tModLoader Eternium Mod (Upcoming Mod)

Eternius

Terrarian
So, I need to start a team of dedicated, passionate modders and spriters to join me in creating a mod that will rival the Calamity and Thorium Mods. I have a WIP list of content that will be added into this mod. Only problem is that the amount of things that I have planned cannot be done by just myself, thus I want to make a team of modders that are as passionate about the game as I am. I have been playing Terraria since its release date and have been in love with the game ever since. My goal is not just to beat the Calamity and Thorium mods content-wise, but also to create a mod that all types of Terraria players can enjoy. A mod that can Stand its own against the well known mods out there. (No offense to the Thorium and Calamity Mod teams, I love your guys work.) If you want to join me in creating the next big content mod, then PM me your info and some example work you've done if you want to. I really hope to create this mod one day, and I hope i can get a team of great modders who love the game as much as me. If I think you are a good fit for the team I will send some info about the mod content. Hope to hear from you guys! :dryadgrin:

I admire your ambition, but I'd reccommend you lower your goal. Try to get one or two people to help you out on a small yet quality mod that enhances choice parts of the game, and then go from there.

Also, most people who could help you are already tied up in projects, I would suggest that you start coding, spriting, or preferably both, so that you can have some content to show off to attract devs. I wish you the best, and good luck!

I admire your ambition, but I'd reccommend you lower your goal. Try to get one or two people to help you out on a small yet quality mod that enhances choice parts of the game, and then go from there.

Also, most people who could help you are already tied up in projects, I would suggest that you start coding, spriting, or preferably both, so that you can have some content to show off to attract devs. I wish you the best, and good luck!

Thanks for the advice!

i would love to help with spriting!
i'm pretty good (at least i think so) i'm pretty much free 24/7 and i only have 1 project im working on so it would be nice if i could help ya out!
(the thing i'm working on is a space texture pack!)

I could help you spriting to, but only expect about one or two or even three sprites a day from me maximum. School ya know...
There might also be days that I have made zero sprites, but still, I think all help is good help, and I would love to sprite for your mod, and as you can see, I also like to put way to many comma's, in one sentence.

Sorry for the late reply guys. I'd love to put you guys on. Join my disc and there is a text channel called mod team. Join it and post some of your guy's work. I'lll PM you the link.

It's ok if we dont get coders right away. If anything The 4 of us can get a lot of sprites done, then ask around for coders.

Still looking for Coders and Spriters for our mod. We currently have 4 members including me. We need coders over spriters right now, but if you feel like your spriting skills are good I'll still consider you for a spot in our team.

Here are some sprites I have made for the mod as of now.

Evolved Harpy Sword.png
Overgrown Chest.png
SeedofLife.png
Ruined Chest.png

We are a small team right now with a big ambition, but it's an ambition that can be worked towards. If you are interested just reply or PM me

~Eternius, leader of the Eternium mod.

Whats up guys, Eternius here showing off some sprites for one of our biomes for the mod.
More and more Previews will be released as we progress with the spriting.

Sub Terra small plant A.png
Sub Terra small plant B.png
Sub Terra small plant C.png
Subterranean_Dirt_Block.png
Subterranean_Dirt_Block_placed.png
Subterranean_Moss_Stone.png
Subterranean_Moss_Stone_II.png
Subterranean_Stone_Block.png
Subterranean_Stone_Block_placed.png

Again, we are in huge need for coders. If you can code well and want to join our team, PM me.
I will also add new spriters as well.

It looks as if the plant sprites are done in 1x1 pixels, which isn't really allowed in Terraria, so they should be scaled up to 2x2 pixels(just double the scale)

I've been playing Terraria for several years now and I've wanted to create a mod that I and the community can be proud of. 3 years ago I tried to assemble a team of modders to achieve this dream, but it ended up not going as planned. Even to this day I am still creating and updating ideas for the mod that I've been dreaming of. Within the next year or 2 I hope to create a dedicated team to get started on this mod. If you're interested in modding please send me a message along with a portfolio of some of your Terraria related work. If I like your work, I will send a file containing the mod description.

If you're wondering, I've been drawing for 10+ years now so I mostly design sprite work, but I am currently learning how to code as well, although its not my strong suit. If you're interested in the work me and my former team created, please take a look at my profile. There you will find some sprite work. Its not much, but as I said, the team didn't work out. I am looking forward to chatting with all potential team members in the future! Thank You and let Eternia Guide You!

These are 2 of the newer sprites I've designed for the mod.

Seed-of-Life.png
Rose-Dagger.png

Last edited:
I've been playing Terraria for several years now and I've wanted to create a mod that I and the community can be proud of. 3 years ago I tried to assemble a team of modders to achieve this dream, but it ended up not going as planned. Even to this day I am still creating and updating ideas for the mod that I've been dreaming of. Within the next year or 2 I hope to create a dedicated team to get started on this mod. If you're interested in modding please send me a message along with a portfolio of some of your Terraria related work. If I like your work, I will send a file containing the mod description.

If you're wondering, I've been drawing for 10+ years now so I mostly design sprite work, but I am currently learning how to code as well, although its not my strong suit. If you're interested in the work me and my former team created, please take a look at my profile. There you will find some sprite work. Its not much, but as I said, the team didn't work out. I am looking forward to chatting with all potential team members in the future! Thank You and let Eternia Guide You!

These are 2 of the newer sprites I've designed for the mod.

View attachment 347180View attachment 347181

Hello all, and welcome to the Official Page for the Eternium Mod.
<3<3<3<3<3

I've been working on the concept phase of this mod for a few years and would like to highlight what will be included in this Mod should I gather a team of people to help create this mod.

RIght now this mod is almost entirely in concept phase with very few sprites to showcase, however, I plan on making some simple sprites for Pre-Hardmode within the coming future. As it is just me as of now, I don't have all of the time in the world to start developing content for this mod. Especially since I will be Joining the US Navy very shortly.

I've been playing Terraria for about 5 or so years now and I instantly fell in love with the game. It wasn't until 1.3 and after many, many times of beating the Moonlord, that I wanted more from the game. This is where I discovered the vast community of modded content for the game. I started with Calamity and Tremor, and the eventually Thorium, and I couldn't get enough. However, eventually I got bored playing these mods over and over. (Yes I still play Calamity mod updates.) I thought, why not come up with a mod of my own? So, I started work on some Ideas, and the ideas kept flooding in over the last 3 years.

2017, I managed to build a small team of 3 to 4 people to try to push the written Ideas I had into the actual game, but after about 2 months, the team died out, leaving me to abandon the project due to personal reasons.

Recently, I've started playing Terraria again and it reminded me of my mod that I tried to develop 3 years ago. I've started working on even more concepts, fleshing out the fine details of the mod and making adjustments. It reminded me that I still have a passion of developing a mod even if it doesn't go as far as I want.

So, while I don't have much concept sprite work to show right now, I still want to highlight some of the plans and ideas I have for this mod, and update it as it goes! I will Not Be sharing Every Idea here as I want some of it to remain under wraps for now, but regardless I hope you like what you read.

-----Currently in need of a Team----

***********(If you want to become a part of the team send me a message with some of your sprite or code related work! Everyone welcome, No matter how much experience you may or may not have!)************

<3<3<3<3<3

----Biomes----

I will only go over a few of the 7 new biomes I plan on creating for this mod.
Ancient Pyramid - Located in the Desert biome, there lies a pyramid containing the eternal souls of three ancient gods of sand. The first is Nekhbet, Goddess of Vultures, who the player encounters during Pre-Hardmode. Within this Pyramid lies many traps and unique monsters. The pyramid opens up as the player moves through the game.

Frost Temple - Centered within the heart of the snow biome lies a tall tower of Ice. Here Rests the souls of 3 Gods of Frost. The First being Khione, Daughter of Snow, who the player encounters during Pre-Hardmode. Within this Temple lies many traps and unique monsters. The temple opens up as the player moves through the game.

Island Ruins - A Hardmode Biome accessed only after a certain boss is defeated. Here lie 6 elemental pedestals granting elemental dust from the souls of the monsters residing there. after enough dust from each pedestal is acquired, The Guardian of The Ruins will spawn.

----Bosses----
This mod aims to fill in the spaces of both Hardmode and Pre-Hardmode by adding a myriad of unique boss fights.

So far there are 3 new boss fights in Pre-Hardmode. I hope to increase that number to around 6 or 7, as there is plenty of room to fit in Pre-Hardmode Boss Fights!
The Elder Treant - An abomination made from the souls of the many peaceful Dryads that once lived in the giant tree. A deadly madness spread across the Dryadian Kingdom and so became the Elder Treant, whose goal is to wreak havoc across the world...

Tier One boss fights for the Ancient Pyramid and Frost Temple - Frost and Sand... So different yet oh so similar. The Gods of their domains have been awakened by the death of the Forest Abomination. Their curiosity for the Terrarian grows devastatingly apparent...

Next is of course, Hardmode, were most of the Boss content lies in Terraria. At this point of the game I have come up with 5 New Boss fights. As there are already plenty of boss fights for this section of the game I don't plan on adding any more, and if I do it'll be 1 or 2 more.

Zephydra - An ancient sky wyvern, stalking the ruins of the sky. Angered at its creator, who sentenced it to eternal flight among the place it used to call home...

Arachne - Deep with the Underground Biome Lies the Spider Queen's domain. None dare venture into her home, lest they be tied up and be doomed to suffer years of painful torture...

Finally, Deathmode, my unique take on Post Game content for Terraria. This is where the mod really starts to shine with its boss progression. For this section of the game, Ive come up with 14 Unique Bosses for the Player to Fight.

The Chained - Located in the Depths of the Deathmode Dungeon. An Ancient Statue stands still... Waiting for its next victim to break its shackled chains...

Tainted Purity - A deadly disease has spread amongst the once peaceful Hallow. There lies a Restless soul, killed once before, waiting for its inevitable demise...

----Deathmode----

Unlocks after Hardmode.

----Spirits----

Spirits are Mini Bosses that spawn when certain Bosses are defeated. Once defeated, Spirits drop their respective souls that can be consumed to give you a permanent follower and a permanent buff. Spirits drop their soul upon defeat which can be consumed to grant you a permanent follower and buff to stats. When in a Spirits’ Biome [I.e.- Snow Biome after Soul of Frost has been consumed] the Spirits’ Soul will manifest into their aggro spirits that will fight for you.

A few of these Spirits are:
-Forest Spirit (Spawnable after the Elder Treant is defeated) (Pre-Hardmode)

-Desert Spirit (Spawnable after Nekhbet, Goddess of the Vultures has been defeated) (Pre-Hardmode)

-Frost Spirit (Spawnable after the Khione has been defeated) (Pre-Hardmode)

-Corruption/Crimson Spirit (Spawnable after Brain of Cthulhu or Eater of Worlds has been defeated) (Pre-Hardmode)

The permanent buffs gained from these spirits are as follows:

-Soul of the Forest (After being hit by an attack, gain a burst of movement speed. Minor increase to pickaxe, axe and hammer power.)

-Soul of the Desert (Increased damage during the Day and increased Defense during the Night)

-Soul of Frost (Minor increase to movement speed and all attack speed)

-Soul of the Disease (Small chance to steal life on attacks)

Obviously, as the player encounters and defeated stronger spirits, they will be rewarded with better buffs!

----Monster Girls----

Monster Girls are a strong group of enemies that start spawning after Spirits are defeated. Certain Monster girls will start spawning in your world based off of which Spirits you have defeated so far. Each monster girl can be tamed using a specific rare item that they drop. Once Tamed they will follow you to a nearby habitat pertaining to them.
I wont go it too much more detail on the Monster Girls, but just know that I have a lot planned for them. There are 40 unique girls to fight and tame! Plus, A unique boss to fight after Taming Every Monster Girl!

----The Subterranean Biome----

The Subterranean Biome is located beneath Hell. The entrance to the Biome itself is located on the bottom right side of Hell. It is blocked by a huge door sealed with powerful magic. The Door cannot be opened until after
A Certain Boss had been defeated.

----Buffs/Debuffs----

----Enemies----

----Events----

So far, 4 new events have been planned for this mod.
1 being in Hardmode and 3 being in Deathmode.

----Town NPCS----

----Weapons and Items----

Seed-of-Life.png
Rose-Dagger.png

I will continue to update this page and add in new information and sprites/animations as development continues. I hope you like some of the Ideas on this list. If so please follow this thread.

Thanks <3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom