Mobile Duke Fishron Strategy

OptiPri

Wall of Flesh
So far, the Duke Fishron is one of, if not the hardest boss in mobile. He also drops some good loot, such as the Flarion, the Tsunami and the Fishron wings. Therefore, many people want to defeat him but can't due to his speed and damage. I found a strategy that works well against him, but requires two people to defeat. It can be done with one person and minions, but it's easiest with two people. I may have gotten this form a video, I can't remember. So I apologize if someone made a video on this first.

This will require some basic wiring skills to do. You must also have access to the Mechanic, a Slime statue, honey and of course, the Duke Fishron spawner (the Truffle Worm, which can be found in the underground glowing mushroom biome and rarely in the above glowing mushroom biome) and some building blocks of any kind.

First, it's recommended you build some kind of basic arena. Long stretches of platform over the ocean work well for this. Second, build a five by four box, but leave the top open. This will allow you to get in and you will kill in he top when you are in the box. Next, you place the Slime statue on the bottom of the box. If the box is too small, widen it accordingly to 5 by 5. Next, wire the statue to a switch on the side of the box. This is important to do and is one of the crucial steps to making this work. After you finish the wiring, you fill the box with enough honey so you can still breath, but are almost completely submerged.

After you finish the building, you can climb into the box and close off the top. Have your partner in crime flick the switch (or you can too) to spawn in the Slime. (Note: IT IS CRUCIAL YOU DO NOT WEAR SOMETHING THAT ALLOWS YOU TO OCCASIONALLY DODGE ATTACKS. You want to get hit by the Slime.) The Slime will damage you small amounts depending on the armour you are wearing. The honey will quickly restore your lost life and will let you retain the temporary invincibility. The game will prioritize the slime's damage so the Duke Fishron will not be able to hit you: if it does hit you occasionally, have a greater healing potion on you or ten to keep you up to health.

Once the Duke Fishron is spawned in, it will target whoever spawned it in. Let it kill that person and move to the person in the box. It will help if you build a small heart generator at your respawn point so the killed person can quickly gain health back and join the fight. (This can be done with a heart statue and wires, or another Slime statue and spikey balls wired together to kill the slimes and drop hearts.) The second person can attack and damage the Fishron while it attempts to attack the person in the box to no avail.

And voila! That's how I killed him the first time with my brother. Once you get the Flarion, the fight will get a lot easier for you. That weapon works well against the boss. The Fishron wings work well too, incase the second person needs to dodge attacks and go into liquid. And that's that! Good luck, and cheers loves!

Well Duke Fishron is a really hard boss I gotta say.... I mean I beat it after a lot of tries single player, I recommend ichor to lower the defense by 20 or something and if you are in valentine you can buy heart arrows to stop him and make sure you have decent dodging skill because shark nado (or something like that) will do a lot of damage, well if you wanna make an arena that's fine you can fight him just by platforming the top of the water but it will be harder to fight him, Oh and try to go in the water when he is about to do a cthulhu nado at second stage because cthulhu nado is much higher/taller than shark nado and sure is much annoying...... Well that is from me and KEEP IN MIND THAT MY REPLY IS FOR SINGLE PLAYER

Sit on spikes while wearing beetle or, at the very least, turtle.
Make the spike into a long runway, so you can run from sharknados.
Use honey, heart lanterns and campfires.
[doublepost=1528098783,1528098743][/doublepost]
Well Duke Fishron is a really hard boss I gotta say.... I mean I beat it after a lot of tries single player, I recommend ichor to lower the defense by 20 or something and if you are in valentine you can buy heart arrows to stop him and make sure you have decent dodging skill because shark nado (or something like that) will do a lot of damage, well if you wanna make an arena that's fine you can fight him just by platforming the top of the water but it will be harder to fight him, Oh and try to go in the water when he is about to do a cthulhu nado at second stage because cthulhu nado is much higher/taller than shark nado and sure is much annoying...... Well that is from me and KEEP IN MIND THAT MY REPLY IS FOR SINGLE PLAYER
Also, the fish is immune to heart Arrows.

Back
Top Bottom