If you could have one superpower...

I already posted here, but two more I would like to have:

• The power to extract entities, weapons, or items from media. This could lead to a lot of potential. I mean, who wouldn't want a Meowmere in real life that actually shoots cats! No? How about a magic lamp? The list is endless.
  • However, I might also choose the ability to copy other's superpowers. I could find someone with superpowers, and copy them perfectly.

Notoriety reset. So I could commit any crime and become a pure law-abiding citizen just by entering my home.
Or even better - ability to customize myself, including "stats", health and genetic tendencies.

Or the ability to not get thirsty or hungry.
Or the ability to give myself abilities.
Or the ability to.... know which ability I want.

Essokinesis, aka reality warping, because why not? It would be so much fun to break the laws of physics; limitations would be that I would be a Medium-Level User in the style of Cartoon Physics.

My superpower will be Ferrokinesis, I would be able to roleplay as Noctis from FFXV or Vergil from DMC.

I can use multiple swords and weapons for offense and defense or fly by levitating on my weapons

I can use weapons to act like floating claws to strike enemies or throw blades like giant boomerangs or shurikens.
[doublepost=1505722540,1505722307][/doublepost]
Essokinesis, aka reality warping, because why not? It would be so much fun to break the laws of physics; limitations would be that I would be a Medium-Level User in the style of Cartoon Physics.
This is quite op tho like time manipulation. You can create a wormhole to a blackhole or teleport people to the sun. So many possibilities...

When I mean souls, I mean one's pure existence.

What are you hoping to see? Can u elaborate?

Being Psychic also sounds like a great power. This allows me to fit Telepathy, Mind Reading, Telekinesis, Clairvoyance, and possibly other abilities into a "Single Superpower". My understanding of Humans and my surroundings would greatly increase with this ability and I'd have no need to move my mouth to talk again!

That's like 4+ superpowers you have chosen. Pick one.

Hmmm... I've got a few that tied.

1) Hammerspace. Not really a superpower, but it's be really useful.
2) Being able to shut up everyone in a room, because I'm one of the few actually quiet people in my homeroom and I need to hear the announcements.
3) Instant learning. Yes, I sound like a nerd, but it would mean that I could look a thing something and instantly know it by heart. Things like getting a job or coding would be tons easier, and school would be a breeze.
4) Shapeshifting, because why the Hell not? Other than the radical changes, I would never run out of clothes.
5) Probably the most powerful one; Multiversal travel. Given the Multiverse Theory is true, I could theoretically do anything.

Maybe a bit lazy and overpowered, but the ability to duplicate any so-called "superpower" I encounter or even just witness, even if said superpower is entirely fictional, like from an anime or movie or what have you.

I would like the abilities of Link from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Yes, that includes the Sheikah Slate.

-I could climb almost anything (as long as it isn't raining) for about 10 seconds. Even flat walls. (I could climb longer if stamina upgrades are included)

-I would automatically be great at combat.

-Want a bomb? *poof* MAGIC BOMB!

-Using Magnesis, I could control and move any metallic object.

-Using Stasis, I could freeze objects in time, and then add force to them, which will be applied when the time freeze ends.

-Using Cryonis... Um... uhhhhh...

-I get a camera. Yaaaaay

-I could scan my amiibo for FREE FOOD, WEAPONS, AND EQUIPMENT!
Only once a day per amiibo though...

-I get a better version of Google Maps!

-A telescope is included!

-I could instantly create a strong upward gust of wind!

-I could control lightning!

-About once per day, I could be revived from near-death.

-I also get a free protective barrier, which can take 3 hits from ANYTHING.

-Best of all though... I GET A PARAGLIDER! I could finally conquer my fear of heights.

Wow, I just realized how stupidly OP Link is. Best superpower ever.

Back
Top Bottom