Casual Pet Peeves

I see where you're going with this. Basically, people who act as if one action against a group is an action against the entire group. That's fine until the group starts asking for an apology like nobody's business. Examples include Black Lives Matter, Feminism, etc.
Tbh the feminism situation is more like feminazism, also I really hate people coming up with fake genders. (No offense, but there's only 2 genders.) (This is so gonna cause world war 3.)

Indeed; Gender isn't a psychological thing, it's a biological thing on whether you have balls or ovaries. That's it. You can't just say you're a guy and magically become a guy. That's not how science works.
Also the difference between black and whites is that the pigment in their skin is different. I can't stress this enough. Blacks are just as much as humans as whites as Donald Trump is president much as I had edited this.

Double-posting.

When people have done so much of something that they won't accept any other views on it. Ex: Someone plays a game all day, every day for two years. They become so addicted to it that they violently lash out at anyone who has a different view than them on the game and sees themselves as superior to everyone. True story, but y'all aren't getting a name, and for a very good reason too.

In regard to the last few political posts, I would go a little further and say Us-Against-Them mentality in all its forms is my pet peeve. Any time you start blaming a whole group of people for your problems (real or imagined) it's pretty much certain you'll end up with more problems than you started with.

When I let someone *have* a bottle of 2 cycle oil and they use most of it then put it back on the shelf. They are good for one gallon of gasoline and if you don't use all of it for what ever reason, it's your problem buddy. Don't give it back with a quarter left.

Just a super-quick list of a few of my pet peeves (/ ^o^)/

1. I hate it when you go to make something to eat but there's nothing in the fridge because you have bills to pay >_>
  2. When the delivery dude doesn’t close the lid on the mailbox so everything gets rained on
  3. People who violently smack their lips or wheeze and moan while eating
  4. People who slurp so loudly that it drowns out everything in the room
  5. People who try texting and walking at the same time and they absentmindedly walk into you
  6. When somebody has INSANE body odor/bad breath and tries to get really close to you when talking and you slowly inch away and they don’t get the message so they keep inching towards you and it pretty much turns into a slow speed chase as you helplessly attempt to flee
  7. People who don’t like Halloween
  8. When you go to open a bag of chips that you just bought and it EXPLODES
  9. People who don’t understand the concept of turn signals
  10. Overdone Anime bewb physics (It has its rare funny moments but it’s usually just cringy and embarrassing to watch (I know this is prolly a pretty unpopular opinion but yeah))
  11. People who spam Terra Blade and nothing else in PvP (Wooden Hammer and Bouncy Bombs are the only respectable weapons)

Back
Top Bottom