Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but he is such a bad player that his role is to be a distraction so better players don't have to do things that would kill them quickly.
I wish my cats didn't hate and fear one another (One hates the other, and that one responds by fearing him).

Granted, but now my wishes are even harder to read.

I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "hello."""""""""""""

Granted, but it says " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: " I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "I wish that the sun would crash down from the sky and say: "goodbye.""""""""""""" instead.

I wish the last guy's wish wasn't so long.

Granted, but then someone forces you to sacrifice your perfect skin to make my wishes easy to read.

I wish for bees.

Granted, but because Antarctica already exists, you create an exact duplicate. However, because of the No Clone theorem, your version is significantly mutated.

I wish.

Granted, now the ENTIRE THREAD IS FULL OF WEED, SCOPED GUNS FORCE YOU TO SPIN THEM 2pi rads (360 degrees) to fire them, and you are forced to smoke weed every day, and always 420 joints per week. Finally, it is now strictly forbidded to eat or drink anything other than Doritos and Mountain Dew while playing video games. Even if you live in a place where neither is available, or you think they're garbage.
I wish I wasn't a chronic procastinator.

Wish granted. I give you a search engine.

I wish for a weapon that spawns a falling star wherever I click, so I can do massive damage to slimes.

Granted, but it's grossly impractical and is designed to be mutually exclusive with a better weapon.
I wish there were Space Jam remixes of the Wendy's hot drinks training video.

Back
Top Bottom