The Gravity-Challenged Terrarian

Status
Not open for further replies.
[[Are there any further points of discussion to be had? If not, I'll request to close this thread, seeing as the playthrough's over. I'll put one final post here before it locks, possibly teasing what I have in the works for my future endeavors, and possibly a link to a new thread for said endeavors.]]

who are you?

well i started here as like RealShaoQuinn or something like that, then i was TheJollyPawniard, then thanatoidForger. might've had more iterations, not sure.

[[Are there any further points of discussion to be had? If not, I'll request to close this thread, seeing as the playthrough's over. I'll put one final post here before it locks, possibly teasing what I have in the works for my future endeavors, and possibly a link to a new thread for said endeavors.]]

i dont think i have anything else to talk about. loved the adventure, and glad you have new ideas planned! youre really dedicated to the art, and i love that. youre my TCF hero, in a sense.

EDIT: can we have one more post before Xman's new one? i want it to be 666 tbh :p

that's probably a good idea and i think a link to future things of yours might be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom