Wavebank Legend of zelda custom wave bank

I'm sad this is out of date and the link no longers works. Link's probably sleeping somewhere anyways. Wish I had the patience to remake this wave bank.

I have tried to use the download link that leads to Dropbox, but when i am on the file (on Dropbox) it gives me the ERROR 404 not found message. Help!?

Hey guys,

So I wanted to get this wave bank for myself but since the link didn't work I went and got darkblood159's version which replaced 7 Corruption and 16 Crimson from the original list. I personally didn't like the change so I reverted it back to the original and made a change of my own.

I Replaced 36 Underworld with "Twilight Princess - Death Sword" because I didn't care for the Acapella version of the dungeon theme and thought the TP theme fitted well enough. I also took notice that the Desert theme had a bit of silence in it so I fixed that as well.

Here's the Wave Bank ( http://www.mediafire.com/file/0yxu1qr40gzu24c/Wave+Bank.xwb )

Let me know if you guys hear any inconsistencies or want a change in the soundtrack I will gladly make an edit for you.

Ummm... whenever I click the link, it takes me to Dropbox (as it should) but then Dropbox says it can't find what I'm looking for. Is there a solution to this?

Back
Top Bottom