• No....(plz tell me why?)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Maybe...

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I like trains

Votes: 12 33.3%

• Total voters
News:
I need another developer who can Sprite some of Weapons and armors, and I need another developer who is gud at Coding, PM me if you willing come to the team

Since the tMod is update, I'm now gonna rework of weapons, so this isn't difficult
Also, the Life and Death Class is revamp and change into an Elemental class so it is gud for gem weapons

Hey SamTerarrium, I see that you're taking on a huge project. I've been reviewing this mod since last night and was wondering if you wanted help Developing it. I'm currently attending classes for game development and would like to help you code some of the items and what not! :D It would help me out with experience and help you get the mod done faster!!

Hey, sorry for been quite some times, but this mod is now on hiatus for a very long time. Sorry for making this mod now be available for awhile, so I’m sorry for doing this but it’s been done for now.

Hello, I have some bad news. I'll be shut down the mod for now because I will no longer be working this mod. Sorry guys :(

Back
Top Bottom