mod will be fully translated to Russian, we're translating things right after we create them.)
If so I'm looking forward to the release of fashion.

And the question number 2 whether you will create a wiki page for the Russian-language community fashion similar to the tremor mode http: //ru.terraria-tremor-
Mod.wikia.com/wiki/Terraria_Tremor_Mod_вики ???

AHA! I HAVE A GENIUS IDEA THAT INTERESTS ME A TON!!! What do you think of a single area in space...a large structure...an alien space ship or something! and you need to use a boss drop item (similar to the temple key) to access the inside! This is a very rough idea, but I hope it'll be as cool as the Deep Ocean biome.

Zadum4ivii while reading the forum, I drew attention to one comment that you plan to add support for the Russian language in the mod is true?
(Glad you like it!
The mod will be fully translated to Russian, we're translating things right after we create them.)
If so I'm looking forward to the release of fashion.

And the question number 2 whether you will create a wiki page for the Russian-language community fashion similar to the tremor mode http: //ru.terraria-tremor-
Mod.wikia.com/wiki/Terraria_Tremor_Mod_вики ???
Yes, the mod will have full support of Russian language.
There probably will be a Russian wiki for a mod too

AHA! I HAVE A GENIUS IDEA THAT INTERESTS ME A TON!!! What do you think of a single area in space...a large structure...an alien space ship or something! and you need to use a boss drop item (similar to the temple key) to access the inside! This is a very rough idea, but I hope it'll be as cool as the Deep Ocean biome.
Interesting idea ;)

Any expected (estimates) release date or beta?

Probably next month :)

giving a release date is okay for the hype train and all, but I'd suggest to not rush things with a deadline, "don't rush the artist" they say after all;
There will be no full storyline, just small lore parts.

So ultimately you will add some lore to a seemingly loreless game such as Terraria...Good;);

Now, usually I don't give suggestions because I don't wanna give some kind of pressure and I know that some find it annoying, but since this is a WIP and the devs here are mostly open towards feedback,I'll make an exception. Here's following a little "wishlist" of things that I would like to see in a mod. Since it's a list of ideas that have randomly popped up in my head, you can ignore them if you want, I won't feel bad for it
I don't think it counts as a suggestion anyway

• the possibility to make friends with the lesser mobs, like you don't like to be attacked by Pinky because you don't want to kill it, you use X item and it won't try to kill you anymore and it can also follow you in a pet fashion
  • fish bowls for quest fish, because the fact that you can reel out of water all sorts of fish and only put in a fish bowl goldfish and goldfish only really bugs me, you could use a terrarium + "name fish here" and huzzah! Now you can make an aquarium with all the various species of fish in the game
  • a grappling hook that instead of sticking to tiles it sticks to enemies and when it does it pulls the enemy towards you so that you can go full on Scorpion on them, you could also combine it with an Anti-gravity hook to make a version that sticks to the target and makes sure that you're always aligned with it while mantaining the mobility of the Anti-gravity hook
  • the ability to actively take Town NPCs and move them to another location, because... I'm sick of seeing them dancing like Scatman Jonh when they can't get to their homes
  • some more agility to my character, I mean giving the player the ability to crouch,crawl,grab on to ledges and why not, give punches when not having item to fight with
  • an item that places a decoy of yourself that lures enemies,has your same defence and HP and when it gets killed it explodes like a grenade
  • some pedestals to expose your favourite items; like a column with a display on it in which you put the item and some stands for swords and staves
always looking forward to see what you will create

KBite

By the way, if you read the spoiler with the dumb ideas and you now feel somewhat annoyed, I'm sorry

Was it intentional that this mod was named after a plant. (Not trying to be rude) It would be kind of funny if it was a coincidence.

I assume this means the one that I saw on the Mod Browser the other day was a fake? Well, at the least, they let me find the thread by linking it back here.
Yes, it was fake. Someone uploaded it with another mod content in it.

Back
Top Bottom