Items Weapon Ideas for Future Updates?

Should Relogic make the Calamity Mod part of vanilla game?

• Total voters

LuhDooce

Terrarian
I think sometime in the near future, Relogic should make it so that the Calamity mod is part of vanilla Terraria, since with the items right now, once you beat the moonlord there's really no point in doing anything, really

I came up with a few weapon ideas that could probably alter gameplay alot

Sun God's Crystal
600 Magic damage
No knockback
36 mana (216 mana superbeam)
4% critical strike chance
Info: It's like the Last Prism, except the beams and superbeam are twice as thick as the Last Prism's, takes 10 seconds to charge to superbeam -- Also it consumes mana super quick
It should have some kind of chance to drop from a super powerful boss (like the moonlord, where there's a 11% chance for drops)

Overcharge
500000 Ranged Damage
Insane knockback
0% critical strike chance (cannot be changed)
Info: Firing normally shoots a 1 damage, no knockback bullet. However if you hold down the fire button for 10 seconds, the weapon will start having sparks come off of it, let go and it does massive damage

I think sometime in the near future, Relogic should make it so that the Calamity mod is part of vanilla Terraria, since with the items right now, once you beat the moonlord there's really no point in doing anything, really
I don't play calamity mod, but what do you do with the game after you beat that mod too? Also won't be happening as the modded team will have to go through a bunch of legal stuff.

What's wrong with it being a mod anyway? Why does it have to be vanilla?
Sun God's Crystal
6 times the damage of Last Prism, beams twice as bigger as the Last Prism. You didn't tell us much about that boss you are going to lock it in, just that it's super OP. We need them delicious details.

Even though we did get some information about that boss, the Last Prism is already powerful enough. Huge mana consumption isn't that much of a drawback since if you got some coins and a Mana Flower, you can just hit the Wizard for several stacks of Greater Mana Potions.
Overcharge
If I'm reading this right, this is Charged Blaster Cannon classified as ranged, deals extreme damage with a huge charge time. This is too OP. One hit from this thing will one-shot any part of the Moon Lord (in normal, expert will need ~0.25 more). Holding a mouse and not dying for 10 seconds isn't that hard for that big of a reward.

I don't play calamity mod, but what do you do with the game after you beat that mod too? Also won't be happening as the modded team will have to go through a bunch of legal stuff.

What's wrong with it being a mod anyway? Why does it have to be vanilla?

6 times the damage of Last Prism, beams twice as bigger as the Last Prism. You didn't tell us much about that boss you are going to lock it in, just that it's super OP. We need them delicious details.

Even though we did get some information about that boss, the Last Prism is already powerful enough. Huge mana consumption isn't that much of a drawback since if you got some coins and a Mana Flower, you can just hit the Wizard for several stacks of Greater Mana Potions.

If I'm reading this right, this is Charged Blaster Cannon classified as ranged, deals extreme damage with a huge charge time. This is too OP. One hit from this thing will one-shot any part of the Moon Lord (in normal, expert will need ~0.25 more). Holding a mouse and not dying for 10 seconds isn't that hard for that big of a reward.

yes yes but that's why they're gonna be hard to get, and probs less damage i guess

Back
Top Bottom